Primary Painting of Cary

Founded 1998 • With Angi since April 2009

Although, relatively new to Angies List, Primary Painting of Cary has been in business since 1998. We offer interior and exterior painting. We offer detailed written free estimates that simply will not change for any reason. Clearly written warranties are also included with every job. Thorough preparation and top level materials are vital to a quality, lasting paint job, and we are without peer when it comes to the paint trade....

Four Seasons Home Exteriors

Four Seasons Home Exteriors

In the Fall of 2010, I challenged my 10 year old son, to figure out a way to make money so we could pay for a ski trip to Colorado. He suggested cleaning gutters. So I started a gutter cleaning business as a way to make extra money in particular to finance this ski trip. What started out as a side business quickly became something with strong potential as folks asked us if we could make repairs, add guards or install new gutters. Not only was there demand, I found that I really enjoyed the work, especially working with home owners, climbing ladders and walking roofs and coming home filthy but very satisfied. Now in 2013 we're cleaning almost 1000 gutters per year along with completing hundreds of repair services, mostly siding, trim and roof repairs. We'd love to work with you, too.

Offers by Four Seasons Home Exteriors on Angi

11/06/2015

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,pressure washing

10/06/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting. Went very well. Used them years ago under different owner for exterior painting. Still had some of original crew who are hardworking and clean

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

06/09/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had the exterior of our home painted. They did an incredible job. They were always on time and worked very long days to complete the project on time! We sold our house very quickly!

CATEGORY house painters

12/07/2012

It went well. We love the new colors. We picked out the wrong color at first, but Joe worked with us to find the right color.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted exterior of our home.

CATEGORY house painters

08/16/2012

Joe and his crew did a great job. They began work immediately after the estimate and completed it sooner than we expected. They did a super job, met all of my requests, we're super neat and tidy and were professional. I've since recommended them to others who have also had great experiences.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting to refresh a 10+ year old home.

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

Interior & exterior painting. Wallpaper removal. Popcorn ceiling removal. Minor carpentry repairs. Deck Staining.

Vinyl siding