Jay Co., Pressure Wash & Paint

Founded 2017 •

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Welcome to JayCo PressureWash & Deck Stain.We are the premier professional pressure wash & deck/fence staining company. Family owned and operated. We have been pressure washing houses, decks, and concrete for over 24 years. Our deck restoration services offer water base and oil finishes. We wash and prep all decks to meet the product's strict specifications for preparation and warranty. We are certified contractors for nationally known deck products. Every deck project and budget are all different. Please call us today for a free consultation. Please call us today to schedule your appointment....

Sterling Services Group LLC

We are your one stop shop for all your outdoor cleaning needs and any commercial cleaning as well. We have a tremendous amount of experience in this industry and look forward to serving you. Since opening our doors, we’ve been committed to providing service of the highest quality, paying particular attention to working efficiently while keeping the lines of communication with our clients clear and concise. Our mission at Sterling Services Group is simple: to provide high-quality services in a timely manner. Our team caters to each project’s specific needs to ensure excellence. We hope you’ll find what you’re looking for. Give us a call today for your free quote!

Shine of Raleigh

Shine of Raleigh seeks to "Be A Light" in the greater Raleigh community through the window cleaning, gutter cleaning, pressure washing, and holiday lighting services we provider to our valued customers. We hope to have the opportunity to make your home SHINE!

Offers by Shine of Raleigh on Angi
CJB Cleaning Services

CJB strives to provide for an exceptional client experience through quality work and exceptional communication. From an exterior soft wash to an interior carpet clean, our goal is to make you smile as you look at the work that has been done and how easy it was to accomplish.

05/03/2021

Jay was very professional. He came over after I called and gave us an estimate. He and his wife then, very proficiently completed the work. I had requested he paint our picket fences too, when he came to give us the quote, but forgot to remind him when he came to do the work. I called him a few days later to ask if he would , and he came over and not only power washed the picket fences in our fron...

Description of Work
Exterior Power washing

09/03/2020

I expected it to look whiter than it did. I took a pic from my cell phone and will send it to you.

Description of Work
Concrete driveway cleaned

Category deck cleaning

Hello [Member Name Removed] I think there is some confusion. My company did not do your driveway so I would appreciate it if you would correct your review. If you need us to look at it we might can help. I have all A reviews and do not want this C review to bring down my average since we did not do your driveway. My email is jaycopressurewashnc@gmail.com If you can correct this review I won’t have...

06/04/2020

Excellent price and great work.

Description of Work
Pressure Washing

06/01/2020

JayCo did a great job. Will definitely hire them again. Best price, timely scheduling, and quality cleaning. Home: 1832 sq ft Deck: 200 sq ft Thanks JayCo

Description of Work
House and Deck Pressure Wash

Category deck cleaning,pressure washing

04/17/2020

It went good and they did a good job.

Description of Work
They power washed my house.

Category pressure washing

Pressure Washing, Decks & Fences (Stain and Seal)

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check