Drain Designs

Founded 1992 • With Angi since April 2010

1144 Executive Cir Ste 230

Cary, NC 27511

At Drain Designs, our goal is to double the healthy life of your home and landscaping by ensuring a proper, well maintained drainage system. We have over 30 years of experience in drainage & waterproofing detective work - design & installations - foundation and structural repair. Our systems prevent costly depreciation, structural damage and health concerns. Lifetime guaranteed, easy to test, PVC pipe systems, French Drains & our patented American Drains. Satisfaction is guaranteed! For more info, please call us at (919) 545-7771 or 1-800-DRAINAGE, or visit www.draindesigns.com....

01/24/2022

Jason M.

I couldn't be happier with the service from Drain Designs. They were professional and nice throughout the whole experience. They clearly explained all the options and reasons behind the various quotes. We had a recent big storm, so I was able to see their completed work in action--it was great!

Description of Work
Drainage Pipes from downspouts put underground

Category drain pipe

It was truly a pleasure working for you. That's what we love to hear - customers excited about getting that rainwater away. So glad we could help you improve and protect your #1 investment! Kind Regards, The Team at Drain Designs

11/12/2021

Christopher C.

We had a major drainage issue with water from adjacent retaining wall leaving back yard a soggy mess - inches of wet mud. I was highly impressed with Nick and his team from the very start. He promptly showed up for his estimate the day after I called and walked me through the issues he identified and offered a range of solutions. I had a detailed quote in my inbox by the end of day. He fit the job in earlier than originally promised and the results were immediately noticeable - done in one day! I had a few follow up issues and Nick proactively reached out to me and was always accessible by text or phone. In an environment where it's hard to get contractors to show up or call back, Drain Designs was a breath of fresh air. Super professional, quality work and people at a fair price - what more could you ask for? HIGHLY recommend!

Description of Work
Drain replacement

Category drain pipe

Thank you so much for taking time from your busy schedule to support us with this kind feedback. We're excited to continue to be here anytime you need us. Warm Regards, Nick and [Member Information Removed] Team at Drain Designs

07/02/2021

John A.

Our soil is all clay which has the highest risk of damaging a foundation as it alternates between wet and dry. Even a light rain would leave us a soggy yard for days as most of the roof drained to the lawn via downspouts or popups. Water would collect at the front of our house because the front yard and driveway sloped down to the house. The builder used flimsy corrugated plastic tubes for underground connections to pop ups on the lawn. (One of flimsy tubes was blocked with debris.) Drain Designs did an excellent job connecting new commercial grade 4 inch PVC pipes to all downspouts plus installed two surface drains to collect water at the house front. The three-team crew (Rob, Dalton and Jonny) were courteous, skilled and hard working. They hand dug trenches next to the foundation against our home, carefully removing any plants which they watered and set aside. The PVC pipes were placed and securely connected with screws. All of the roof’s rain was directed through the underground PVCs to the woods behind our house. Downspout cleanouts for flushing were placed. The plants were replanted so carefully that neighbors could not tell that the work had been done. In the following week we had two intense downpours during which the new system worked flawlessly. No water pooled at the front of the house or in our yard. We highly recommend Drain Designs. BTW, their guarantee is a lifetime…not my lifetime but the home’s because it’s a Transferable Lifetime Warranty.

Description of Work
Completely replace downspout rain run off.

Category drain pipe

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us and our potential clients with this great feedback. We really enjoyed working with you and we're glad you joined our customer family for a lifetime of better drainage! Sincerely, Rob and the Drain Designs Team

09/22/2020

Mark S.

Amazing work and worth the money. It has been over 8 months since installation and no concerns with drainage. Very professional staff and left the property looking better than what it was prior to installation.

Description of Work
Drain Pipe Installation - Exterior

Category drain pipe

We're always excited to meet or exceed expectations. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this wonderful feedback. Hope you have a great 2022! Sincerely, The Drain Designs Team

09/21/2020

Jason B.

Quick, affordable, and efficient. They took a major headache and turned it into a total non-issue. Top notch all around!

Description of Work
Drain system to repair recurrent water issues in our basement.

Category basement waterproofing,drain pipe

Thank you for the opportunity and for your kind feedback! So glad we could help!! Sincerely, The Drain Designs Team

03/21/2020

Jonathan B.

Finding a good contractor is a little like making a good friend - you can trust them and you know that they’ll be there for you when you need them. Kevin - the owner of Drain Designs - is one such contractor! I asked Kevin to come out to take a look at a drain as my parents were preparing to sell their house. Kevin regularly does very large drainage projects. Like some contractors, he could have said it wasn’t worth his time or charged an exorbitant fee. He did neither. He was there in a couple of days, did the work quickly and efficiently and even helped us with a few other smaller fixes while he was there at no extra charge. Now I have a drainage contractor that I can trust and recommend for many years! Thanks Kevin!! Also, a shout out to Hannah in Kevin’s office who keeps Kevin pointed in the right direction.

Description of Work
Clearing of Exterior Drain

Category drain pipe

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide this kind feedback. We love what we do and we hope it shows. We look forward to working with you and yours for the years to come! Sincerely, Kevin & Hannah

02/06/2020

John G.

The drains were designed. The crew installed them, and Kevin checked everything to make sure it was OK. Kevin then returned a month later free of charge to check on some damp spots and suggested some non-drain solutions. They were very professional and helpful. I would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
drains were inspected, repaired, and extended

Category drain pipe

Thanks for taking the time to provide this helpful feedback. It was great seeing you and we look forward to helping you protect your home through the years to come. Kevin & The Drain Designs Team

10/24/2019

J Lester H.

So, here's the thing. Drain work NEVER goes exactly as planned. This job was more difficult and complicated than either I or Drain Designs anticipated. With that said, the Drain Design crew and the foreman, Robert, could not have worked harder to ensure my satisfaction with the job. I don't know that I have ever had a contractor show such patience, professionalism, and competence on a job. Each time there was a snag, or a root, Robert and his team figured it out and the result was excellent. We have had a couple of rain events since the installation and the stormwater drains do exactly what they are supposed to do. I am confident that the foundation drain will do so as well. But you know what? They'll come back to be sure it is working appropriately and they guarantee their work. They even worked hard to get all the displace plants replanted. I can't say enough about the excellent service, work ethic and quality of their work. They aren't the cheapest, but I think they are absolutely the best. Job very well done!

Description of Work
Installation of a foundation drain at a mid-century house and installation of downspout stormwater drain to street.

Category drain pipe

Hi Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a thorough and glowing review of our services, foreman, and crew! It was an absolute pleasure to work for you and we are so glad to hear you are highly satisfied with your system. Please don't hesitate to call us if you ever have any questions! Hannah & The Drain Designs Team

09/26/2019

Jennifer G.

LeavesOut referred us to Drain Designs to help fix our extensive outdoor drain pipe issue. We had corrugated pipe and it was not functioning, which became abundantly clear after a huge storm. Drain Designs came over and gave a very thorough and professional assessment of our situation. They were able to get us on the schedule right after the new gutters were installed which ended up working out perfect. We had a few small issues after installation and Drain Designs fixed the problems without hesitation. Very pleased with the followup and would highly recommend their services.

Description of Work
Underground Drain Pipes Install

Category drain pipe

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for taking the time to write us such a great review! It has truly been a pleasure working with you- please don't hesitate to give us a call if you ever have any questions! Hannah & The Drain Designs Team

09/24/2019

Bobbie G.

It's been almost 4 years since Drain Designs installed a residential drainage system for my home. Time has proven the worth of my investment. Since the installation, we've experienced multiple hurricanes, as well as periods of extremely heavy rains. After each of these incidents, I have checked my crawlspace, and it is DRY. Quarterly, a pest control company inspects my home and crawlspace. After the recent heavy rains this past winter, they were impressed at how dry the crawlspace was. They told me it was one of the few homes that actually had a dry crawlspace, as they had seen many others in the area with considerable water accumulation and saturation in the crawlspaces. I highly recommend this company. The owner is extremely knowledgeable. After his very thorough, careful review of my property, the system he recommended and installed completely resolved the drainage issues at my home. The team that installed the system was very efficient, professional and neat. They cleaned up their work site each day, neatly organizing their tools out of the way. They were truly the most professional team of workers I have ever encountered in more than 30 years of home ownership. I have no doubt whatsoever that this was money very well spent.

Description of Work
Residential Drainage System

Category drain pipe

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you so very much for taking the time to provide this feedback. It was truly a pleasure to work for you and we are so glad to have exceeded your expectations. Please do not hesitate to contact us anytime if there's anything else that we can do to help. Sincerely, Hannah & The Drain Designs Team

The Oak Drainage & Utilities

We offer high quality drainage solutions to owners of both residential and commercial properties. This includes PVC pipe systems, foundation waterproofing, retaining walls, catch basins, french drains and crawl space waterproofing/sump pumps. We have over 20 years of directly applicable experience. Our mission is to provide your home with a drainage system that will last a lifetime thus extending the life of your homes foundation and landscaping.

Offers by The Oak Drainage & Utilities on Angi
    VENCRETE LLC

We strive in making you (our customer) a happy and loyal customer, we believe in the fact that actions speak louder than words. We can renovate or build your kitchen, bathroom, deck, siding, driveway & many more, making your vision a reality. We have certified professionals that will guarantee that the final product is up to your expectations.

Shamrock Waterproofing

Serving the Triangle area since 1992 Licensed and Insured. Residential and Commercial. Lowest Price Guaranteed. Interior and Exterior Systems. Lifetime Warranty FREE ESTIMATES

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Lifetime Guaranteed Residential/ Commercial Drainage Systems, Drainage Diagnostics/ System Testing & Improvements, Downspout Drains, Foundation Drains, French Drains (Ours are far superior to traditional ones), Drainage System Design/Planning, Foundation Waterproofing & Repair.

Free Estimates, Masonry work that is not part of our drainage improvement(s)