HIDDEN FENCE CO

Founded 1992 • With Angi since July 2007

1217 Afton Meadow Ln

Cary, NC 27518

Underground Animal fencing Installation, Dog doors & fence training Also install Aluminum, Wood, Vinyl and Chainlink

03/14/2017

Roy S.

Perfectly. Kevin just completed a full re-installation and and he did the same professional high quality work as he did in the past. He has an amazing talent for working with dogs. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Hidden Fence just completed a second installation for me and they were great.The first installation performed flawlessly for 10+ years until the wire was torn up during extensive tree removal that involved several pieces of heavy equipment.

Category dog trainers, fencing, dog fence

04/02/2015

Robert B.

Description of Work
It went very well. They installed a hidden fence and 2 dog doors.

01/19/2015

SWISSCHIRORPACTIC D.

Great- Engaging- Helpful- and great attitude!

Description of Work
Input fence and train dog

09/28/2014

Kevin E.

I found Don exceptionally prompt and flexible to work with. His price was what I would expect for this size of yard and comparable to the competition. The backyard is a combination of grass and wooded area and Don worked very well with the rough terrain. He provided support the day of installation and a couple times after ensuring that our dog could adapt. He uses positive reinforcement to train the animal, but he also confirms their understanding through testing. Once the fence was installed, he would encourage our dog to come close and when he stopped as he heard the tones, a reward would be given. Don then further tested our dog by having us go outside the zone and ultimately by bringing his own dog, a notable temptation for our boy, close to see if our dog would still abide by the new fence line. Overall it was a very positive experience for us and I would recommend his services.

Description of Work
Installed electric fence in backyard.

Category dog trainers, dog fence

02/21/2014

Sharon C.

Although I did not end up hiring this provider I would recommend them. They were professional, punctual, well-priced and obviously eager for my business. I needed to go with another more popular provider only b/c they offered a technology I needed for my very, super small yard. I ended up paying so much extra for this technology which wasn't something I was happy about although it worked out for the best. If my yard was a more decent size this provider would have fit the bill nicely. They were reasonably priced as well.

Description of Work
Returned phone calls. Came to my house for a free estimate. Went through the whole process with me & explained everything very thoroughly. Left me with all the proper documentation & quote information. Followed up with phone calls.

07/29/2013

Cheryl L.

good

Description of Work
put in electric fence, trained dog

05/06/2013

Tisha H.

My experience with them was good. We did have an issue, but when we called they came out and fixed the problem. So far so good! They were friendly and courteous. We've recommended them to our neighbor and he used them too.

Description of Work
Hidden Fence Co gave us an estimate for a hidden fence for our dog and then they came and installed it.

12/03/2012

Alison A.

Kevin, the installer, arrived promptly at the time negotiated, and very efficiently installed quite a bit of wire around my large property. He also walked me through the proper training procedure and how to operate the equipment. The company was accomodating to my needs, making changes in the pattern that varied from the original estimate ( which understandably increased price from estimate ) and due to the Thanksgiving holiday, returning to follow up with training separetely from the hardware installation.

Description of Work
This franchise has changed hands, now being operated by Don Rogers, in Raleigh. Nevertheless, when I called, they were able to come out to give an estimate the next day, and able to install the fencing wire equipment within a couple of days.

01/19/2012

mike H.

Nothing happened

Description of Work
I did not use this company for any work nor have I ever heard of the before today

Category fencing

04/29/2010

Sally M.

Overall it went very smooth. No problems at all.

Description of Work
Joanie came out in Nov and gave me an estimate but I wasnt able to hire her until spring, but she kept her price. They had the job done in a matter of hours and then worked with my dog and I for another hour with training, answered all my questions and I was very pleased. The fence was broken so they repaired it and I purchased a new collar.

Category fencing, dog fence

07/02/2007

CAROLYN S.

This company is simply phenomenal. They are so responsive and were so helpful with the fence. When she brought the batteries out, she checked everything else out to make sure everything was okay. What was so nice was that she didn't charge us for the batteries or the inspection.

Description of Work
Hidden Fence came out with new batteries when ours died. They had installed the fence a few years ago around our 1/2 acre yard.

Category fencing

Season to Season Landscaping

We are the go-to landscaping company in the Triangle area. Our team is made up of a collective of highly trained and experienced staff. We only hire people who are masters at their profession to provide you with the highest-quality service possible. We make it a point to establish and maintain an ongoing relationship with each of our clients by providing superior customer service from a knowledgeable and dependable team you can trust.

AAA Fences Decks and Home Remodeling LLC

We are your trusted fence and decking providers in Raleigh, NC. We offer a wide range of services that include installation, repair, and maintenance of all types of fences. Our team is highly experienced and certified to work on any type of fencing material. We use only the highest quality products to ensure the longevity of your fence. Our crews have total health and safety training, and our teams are working hard to ensure that your experience with us is exceptional. We understand the importance of having a fence that looks great and lasts for years. That’s why we offer a wide range of services that include installation, repair, and maintenance of all types of fences. AAA Fences, Decks, and Home Remodeling LLC use only the highest quality products to ensure the longevity of your fence. If you’re looking for a reliable, professional, affordable fencing company in Raleigh, NC, and beyond, look no further than us! We offer a wide range of services that include installation, repair, and maintenance of all types of fences. Our team is highly experienced and certified to work on any type of fencing material.

Black Diamond Fencing llc

We are locally owned and operated family fencing business servicing the Raleigh area since 2016. At Black Diamond Fencing, we take privacy and protection very seriously. For our family and for yours, there is nothing like the assurance of knowing that loved ones and property are safe. We love bringing that hope to every home, and we will work hard on your behalf to make that happen. Black Diamond Fencing.... rare and responsible.

Offers Coupon

Animal Training
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, PayPal

Underground Animal fencing Installation, Dog doors & fence training