Reilly's Handyman Services

Founded 2004 • With Angi since November 2007

122 Trappers Run Dr

Cary, NC 27513

Reilly’s Handyman Services are a third-generation, father-and-son, family-owned business. We registered our business with Wake County in 2004, have city licenses and have $1M of project insurance. We understand how difficult it can be to find a contractor that provides you with high-quality craftsmanship and affordable prices without sacrificing quality. That’s why we provide our customers with honest, professional and reliable services for their home improvement and renovation needs. We have developed a reputation for handling any size project efficiently and quickly for residential properties. Our goals over the years have always been to provide customers with exceptional services focused on their individual needs. 10 employees. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Family owned....

handyman (252)house painting (117)siding companies (101)woodworking (95)roofing (65)interior painting (64)decks & porches (52)general contractors (49)door installation (42)drywall (42)window replacement (31)plumbers (31)

10/18/2021

Norm and his team were WONDERFUL -- polite, efficient, thorough, tidy, and trustworthy!

Description of Work
We replaced our wooden deck with one made from Trex composite decking.

Category decks

Work Completed On 10/07/2021

09/14/2020

Handyman informed me that job would require a roof. Grateful for their time and expert advice

Description of Work
Repair roof leak

Category roofing,home security systems

Work Completed On 09/14/2020

08/24/2020

All work was performed in a very timely manner and very well. The attention to detail was great. I would not hesitate to call on them again. The crew was very neat and pleasant. I would recommend Reilly's to anyone with no reservations.

Description of Work
deck replaced and interior painting and exterior door replaced

Category decks,plastering,home security systems,woodworking,house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 07/24/2020

08/12/2020

Reilly was prompt and got to work right away. He read all the instructions for assembling the tv console, then, laid all the pieces out in order of assembly. He worked fast and got it all put together in no time (and there were a lot of pieces to this thing). It is very stable and the doors work smoothly. I also hired him to help me take the old console and get in my SUV. He was a very nice guy wh...

Description of Work
Assemble tv console

Category custom cabinets,handyman service,home security systems

Work Completed On 08/12/2020

08/12/2020

I got a curt message from them saying they were "unavailable",

Description of Work
Replace front and back doors

Category home security systems,doors

Work Completed On 08/11/2020

I'm sorry we are so busy, but I do not want to hire too many people and not be able to provide the quality my customers expect.

07/30/2020

The work was scheduled for morning but got a call to let us know it would be a little later since the crew was still on another job. The communication was good and when they came they did a great job and cleaned everything up before leaving.

Description of Work
Replacing some deck supports

Category deck cleaning

Work Completed On 07/30/2020

07/24/2020

OUTSTANDING!!! Norm came to the house and gave me a very professional and reasonable estimate. I was pleased with it and asked him to please do the work and that we were on a tight timetable. He worked us in within a week! For this area that is awesome! They came in 2 crews. One day was the repair crew. They were great. We almost didn't even know they were there. They did outstanding work and did ...

Description of Work
Repair wood rot and siding

Category handyman service,siding,house painters

Work Completed On 06/25/2020

Thank You for the kind comments.

05/24/2020

First time chandelier and painting were fine. There was a little problem with staining but once we called they corrected it the next day. Very good to work with.

Description of Work
Painting, install new chandelier in the foyer, some staining on the stairs.

Category handyman service,home security systems

Work Completed On 04/20/2020

04/24/2020

After using many handyman services before, I have finally found the one that stands out above the rest. I hired Reilly's Handyman Services to install a large number of metal cabinets in my new garage, along with countertops and hanging shelves. Everyone who did work for me genuinely cared about the quality of the work done as much as I did. Details and potential issues were proactively identified ...

Description of Work
Installation of garage cabinets, countertops, and shelving

Category countertops,handyman service,home security systems,garage builders

Work Completed On 01/31/2020

04/18/2020

Called and spoke to someone agreed to come by and give an estimate, but asked me to text him. I sent a text and another text on the day he agreed to show, and no response

Description of Work
Needed rotted siding and window header fixed

Category siding,home security systems

Work Completed On 04/18/2020

sorry you must have sent the text to the wrong number. My cell phone number is the same as the one you called me on. 919-523-5351. I scheduled my time to come but didn't receive your text. I checked Angie's List to try to find you, but I didn't know which request was yours. 2nd Reply: This is 5/26/20, I just found out that when you call through Angie's List it does not always show you my cell phon...

Roofing, siding installation (including installation of James Hardie products) & repair, interior & exterior painting, decks & porches,Kitchen & Baths, electrical, plumbing, & drywall repairs

HVAC.