Coldwell Banker Advantage

With Angi since June 2010

Additional contact name - Eddie Speas. Additional phones - (919) 467-0117, (919) 552-8559, (919) 467-5111, (919) 847-4090, (919) 280-2726. Additional DBA - Coldwell Banker Wythe Properties....

Linda Nuxoll

2015 - 2018 Associate of the year! I will patiently work with you to find your dream home! In this very competitive Triangle area market you need someone who is watching the market closely and will get you into a house on the first possible day. I will be honest with you about the pros and cons of every house and guide you on preparing an offer that will help you win the home in a multiple offer situation. If you are selling your home I will help you determine what, if any, improvements you need to do insure the greatest return on investment. I have many contractors recommendation I can share. I will have your home measured and provide a floor plan, I include a professional staging consultation free of charge and will have a professional photographer capture the beauty of your home I've been a full time realtor since 2005 working the entire triangle area.

05/14/2018

Raiaken T.

I find the business practices of this office reprehensible. My wife and I purchased a home through a wholly unconnected broker about a year ago, and about seven months after that, began receiving letters in the post without return address with vague intimations about averting foreclosure and selling our home before it was too late. Given that we have never missed a payment on our mortgage and are therefore obviously not presently at risk of foreclosure, I thought this was unethical and called to complain. Spoke both to the Broker-In-Charge and to the person whose name was on the letters to have us removed from this postal spam. Have since received four more of these things. Their defense (of which I have a recording)? "If it has a stamp on it, a letter is perfectly legal." Charming.

Description of Work
Not to be solicited with vaguely threatening intimations of foreclosure.

Category real estate agents