CBS Roofing, Inc.

Founded 1991 • With Angi since May 2009

217 Queensferry Rd

Cary, NC 27511

CBS Roofing has been servicing the Triangle Area since 1991. CBS offers the strongest Manufacturer's warranties on all new roof installations. CBS repairs, replaces, and maintains roofs, gutters, and siding. We are the only company in the Triangle that utilizes the "Roofers Buggy" on every job to protect the landscaping around the house from being damaged....

11/10/2016

Cristina M.

Went well, no issues. Great quality work, looks great. My husband went on the roof to check it, we didn't just take their word for it. It was done properly. Company was easy to deal with. Payment was online, very easy.

Description of Work
Replace and repair our roof

10/06/2014

Jennifer D.

The crew removed the old roof/shingles,replaced some rotted wood,put new roof on with ridge vent in one day, awesome!! The turbines could not be reused so they bought new ones and added them at no charge. It was refreshing to use a company and have no issues. The crew cleaned up the job site and were very professional. We will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Replace roof on our 2200sf investment property in Apex

Category contractors,roofing,woodworking

09/02/2014

Kellie B.

They were fantastic in terms of how quick they responded. They had no problem going right on the roof or going into my attic. The price was very good and they were very responsive and professional. They got the job done in one day. The cleanup was perfect and they left no mess. They were very flexible with scheduling and came right when I needed them.

Description of Work
They replaced our joints that were leaking in the roof.

04/25/2014

stephen K.

PRovider completed the project in one day. I left for work at 6:30 and I came back home to a new roof. I've waited 1 year before giving my review. There have been no issues whatsoever with the roof. When I bought this house in 2012 the old roof had an attic fan and a roof vent. This is a no no. The only reason for adding an attic fan is if the roof vent was not installed correctly. Consolidated got rid of the attic fan and has provided me with a proper roof venting system. I've been in the attic on a hot day and it's not much hotter in the attic than outdoors. This means the venting system is working properly. I'd give CRS an A but there was some misunderstanding at the beginning of the contract on my part. I believe CRS was vague or unclear or I just misunderstood but a bit more clarity up front would have made the difference. All in all I am quite pleased with CRS's work. I have not had to call them (thank God) to come patch something up so I cannot speak to their customer service but if you want a quote they will come out promptly and go over options with you. Their price is not cheap, it's on the high end but they do high quality work.

Description of Work
Provider replaced entire roof.

Category electrician,roofing

04/07/2014

Randolph M.

I got quotes from Baker Roofing, Chief Roofing and Consolidated (aka CBS). They were all in the same general ballpark, but CBS was more willing to work with us when the final insurance quote came back to avoid coming out of pocket more than necessary. But, we experienced no "cut corner" that were apparent with the slightly reduced price. Job took 2.5 days, they predicted 3. We have a transitional house with lots of different roof lines, slopes, etc...not a standard A frame roof. Second choice was Baker because they hand nailed like CBS (as opposed to gun nailed). But, Baker was so big that I felt more comfortable with a smaller company that focused on residential roofing. David Raymer explained everything about the roof, and answered all of my questions, including why CBS was the same/different than the other companies I was considering. There was no pressure to upgrade things, but he did offer them and explain the pros and cons of anything I asked about. We ended up choosing to have a couple of the upgrades/extras, but never felt pressured to choose them. One of those was replacing old skylights, and there was no mess whatsoever with that, even though David warned me that there could be some while they were putting the new ones in. No torn up landscaping or anything. David convinced me that he was honest and that he'd be on the ball if there were any issues. There were no issues, but he was great to work with. His crew was polite and efficient and no trouble at all. There was some debris left over when they were done, mostly nails and staples from the old roof. They came back to pick them up with magnets. We have small kids, so I'd ask them to make sure they magnet the yard real well before they leave the job site on the last day. Only 1 little flower pot was broken, so no problems there, and David even took $20 off to pay for that. Would use them again, but hopefully not for a roof any time soon...

Description of Work
Complete re-roof of 20 year old original roof.

01/21/2014

Miriam B.

From the beginning, CBS was professional and punctual. We got about 6 bids from roofing companies, ranging from $4500 to around $8000 so CBS' quote seemed to be on the mark for what was offered (and I didn't feel the sleazy used car salesman "price reveal" at the end of the conversation like other companies). David was on-time for our estimate appointment and spent close to an hour walking around the house to take measurements for a quote. He gave me a detailed diagram (done on the computer) of our roof and a detailed estimate. As far as the work, the workers cleaned up after themselves, were quiet and respectful and finished the job in 2.5 days. David responded to all of my questions and concerns promptly. Only issue we had was the materials were dropped off by the distributor (not CBS) and they didn't properly cover them up. I told David and he was unhappy with the company; the next morning they had returned to shrink wrap everything. He clearly was on top of not only his workers but the suppliers of the materials. I would definitely work with CBS again and recommend them to others looking for roofing work.

Description of Work
Re-roofed our 2-story house with new shingles, replaced all vents, rotted wood, etc.

01/13/2014

Marcy B.

I almost went with them but the other roofing company that I used gave me a ton of reference and houses to go drive by because we were changing the tile of the house and that's what more what I want and hey spend probably more time on the selling process to get me comfortable. With them the guy that came out just gave me exactly what I asked for. I spoke to them about three or four time and they came to my house twice. I would invite him over for a cocktail party that's how much I like the guy. He's really professional, really good and on time. He said I'd have the quote like within two days and I have it within a day. I didn't have negative experience dealing with them.

Description of Work
I got a quote from Consolidated Building Systems for roof installation.

12/22/2013

Ronald D.

The CBS crew arrived on time on Wednesday and went right to work and completed the job on Thursday. The workers were pleasant. David Rayner, the owner, showed up on both days and was available by phone when needed. Two inadvertent errors occurred which David had them corrected before completing the job..

Description of Work
CBS roofing replaced the roof and mansard shingles along with all the other requirements to replace flashing, vent boots, shingles on the rakes and new chimney flashing. Some plywood boards had to be replaced that were soft or delaminated. CBS also replaced wood trim between the garage and wood siding.

09/26/2013

Shlondra A.

CBS is a very professional company that provides great service. They provided the best estimate and had the work complete within a timely fashion. They even cleaned up behind themselves. I will use them again.

Description of Work
CBS provided great service for me by stopping a leak in my roof. I had a really bad leak that had damaged the sheetrock in my garage.

07/08/2013

Ryan J.

Excellent! David is very responsive and easy to reach. He quickly responds to called and especially email and comes out very quickly to provide estimates. He is professional and very friendly. We have used them once before also for a roof leak and they were just excellent. His foreman is also very nice. They have always arrived on time. Their work is excellent and we have had no problems with any job they have done for us. They also usually offer a 1 year workmanship warranty on completed repairs. I highly recommend CBS.

Description of Work
Repaired small roof leak, including a small section of plywood repair.

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding

Liberty Construction Llc

With over 25 years of professional Roofing experience and construction, Liberty Construction is dedicated to customer satisfaction. We are owner-operated, and pride ourselves on top-quality craftsmanship, using only the highest quality materials- no matter your budget. Our team of skilled technicians responds quickly to perform estimates, and work with you to create a customized solution to your roofing needs. We provide satellite view measurements, and quick turnaround time. Give us a call today to schedule your free consultation and estimate

D&J Seamless Gutters LLC

See our website at www.djseamlessgutters.com

Sun4light.Inc.

As the area's ONLY VELUX Dealer Installer, Sun4Light provides homeowners superior products and installation. Velux Sun Tunnels and Skylights are manufactured in South Carolina and delivered to our warehouse within two to four days. Our team of installers has more experience in tubular lighting (solatube, sun tunnels, sola tubes) than anyone in the country! With a solutions-oriented approach to day-lighting, our specialist will provide you with the best lighting solution! All installations are warranted by the manufactured against leaking! Give us a call for your free in-home evaluation! Ask about how our products can qualify for a 26% solar tax credit. Beginning November 2020, Sun4Light,Inc. expanded product and service offerings to include roofing!

MasterCard, Check, Visa, Discover

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about CBS Roofing, Inc.

How is CBS Roofing, Inc. overall rated?

CBS Roofing, Inc. is currently rated 4.8 overall out of 5.

What days are CBS Roofing, Inc. open?

CBS Roofing, Inc. is open:

What payment options does CBS Roofing, Inc. provide

CBS Roofing, Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: MasterCard, Check, Visa, Discover

Does CBS Roofing, Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, CBS Roofing, Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does CBS Roofing, Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, CBS Roofing, Inc. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does CBS Roofing, Inc. offer a senior discount?

No, CBS Roofing, Inc. does not offer a senior discount.

Does CBS Roofing, Inc. offer emergency services?

Yes, CBS Roofing, Inc. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by CBS Roofing, Inc. ?

Yes, CBS Roofing, Inc. offers warranties.

What services does CBS Roofing, Inc. offer?

CBS Roofing, Inc. offers the following services: Gutter replacement & repair. New rain gutter installation. Shingle contractor. Siding repair & replacement. Slate. Cedar shakes. Composite synthetics. Metal. Clay tile. Epdm rubber. Membranes. Roof leak repair.