Solutions Electrical LLC

Founded undefined • With Angi since August 2016

Electrical Solutions for all of your electrical needs. No job is too small or complex!

electrician (38)ceiling fan installation (11)lighting (10)home theater installation (2)

08/24/2021

Mark E.

We've hired Solutions Electrical on four separate occasions for different electrical repairs and installations. Each time, Luis has performed the job expertly, quickly, with a positive attitude, and at a fair price. We will continue to reach out to Luis for our future electrical needs. Thanks Luis!

Description of Work
Replacement of aging exterior electrical outlets, ceiling fan installation, exhaust fan installation, stove connection.

Work Completed On 07/27/2021

08/19/2021

Jonathan V.

Amazing. 100% will hire again. Professional with no delays

Description of Work
Kitchen, Bathroom, and Attic remodels

Work Completed On 08/19/2021

08/18/2021

Carlos A.

Luis and his crew did a great job for me.

Description of Work
Electrical work

Work Completed On 08/18/2021

05/05/2021

Josh T.

Luis and his team always do an excellent job regardless of the project thrown at them. He has done 4-5 electrical projects for me over the past 2 years without issue. He and his crew have always reacted/responded quickly and professionally and give options/work arounds if needed. While pricing is always relative to the project, his rates are fair and reasonable. I would highly recommend Luis and team for any electrical project, weather it be small or large.

Description of Work
In-Ceiling Recessed Lighting Added, Wiring for Wall Sconces, Wiring for Wine Fridge, Wiring for Outdoor Speakers,

Category electrician, lighting, home theater design

Work Completed On 05/05/2021

05/04/2021

Kathy G.

Luis did a great job on everything. He was efficient, very polite, and charged reasonable rates. I was impressed with how quickly he managed to complete everything. High quality workmanship was evident on all our projects. Most of our list was for straight forward jobs, but we had a challenge with restoring power to our kitchen island. Thankfully, there was an existing conduit that ran under our slab foundation. Luis found where the short was, came up with a solution and made it work beautifully. No major demolition of tile/walls/floors was needed, and I now have my island outlet back in use. Yay! I will definitely call him next time we need an electrician.

Description of Work
Install ceiling fans, lighting fixture, new electrical outlet, repair ground outlet, install whole house ground in breaker box, reestablish power to electric outlet in kitchen island.

Work Completed On 04/20/2021

07/30/2019

Theresa C.

All the positive reviews are true. Luis was on time, fast, great communicator about the problem. I called him for a few problems. One, I had wired something wrong when diagnosing a problem with our wired smoke detectors and a fuse kept tripping. He re-wired it correctly. Also, I had a couple light switches controlling one light that would not sync up. It was all a mystery to me, but it was only a bad dimmer switch. He also diagnosed a bad doorbell issue. I'm definitely having him back to estimate the installation of a light in a closet. I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Fix a problem caused by my own DYI

Work Completed On 07/22/2019

02/22/2019

Diana Y.

I called Solutions Electric LLC because of the great reviews here, and Luis exceeded expectations! He promptly returned my call, arrived on time, was very professional and knowledgeable. He explained what was wrong, he had the replacement parts needed on his truck, did the repair, and the price was very reasonable. I will definitely call him again and highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Multiple outlet repairs

Work Completed On 02/22/2019

01/05/2019

Jeff H.

Luis is a great guy and a fantastic electrician. I don’t write many reviews but I felt I needed to here. Luis is honest, hard working, punctual, very capable and also very fair on price.

Description of Work
Installed new bathroom fans, replaced/installed old outdoor ground lights, installed a new ceiling fan.

04/30/2018

Susan S.

Luis and his helper were fantastic! Very professional, courteous and competent. They installed 2 hallway light fixtures, a foyer fixture, a chandelier in the dining room and a flat mount fixture in the breakfast nook. They also installed a new door bell and 2 alarms for me, changing the location of one of the smoke alarms so that cooking smells would not accidentally set it off as it had in the past. With the dining chandelier, they shortened the chain twice to get it to the exact height that I wanted. They cleaned up after themselves with a small hand-held vacuum, and the helper draped my kitchen sink with a drop-cloth to catch drywall debris when he cut into the ceiling to center the light fixture over the sink. I highly recommend Luis Nina and Solutions Electrical for whatever electrical needs you have.

Description of Work
Installed 6 light fixtures, carbon monoxide alarm, smoke alarm, door bell

Work Completed On 04/23/2018

Review for Solutions Electrical LLC - PO Box 3911, Cary, NC - 37021864

04/26/2018

Jon B.

Excellent work. Identified the problem quickly and fixed it. Reasonable price. Trustworthy and friendly.

Description of Work
Electrical. Finding and fixing a short.

Work Completed On 04/26/2018

04/23/2018

Lisa K.

The job went very well. Luis was punctual as always. He replaced 22 lights in under an hour. He always checks his work and does a quality job as well. He cleaned up after and you would never know he was here, with the exception of 22 great new lights!

Description of Work
Replaced old recessed lights with new LED lights that match other interior lighting

Work Completed On 04/23/2018

Review for Solutions Electrical LLC - PO Box 3911, Cary, NC - 37004938

04/20/2018

Teresa E.

The two gentlemen were professional and provided a quality service in a very timely manner. We had two floor outlets installed for our electric sofas and I was very pleased with the end result. I would gladly use there services for future jobs and highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Floor electrical outlets

Work Completed On 04/20/2018

04/10/2018

Stephen D.

I had a job that was well outside of my abilities: pulling electrical wiring from inside to the outside, cutting a hole in the wall and then installing an electrical outlet (and cable outlet). Luis and his co-worker showed up exactly on-time, had every tool needed and perfectly installed an electrical outlet, cable outlet and then helped me install and mount a TV outside! Additionally, they were willing to help me rearrange a TV inside, but I decided against it. Their willingness to help, and quality work was phenomenal. A++

Description of Work
Electrical Outlet Installed on Screened in Porce

Category electrician, home theater design

Work Completed On 04/10/2018

Review for Solutions Electrical LLC - PO Box 3911, Cary, NC - 36969894

04/04/2018

Laurion M.

Luis ran new 240V, 40 Amp wiring from out electric panel, to the crawl space and through the exterior wall to a new disconnect box. He then ran half inch flex from the disconnect box to the Heat Pump. In addition, Luis took care of a number of smaller items in our home that were needing the attention of an electrician. This is not the first time I have used Luis for electrical work...and every time I have called on him, I have found that he does excellent work, he communicates well and is prompt, and he charges a fair price for work done. I will use him again!

Description of Work
Electric Work Needed for Pool Heat Pump

Work Completed On 04/04/2018

03/19/2018

Christa B.

Luis did a great job with the entire process. Quick, professional, and very reasonably priced. We will be having Luis come back for more work in our home in the future. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
6 recessed lights in our kitchen

Work Completed On 03/12/2018

03/17/2018

John L.

Absolutely outstanding! Luis is the consummate professional arrives on time, is focused on the task at hand, is neat and clean in his workmanship, and when he leaves you have no idea he was here other than the work performed works as designed. We had him install LED canned ceiling lights, replace fixtures and install additional outside electrical sockets

Description of Work
A variety of complicated wiring and fixture upgrades to our home

Work Completed On 02/09/2018

02/07/2018

Merritt S.

Excellent! Luis was very responsive, efficient & professional. Additionally, he took great care in cleaning up when finished.

Description of Work
Electrical box access and inspection. Installation of ceiling fans. TV mounted on wall.

Work Completed On 10/16/2017

02/05/2018

David R.

Luis was tremendous. His work was exceptional and his pricing was of significant value. He is always punctional and professional. We’ve used him multiple times and will again.

Description of Work
Multiple light fixtures and ceiling fans/bathroom fans replaced. Outside lighting and receptacles were also repaired.

Work Completed On 12/15/2017

02/02/2018

Steven D.

Very professional. Always hard to find a quality, trustworthy electrician... But that's exactly what Luis is. We HIGHLY recommend him. He was easy to work with... He listens to your needs... He communicates his plans very clearly... And he definitely knows his stuff. (He actually fixed -- very easily -- the mistakes of a prior not-so-excellent electrician!)

Description of Work
Ceiling fans, light fixtures.

Work Completed On 01/23/2018

01/20/2018

Sash B.

They did a professional job. No complaints.

Description of Work
Recess lights

Work Completed On 01/20/2018

01/20/2018

Sash B.

Louis is one of the best in town. He was referred to us by several folks in the neighborhood. It is hard to come by someone who's jack of all Electrical trade and does an excellent job. He's reasonably priced and you'll be unable to find someone more reasonable in Raleigh/Cary area.

Description of Work
Floor Heating, resolved several electrical issues

Work Completed On 01/19/2018

05/13/2017

Denise G.

We consulted the neighborhood for an electrician and heard that Luis does great work! Raved about him actually. So we took a chance and were so pleased that we hired him again to lay the electrical in our pantry to convert that to a coffee bar and microwave area. We're going to hire him again to install can lights in our living room and in our coffee bar after the framing is done. Luis is very easy to work with and thoughtful. I wouldn't hire another electrician after working with him.

Description of Work
Needed an installation of a refurbished and rewired antique chandelier in a two story entry way. Required scaffolding to be brought in & assembled.

Work Completed On 04/22/2017