P&A Smith Auto Maintenance

Founded 1985 • With Angi since November 2009

130 Woodwinds Industrial Ct

Cary, NC 27511

general auto repair, seven employees...

07/20/2017

Jeannette B.

They are very good with everything, reasonably priced

Description of Work
Oil change

02/15/2015

David B.

2002 Volvo Wagon AWD needed a variety of fixes. We called on the 10th and left the car that evening. They went out of their way to keep us informed. Every procedure was explained and justified to our satisfaction. They even called a place where our car was serviced before we owned the vehicle, just to get more info to help them discover a problem with the Transmission. We picked the car up on the 13th and the car drove like new. The $1800 cost was reasonable given the extent of repairs. They came in well under a competitor and were great to work with.

Description of Work
Suspension issues, 4 new tires, Alignment, Timing belt, Water pump, leaking brake line, checked transmission issue

Category auto repair,car tires,transmission repair

06/13/2014

Tanya L.

Did not give them the opportunity to perform service.

Description of Work
I did not allow this provider to make the repairs on my vehicle. I felt this cost was too much, so I took my car else where.

04/14/2014

Jan A.

I have taken my Toyota Camry to p and a smith for 7 years. They are thorough, professional, thoughtful, fair and knowledgable. I have 124000 miles on my 1999 car. P and A smith have kept my car in great shape, which has required a few major repairs. They are the best auto repair and maintenance place I have ever used (owned cars for forty years). Chris is outstanding as the coordinator, and at times the one who has been so understanding and kind in telling me my car needed a significant repair. I have complete confidence on P and A Smith!

Description of Work
Oil change and rotate tires

Category auto repair,car tires

03/31/2014

Robert K.

Very efficient, knowledgeable, and communicative. Completed maintenance activities faster than expected and very informative about condition of car and what might be needed for the next maintenance cycle. Prices were very reasonable.

Description of Work
Maintenance of 2004 Volvo S60

03/14/2014

Jeannette B.

They are wonderful, the price is super and they know what they're doing. They love Volvos and they know everything about them.

Description of Work
I take my car to P and A Smith Auto Maintenance for car maintenance. I've been going there for 18 years.

03/01/2014

C. Ray D.

My wife loves her old Volvo and P and A Smith keeps it running well and safe for her. They are responsive and priced fairly plus we have developed a nice relationship of trust with the staff. I am certain that our Volvo will see many more miles with their help.

Description of Work
Electrical and a safety concern.

09/20/2013

Wallace H C.

I have been taking my Volvos to this location for over 10 years which has included a change of ownership. This change had no effect on the responsiveness and quality of work. I highly recommend this business. I will be returning in the very near future to have them replace a passenger-side front strut mount.

Description of Work
Periodic (Every 7.5 K miles) services. Checked exterior lighting, wiper/washers, drive shaft/axle boots/joints, front and rear brake pads, coolant and all other fluid levels. Rotated tires, balanced front tires, and set tires to correct pressure. Changed oil and filter. Road tested for handling and performance. Replaced (with no labor charge) streaking and worn wiper blades per my request.

08/27/2013

Jonathan L.

We now have over 240,000 miles on our old Volvo. The guys a Pand A keep the old car running, we just can not seem to kill it!

Description of Work
Work on our old Volvo

08/26/2013

J W.

My car has been cool all summer, thanks to Pand A Smith! If I need work done on my car (Nissan Altima), I know where I will be calling first.

Description of Work
For 2/3 of the dealer price, P&A Smith replaced my air conditioner compressor, and checked a couple of other things.

Auto Service
    Auto Tires
    Auto Transmission
    Auto Inspections
    Auto Radiators
    Auto Mufflers

Diagnostic service, routine oil change service, major/tune-up, tire sale/mount/balance, state inspection, timing belt, radiator/water pump, transmission flush, steering & suspension work, front end alignment.

Rebuilding engines & transmissions, bodywork involving metal reshaping or paint.