DECKS BY ALL MEANS

Founded 1992 • With Angi since June 2006

1208 KINGSTON RIDGE RD

Cary, NC 27511

We at Decks By All Means are dependable contractors with over 20 years of total experience. We are experts at enhancing your leisure experience by making your outdoor dreams come true. At Decks By All Means, we specialize in deck building, custom decks, screen enclosures and restoration projects. Our expertise also extends to building highly durable sheds and fences. Bob Means, owner of Decks By All Means is on every job to ensure that your satisfaction is guaranteed....

07/09/2021

Thomas N.

There were some minor cosmetic things I noticed after construction and just cleaned up myself, but all in all I think I got a very good deck at a great price. I would absolutely use Deck by All Means again.

Description of Work
Porch and Deck

01/20/2021

jim R.

Bob Means built a new deck for us from scratch. We provided plans and he was able to not only interpret what we wanted, but he made suggestions that really helped improve the design of the deck. His team on site (led by Butch) was professional and easy to work with. They cut no corners and dealt with minor issues that came up with skill and ease. The words of the final inspector were: "He always does great work".

Description of Work
We had a deck removed and replaced with a new deck.

Category decks

Thank you sir. Very much appreciate you taking the time to write a great review. Thanks again for the photos, I put them on my web site. Hope you enjoy your deck for years to come.

05/16/2020

Xavier R.

Called in asking for quote to replace deck. Owner told my deck was to small and that this is the busiest he has been in 30 yrs of business. Owner told me he could come out and give me a quote but would likely overcharge me for the work and probably not worth it. I do appreciate honesty but there is room for tactfulness.

Description of Work
Replace Deck

04/15/2020

Mark V.

Seven years later and the deck is still in great shape! Bob and his crew do quality work using quality materials! One of his guys recommended treating the deck with TWP stain. TWP is FAR better than any other stain on the market! I use it every other year. This deck get direct sunlight and still looks great!

Description of Work
Deck Replacement

Category garage builders

Thank you sir for taking the time to write a good review it is much appreciated .I'm glad you are still pleased with your deck.

02/28/2020

Al D.

Bob and his team did an excellent job of building our deck. Bob took a lot of time with us at the onset, working with our ideas and helping us determine what would work, and more importantly what would not. His team was terrific. They were very pleasant to deal with, courteous, worked clean, (tarps on the ground to keep the deck clean while they worked), and were clearly excellent craftsmen truly building quality into the deck every step of the way. The result was a well designed deck that fit our need and the space we had for it perfectly. We would highly recommend these guys.

Description of Work
Replace and expand existing deck

Category decks

Thank you sir it was a pleasure working together on your deck project. I hope you and the Mrs enjoy your new deck for many years to come.

10/08/2019

Sharon M.

Bob understood what I wanted and was responsive to questions and changes. Once we settled on the design, he let me know when they would start. The project ran very smoothly. He took care of permitting and inspections. His team showed up each day and did the work without issue and we are thrilled with the results. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Old wooden deck needed replacing. We opted to lower the deck to reduce the amount of railing required and increase the views into our yard.

09/19/2019

Cynthia W.

This vendor no longer services the Durham, NC area and should be removed from Angie's List of available vendors for the area.

Description of Work
I needed my townhouse deck repaired, washed, and stained.

06/25/2019

Robert H.

Bob Means and his team were great. They do exceptional work and provided me with a wonderfully constructed and safe deck. The craftsmanship is top notch. It has features upon inspection that are just care and concern for details. I couldn't be happier with the deck that Decks By All Means built for my home.

Description of Work
New and enlarged deck

06/10/2019

Robert H.

Bob and his team were great. They do exceptional work and provided me with a wonderfully constructed and safe deck.

Description of Work
Needed a new deck constructed to replace older deck

Category decks

Thank you sir for taking the time to write us a good review. Hope your enjoying your new deck.

05/16/2019

Joy S.

Bob and his crew was a pleasure to work with! Even as I added a 12 foot 2nd tier deck just as they were finishing up! His guys showed up and worked hard every day! Very professional and I couldnt be happier! Don't make a mistake and choose anyone else to do your decks, Bob gets the job done beautifully!! Thanks Bob and the whole DBAM crew!!

Description of Work
Huge deck!

S&B Storage Buildings

Custom Build Storage buildings . Will build any size

M-Power Electric

We are a family owned electrical company that strives to have the best customer service along with the most qualified electricians in the area. Call (919) 229-9778 today for an estimate.

CMC Service Experts

CMC Service Experts proudly serves Raleigh, Clayton, Durham, Chapel Hill, Fayetteville, Goldsboro and the surrounding areas. When you have an electrical or HVAC issue at home or your place of business, the company’s professional electricians and HVAC technicians are there for you the same day you call. CMC Service Experts understands the dangers of having electrical issues on your property, and they are committed to keeping you and your property safe at all times. Choose from their full range of services including outlet repair, ceiling fan installation, wiring, panel upgrades, lighting, and more. The company provides clients with the Red Carpet Treatment from start to finish. If you want to get the best value for your money, sign up for CMC Service Experts Home Protection Plan. Members will receive exclusive benefits including annual whole-house safety evaluations, discounts, and priority service. Call the Raleigh electricians today to learn more. CMC Service Experts is also available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can now "Call" or "Text" at (919) 205-5080

Since 1992, Decks By All Means has been producing custom designed decks and porches in and around the Triangle area. Over the years, we have refined our skills and kept up with changes in the industry in an effort to continuously provide our customers with superior building materials and craftsmanship.

n/a