R&S Plumbing & Home Repair LLC

Founded 1995 • With Angi since January 2008

Residential plumbing...

AGUILAR BUSINESS

We are providers of electrical services in the Raleigh/Durham area. Our mission is to maintain the highest quality and professionalism from start to finish. We are confident in our results because all our jobs are custom for the needs of each home. We strive for the highest degree of quality products and workmanship. During the years in business, has satisfied many customers. It is our reputation of quality work, professionalism, and customer service our customers continue to rely on us for their needs. To understand the expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer professionally. We base our reputation on service, safety, and quality. Call us today and find out how we can meet all your electrical service needs!

Pegasus Home Pros LLC

We can take care of all of your painting needs. We treat every job like it is our own home and have very competitive pricing. Please visit Distinguished Repairs & More, LLC to see all of our reviews, this was my fathers business, I have taken over and turned into Pegasus, hoping to give the same great service!

Offers by Pegasus Home Pros LLC on Angi
Mr. Handyman of Western Wake County

Busy schedules make both major and minor home repairs hard to get to and your growing "To Do" list looks overwhelming and unmanageable. One call to Mr. Handyman solves all your home repair headaches. Our technicians will arrive in our Mr. Handyman vans wearing Mr. Handyman logoed shirts. Each technician has many years of experience in the construction and building repair business and is ready to assist you with your "to do" list. Call our office, 919-424-3780, to schedule your appointment. Mr. Handyman is your one-stop shop for a wide range of home maintenance and repair solutions. Mr. Handyman service technicians are highly skilled craftsmen, so you know they will get the job done right the first time. Our uniformed, fully insured technicians arrive on time in a marked van and clean up when they've finished the job. Our Vision is to be the first-choice provider of maintenance, repair, and improvement solutions for home and business .

12/29/2021

PRASAD K.

I use them for 10 years. Reasonable pricing, always on time, job always well done, and sometimes they go extra mile.

Description of Work
Maintenance for my tankless water heater.

Category water heater repair

01/03/2020

PRASAD K.

This is a family run business and they are great guys. They are always there for me and I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They have installed a tank-less water heater, replaced a dishwasher and sink, and did a number of plumbing jobs for me.

04/22/2018

Arvind R.

Professional ; clean work - explained clearly and made good suggestions

Description of Work
External spigot for garden hose - replace

10/04/2017

Cindy G.

Wonderful! We invited Rob to return for this recent plumbing job. A few months ago, he replaced the hot water tank in our house. Rob was on time, explained the repairs he needed to make, worked overtime with the hot water tank job (never charging overages), and came back today and offered a bit of ‘free’ advice for a repair we could fix on our own. Rob is professional and extremely personable. I’m sure Rob is making his father proud as he takes over the family business.

Description of Work
Replace kitchen faucet. Repair faucets in a bathroom sink and shower.

08/10/2017

Deborah H.

He was very very nice, and at least he called me back even though he was not able to do the work.

Description of Work
I was trying to get a plumber for my toilet.

03/24/2017

Cindy G.

Rob phoned after hours to give us a quote and set an appointment. He came on time, was prepared for the job, and went right to work. Rob worked after hours with a smile on his face. A job well done!

Description of Work
Hot water tank replaced

Category water heater repair

10/04/2016

Trevor G.

Found water leaking from AC vent but not confident the source was condensation which was what I was told.

Description of Work
Searching for a water leaking onto ceiling.

07/12/2016

Sheri T.

Great. Roman discussed the problem with me over the phone, estimate the amount of repairs and arrived within hours of the initial phone call. I was so please to receive same day service. In addition, Roman and his assistant worked quickly and the problem was fully resolved in 30 minutes.

Description of Work
Refrigerator water line valve replacement.

06/24/2016

Lewis M.

I'll try to fix most things. Sometimes I win and sometimes I lose. On this one I lost. I pulled the faucet apart and went to Lowe's to buy a replacement cartridge. They didn't carry the part so I went home and tried to put it back together so it would work (with the leak). I couldn't get it back together and we couldn't use the sink. :-( So I randomly called R&S Plumbing and spoke to Roman, the owner. Within 3 hours of my call Roman was at our home and quickly replaced the cartridge. It's like brand new now. I can move the lever with my pinky whereas before I had to really push the lever hard to start the water or change from cold to hot water. Needless to say I couldn't believe how quickly and professionally the repair went. I'm a happy customer.

Description of Work
Repaired a leaky kitchen faucet

03/22/2016

Paul G.

This was a DIY project gone awry. I was replacing the water pressure regulator valve when I discovered that my master shut-off valve had gone bad. So bad, in fact, that it was stuck in the off position, meaning that there was no water in the house! It was a Saturday afternoon, so I called Roman with my fingers crossed that he could fit me in on the following Monday and began planning how my family would deal with no running water for a couple of days. He quickly returned my call after finishing another job immediately came over and resolved the problem. Roman is a true professional! I should have called him from the start as he is worth it!

Description of Work
Roman replaced the master shut-off valve as well as the water pressure regulator valve.

R&S Plumbing & Home Repair LLC

Founded 1995 • With Angi since January 2008

110 Bergeron Wy

Cary, NC 27519

Residential plumbing including, but not limited to hot water heaters repair & replacement, faucet repair & replacement, garbage disposal installation, gas piping & hookups, hose bibs, kitchen appliance hookups, laundry tubs, sinks, toilet repair & replacement.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, PayPal