Healthy Home Restoration

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

6808 Branton Dr

Cary, NC 27519

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We accept remote payment

Healthy Home Restoration was established in Cary NC in 2004. HHR has specialized in solving complex problems in crawlspaces related to humidity, pest and mold and is considered the top company in the Triangle area for crawlspace problem resolution and energy evaluation/improvements. Over time sealed and conditioned crawlspaces became the preferred method for constructing crawlspaces under homes. The process of conditioning a crawlspace is so successful it created an entire new industry. As a leader in the industry we pride ourselves in providing a large variety of products to fit our clients individual needs. We will never be a company that supplies only one solution with one product for every need. We constantly work with manufactures and suppliers to provide the best and most cost effective products available. *Free evaluations and inspections when related to emergency claims or water proofing/encapsulation. Services for general inspection of the home when related to mold, odor, suspected moisture issues, and energy audits will have a minimum service fee charged depending on the situation. Real Estate transaction discounts apply.***Does not offer full home inspections and pest control services.***...

basement waterproofing (132)mold removal (87)water damage restoration (69)insulation (44)foundation repair (14)home inspection (7)home energy audit (3)basement remodeling (5)well & water pump repair (5)pest control (4)general contractors (3)handyman (2)

01/31/2021

Mark V.

HHR was by far the most comprehensive mold remediation and sealed crawlspace service company I have ever used. Their incredible reviews here on Angie's List are the reason I contacted them initially. They just completed a difficult emergency water damage/mold remediation/sealed crawlspace job on my son's house in two phases. Dennis (owner) and his service team lead (Juan) were top notch professionals from estimation to completed project. If you want a concise yet detailed and credible education on indoor air quality, look no further than Dennis! I spent some time working in this industry many years ago, so I knew Dennis wasn't passing incorrect information. I had a sealed crawlspace completed 3 years ago on my main house by another company and they did an ok job. HHR is the difference between an ok job and a fantastic correctly performed job. The Soil Contaminant Ventilation (SCV) system was a HUGE plus and did not add any expense to the job. Of the other 4 companies I had bids from, none of them except HHR offered the comprehensive measures to address indoor air quality AFTER job completion (even in a sealed and covered crawlspace, the soil gasses have to go somewhere). The SCV is the solution and it gently exhausts soil/crawlspace air to the outside via a quiet, small and durable fan and pipe run. HHR's cost estimate was right in the middle of the 4 I bid out. The new crawlspace door Juan and his crew built seals tight yet is easy to open. Fantastic company!

Description of Work
Emergency water dry out/mold remediation/sealed crawlspace

Category contractors,water damage restoration,mold removal

Work Completed On 01/18/2021

11/25/2020

Ken K.

Everything went fine. William and his team were very professional and Dennis came by at the end to thoroughly inspect the work.

Description of Work
encapsulate crawl space

Category insulation,basement waterproofing,mold removal

Work Completed On 11/06/2020

08/24/2020

Mark S.

Very well. Workers were thorough and thoughtful. Well supported by management. Communication was prompt, considerate and helpful both onsite and via emails.

Description of Work
Sealed crawl space.

Category insulation,basement waterproofing,mold removal,foundation repair

Work Completed On 05/14/2020

08/12/2020

Tom H.

Dennis and his company did an EXCEPTIONAL job removing mold and sealing a very messy crawlspace. I am a retired General Contractor and have a lot of experience with crawlspace remediation contractors and I can unequivocally say that Dennis and his crew are the best I have ever used. They were so good I even paid them to travel to another area of the state and take care of some problems at another home I own.

Description of Work
Mold removal and sealed crawl space of 7,000sf home

Category basement waterproofing,mold removal

Work Completed On 01/16/2020

08/06/2020

Robb L.

If I could give 6 stars I would. Had a small area of mold on a bedroom ceiling, unclear where the problem was coming from (roof, attic, humidity). Had several other contractors and only this company really took the time to evaluate the problem and suggest a sensible, step by step solution to figure out what was occurring and address it in the least invasive and most cost effective manner possible. Even gave me the name of a general contractor not associated with them that specializes in these kind of repairs if needed. Incredibly grateful and impressed

Description of Work
evaluate mold on bedroom ceiling

Category mold removal

Work Completed On 08/06/2020

08/03/2019

D D.

We had moisture problems in the crawl space and needed to solve the water and moisture problems. After considerable research and discussions with several contractors, we decided to go with Healthy Home Restoration. This selection was aided by viewing the work they had done in a neighbor's crawl space. We were extremely pleased with the entire process. HHR was extremely easy to work with. They were very responsive and rapidly answered all questions that I had. The crew that performed the work was very efficient and completed the work in less than the projected time. At the end of each day they cleaned up completely before they left. We had the job permitted and the town inspector stated that the job was extremely well done and no changes were required. We would highly recommend HHR for this work.

Description of Work
Sealed crawlspace, French drain and sump pump installation

Category basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 08/02/2019

05/21/2019

Gloria T.

This company was very professional and did excellent work. Dennis came and took a look at my crawlspace and gave me his recommendations to take care of the water issue that was occurring in my crawlspace. Dennis took the time to explain everything that needed to be done. He gave me tips on things to do to help eliminate the standing water on the walkway and yard. Dennis and Ruth and their whole staff were wonderful. Dennis came out after job was completed and inspected to make sure everything was okay. I was very satisfied and would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
nstall Sump pump and Pit, Install Drainage (Partial), Exterior Grading, Repair foundation vents.

Category basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 04/24/2019

05/01/2019

Harry M.

Very well. They were the only company I could find that would both repair/replace rotting joists in my crawl space, as well as, install a vapor barrier. They were very competitively price with others I contacted to do the work separately.

Description of Work
Mold remediation, joist repair, vapor barrier install

Category basement waterproofing,mold removal,foundation repair

Work Completed On 04/29/2019

02/26/2019

PJ D.

Everything with this company was top notch! Dennis, the owner, came out to give us an estimate and explain the process. He was very thorough and gave us plenty to read before making our decision. Dennis was also a 'no pressure' type of a guy and that allowed us to really think over what we needed before moving forward. When Juan's crew came to the house they were very professional and considerate. Juan explained everything that they were going to do and answered my questions. I also received daily emails from Ruth in the office giving me updates on how the project was going and a time frame for when things would be completed.

Description of Work
We had our crawl space encapsulated.

Category insulation,basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 02/26/2019

06/03/2018

Amedeo R.

Healthy Home Restoration sealed my crawlspace and cellar, and I couldn't be happier with the results. Dennis and Ruth **** at HHR are knowledgeable, professional, and reliable. Their jobsite manager, Jiovanni, and his work crew are skilled and did a very thorough job. I had horrific mold and dust problems in my crawlspace which I tried to address myself with ventilation, a dehumidifier, and outdoor drains, but my results were ineffective at best. During moderate to heavy rains, our cellar would have flooded if not for the heroic efforts of my aging sump pump, and the crawlspace would become a muddy pit from water leaking in through the foundation. The living areas in the house would smell musty for days after. Dennis assessed the problem, and I opted for almost every service on their list (see below). The four workers put in eight solid days of hand scrubbing, digging, and nailing with fantastic results. All the areas under the house are now clean, dry, and bug free. I can now store stuff in my cellar and crawlspace. I also bought the best air purifier I could find for our living space, and our measured indoor air quality is now excellent compared to the previous very poor rating. The work was not cheap, but I'm very pleased with the results. I have no affiliation with HHR other than as a satisfied customer: [*** Link removed ***] HHR services purchased: remove debris remove existing vapor barrier remove existing insulation hand scrub mold from all wood surfaces apply antimicrobial to wood seal exterior wall gaps with mortar seal penetrations in subfloor with expanding foam install french drain inside foundation wall to drain into sump install sub slab drain in cellar to drain into sump frame wall to isolate porch space from crawlspace block foundation vents install seal liner for floors, walls, and piers install blower under liner, ventilate to outside install dehumidifier with condensate pump to drain into sump new sump pump w/ battery back up drainage board on all walls in cellar insulation on all crawlspace walls replace all 6" flexible duct sister floor joists damaged by mold and fungus add screw jacks and support beam to support floor

Description of Work
remove mold and seal crawlspace

Category basement waterproofing,mold removal,foundation repair

Work Completed On 04/02/2018

Crawlspace Moisture & Humidity Problems, Vapor Barriers, Sealed Crawlspaces, Closed Crawlspaces, Conditioned Crawlspaces, Water Damage, Crawlspace Mold Remediation, Crawlspace Mold Detection & Testing, General Crawlspace Inspection, Pier Installation & Floor Support, Crawlspace Insulation & Wet Insulation Removal, Energy Efficiency Audits For Crawlspace, Crawlspace Dehumidification, Pest & Rodent Control Through Environmental Control

Spray Foam