Lawn & Order Landscaping

Founded 2004 • With Angi since February 2008

Top rated landscape contractor in the area! Whatever your landscape needs, Lawn and Order can handle it! From basic mowing & trimming, customized weed control & fertilization, aeration & seeding to hardscaping – let our experts develop a plan with you that will beautify your property! We look forward to talking with you!...

A Service Provider's profile image

+12 more images

lawn care (248)lawn treatment (113)lawn & landscaping (72)leaf removal (51)mulch delivering (45)tree service (22)hauling (12)irrigation system (5)decks & porches (5)hardscaping (3)gutter cleaning (3)roof cleaning (2)

06/14/2022

Deborah B.

I was extremely pleased with how my project turned out. It was a pleasure working with this company from the initial discussion on what to do to the final product. The transformation of my yard is amazing. I would highly recommend Lawn & Order.

Description of Work
A complete overhaul of the front yard

Category decks

Work Completed On 06/14/2022

05/30/2022

Mark S.

I would highly recommend: 1) Great Results! 2) Local Company where you can actually speak with someone 3) They know their stuff! The previous company treated my Zoysia the same as my Fescue. My Zoysia looked terrible. Lawn and Order treats them differently and both look great now! 4) Price is better than the other national company I had I highly recommend Lawn and Order!

Description of Work
Lawn Work for our Fescue and Zoysia Grass

Category lawn service, lawn treatment, mulch

Work Completed On 05/30/2022

Review for Lawn & Order Landscaping  - 8160 CHAPEL HILL RD, Cary, NC - 39749674

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review!

John B.

I love this company!!! Always on time and very courteous.

Description of Work
Lawn care and mulching

Category hauling services, landscaping, lawn service, lawn treatment, leaf removal, mulch, tree service, hardscaping

LAUREN B.

Great as always, I have been using Lawn and Order for years now. Great company!

Description of Work
Lawn Fertilization & Treatment

M B.

Lawn & Order provides regular lawn treatment for us. They are always professional and responsive to any questions and keep our lawn healthy for a reasonable price.

Description of Work
Lawn Fertilization & Treatment

01/11/2022

Scott D.

there are 2 episodes. First, they damaged our property last may, we attempted to hire them to clear the leaves, but what happened was they destroyed our roses. They used leave rakes and destroyed most of our roses in the garden. they apologies for what happened and take responsibility about it. But they don't know that our old garden roses are very rare and right now we're doing our best to make it grow. secondly, today we discovered they damaged our inflatable lawn ornaments there are 2 large holes. we are so disappointed. We don't recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
lawn

Work Completed On 01/10/2022

The issues have been resolved and have been for a while now. We always address any issues that come up during the course of our business, and we are very responsive to all of our customers... Interestingly enough, this particular customer still uses us for their lawn care needs.

07/30/2021

Steve P.

I’ve used L&O for lawn service for several years and have had a great experience with them. So I am baffled as to why their bush group has been such a nightmare to deal with. I wanted the hedges to the left and right side of my house trimmed back. I should have realized something was wrong when I had to email and call several times to get service, found out that the person who came to my house and gave me the quote had quit the company, and was told “someone will come by in a couple of weeks.” The crew showed up when I wasn’t there and mangled one set of the hedges (nice rounded hedge cut into a lopsided box, and not cut back off the grass as requested), and the other hedge had only a small overhanging section cut back when I wanted the entire hedge cut back 1-2 feet. In order to meet their $500 minimum charge, I also had them put down pine needles in beds, and that was done sloppily with pine needles spilled over the stone trim and into the lawn. I called Joe, apparently the head of the crew, and said that the work was not done as I had explained to guy who gave me the quote. I could tell that my original instructions for what I wanted were not being communicated to the crew and asked him to come to the house so I could show him what I wanted and he could then tell the crew. He refused and gave me the same line, “someone will come by in a couple of weeks to fix it.” Well, they came by alright. Instead of correcting their work, they trimmed the hedges at the front and back of my house! The front hedges didn’t need it, and they killed a nest of baby birds in the rear hedge that my family was keeping track of and observing from our screened-in porch. I texted Joe and said I that was the last straw, and all of this would have been avoided he had simply come out and let me show him what needed to be done. Because the work I wanted was not done, and their crew was obviously so incompetent that I didn’t want them in my yard again, I refused to pay the $550 fee and told him if that’s a problem then have the owner contact me and I’ll explain what a hassle it has been to deal with them. Joe replied that he would take $50 off the charges, but L&O considered the work completed! So pay up. They’ve been dunning me since, but I will gladly see them in small claims court before I give them a cent for this nonsense. If for some reason you decide to hire them for bush work, I would insist on a specific time and day when you’ll be home, so you can explain to the crew what you want done and inspect their work right when they finish.

Description of Work
Two sets of hedges trimmed

Work Completed On 07/30/2021

This is Joe Bailey - Owner of Lawn & Order Landscaping. We're really sorry you feel this way about how the job turned out. I did come by to take a look at what happened and tried to discuss it with you. Since 99% of the job was completed, I felt that a $50 credit on a $500 job would reasonable and fair. After several attempts to get you on the phone, I reached out via text. You then resorted to derogatory remarks and name calling of myself and my employees. The other issues that you listed in your review were never even part of a discussion. I feel that we have been nothing but professional and accommodating.

07/12/2021

Donald K.

After having tried five or six companies, both large and small, L&O is the best. I have one of the best-looking lawns in the neighborhood. Whenever I’ve had a problem or question, my calls are answered promptly and I’ve got quick response and good advice. I’ll stick with Joe and his crew as long as I have grass!

Description of Work
Regular lawn maintenance

Work Completed On 07/06/2021

01/11/2021

Michelle S.

I have been a Lawn & Order customer for several years and recommend them highly. They provide me with bi-monthly lawn service (mowing/trimming/edging). During the fall/winter, they address the fallen leaves by collecting them at the street for pickup. They offer annual aeration/seeding as well as other yard treatments. While I have not taken advantage of it (yet) they also spread pine straw/mulch and trim bushes. I appreciate that they offer several optional services, but don't require it as part of their service. Their invoicing is descriptive/clear/concise so it is very easy to see what was provided for each service. Just a wonderful company to work with!

Description of Work
Lawn Maintenance

Category landscaping, lawn service, lawn treatment, leaf removal

Work Completed On 01/11/2021

We appreciate your business over the years. Thank you!

01/07/2021

Kelly H.

I found this company via AL by purchasing a coupon for a specific service. When the technician came out, I was informed that my type of lawn didn't need the service I purchased and the company immediately refunded me. Seeing how honest they were, I decided to enroll in an annual maintenance contract. So happy I did. My lawn is wonderful. No more problems with weeds and always nice and green. I have been told several times by neighbors that we have one of the best lawns in the neighborhood. The technicians are knowledgeable, polite, and very professional. They are always willing to answer my questions - I have a dog and I am always asking, for safety, when can my dog go back onto the lawn after a treatment. When I have a question, the office staff are always helpful and professional. Overall, a great company to do business with.

Description of Work
Annual lawn maintenance contract

Category decks, lawn treatment

Work Completed On 01/07/2021

Thanks so much for your review! We appreciate it.

08/07/2020

martin T.

Very well, great company. My yard looks good!

Description of Work
Lawn care with fertilization.

Work Completed On 08/06/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate your business!

03/24/2020

Katrina T.

He did it in one weekend. He removed all old plants, trees, shrubs and debris. He cleaned up the mess. He planted the new landscape beautifully. He did more than he said he would.

Description of Work
Remove old landscape with new landscape for 3 building.

Category hauling services, landscaping, lawn service, leaf removal, mulch, tree service

Work Completed On 03/11/2020

03/23/2020

Elizabeth P.

The employees are always pleasant and do an excellent job. If I ever have any questions, the owner, Joe Bailey, is very responsive and friendly. My yard looks better than ever, and without any work on my part!

Description of Work
General lawn and shrub maintenance

Category landscaping, lawn service, lawn treatment, leaf removal

Work Completed On 03/23/2020

03/23/2020

Mary V.

went great. Everyone there is knowledgeable and professional. Plus the guys working on the yard are really nice.

Description of Work
regular landscaping and landscaping projects

Work Completed On 03/23/2020

03/22/2020

LINDSEY R.

Great! The yard was an overgrown mess when we moved in. They came out and had great ideas for form and function and worked hard to make sure the design would not exceed the budget we had set for the yard. A clear plan was conveyed, quotes were provided promptly, the whole project stayed within budget and on time. The yard looks fantastic and gave my kids a safe place to play in!

Description of Work
Clear and Sod Back yard

Category landscaping, lawn service, lawn treatment, mulch

Work Completed On 06/01/2019

03/20/2020

Leslie A.

I sent written instructions to them (4 bullet points), and they didn't do what I asked. We still have pine cones and dead leaves all over the front and back yard. Also, two sapling trees were not removed. For this they charged $45 per hour X 2 workers for 6 hours. Not worth it for the quality of work. Hire high school or college students!

Description of Work
) Pine cones all over the back and front yards -see pics 2) Only one Nandia was cut down. I was asked if the other small trees should be cut as well and said yes please! The trees are still there. See pics. 3) Survey plot stakes (red/orange flags) show our property line in the front yard. Much of the property on one side still has leaves, stix, and pine cones---not done as requested. See pics.

Category hauling services, lawn service, leaf removal, tree service

Work Completed On 03/19/2020

Review for Lawn & Order Landscaping  - 8160 CHAPEL HILL RD, Cary, NC - 38453762

There was an agreement that even though we were given a max budget of only $330, all of the wishlist items would not be completed before allotted time ran out. We worked hard and fast and we accomplished a lot in the small amount of time we had.

01/21/2020

Christy W.

We have been using Lawn & Order for several years now and we couldn’t be happier with their work! I’ve been told many times that we have the most well maintained yard on our street. Their work is always very professional and exceeds our expectations in quality. The owner and his crew have always been such a pleasure to work with. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Lawn Fertilization & Treatment, Aeration & Overseeding, Lawn Maintenance

Work Completed On 01/21/2020

01/21/2020

Jenna N.

The crew was very punctual and did a wonderful job. My lawn looked great when they were finished. Would definitely recommend!

Description of Work
Lawn maintenance

Category lawn service, lawn treatment, leaf removal

Work Completed On 01/16/2020

01/16/2020

M S.

We switched to Lawn & Order about a year ago for our lawn care, and we have been thoroughly happy with the service. We are located in Cary, and our lawn looks better now than it has at any other time in the last eleven years. Lawn & Order has also consistently been exceptionally attentive and courteous whenever I have sent them an e-mail or left a voice message. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a reliable lawn care professional.

Description of Work
Fertilization, Weed Treatment, Aeration & Seeding

Work Completed On 01/15/2020

01/15/2020

Steve P.

Work was professionally done and my expectations for quality were certainly met.

Description of Work
Annual Lawn Maintenance Plan plus installation of pine straw and trimming of shrubs

Category lawn service, lawn treatment, mulch

Work Completed On 01/15/2020

01/13/2020

Laurel H.

Great! They have provided exactly what I asked and what was needed.

Description of Work
Fertilizer contract

Work Completed On 01/07/2020

01/12/2020

TELIA M.

Triple shredded hardwood mulch was full of trash including landscaping rock, shredded plastics from pieces of mesh bags, ziplock bags, bottle caps, etc., shredded food wrappers, and even shredded pieces of aluminum cans. My dogs run on my paths and to this day, 10 months later, I daily walk the paths to pick up jagged rock, plastics and metal that work their way to the top and could cut the paw of a running dog. It is also unsightly. Lawn and Order took no responsibility for their trash filled mulch, no offer of anything, not even willing to come back and take a look at what I described over the phone and in a letter.

Description of Work
Mulch for paths through backyard natural area

Category lawn service, mulch