Cary Plumbing Co

Founded 1982 • With Angi since July 2006

226 E Cedar St

Cary, NC 27511

Cary Plumbing Company was started in 1982 by James Cooke on the premise that a growing community needed a plumbing service that focused on residential service, repair and remodeling. Cary Plumbing has about 35 full-time employees and runs an average of 22 GPS equipped trucks at any time. If you

05/30/2020

Andrew M.

I broke my backflow preventer assembly reinstalling it after it being in storage for the winter. Cary Plumbing was perfect. They were easy to reach, came out to assess the repair promptly, completed the repair quickly, and the price was fair. I am very happy with the work and wouldn't hesitate to refer them or hire them again.

Description of Work
Backflow preventer assembly repair

Category irrigation systems

05/05/2020

Doris S.

They were very nice and professional. I would hire them again and I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They worked on my water heater and got it fixed.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

11/21/2019

Sally L.

He is very good. He went extra mile. He's been very good.

Description of Work
We had a leak in the piping.

05/13/2019

suzanne P.

the plumber that Cary Plumbing sent did an excellent job. A true professional. Great price also. I highly recommend Cary Plumbing!.

Description of Work
Leaky sink drain

05/01/2019

Harry M.

Very well. After diagnosis, he had parts in his tuck and fixed it right away

Description of Work
replace flange 1/2 bath

06/18/2018

Robert O.

It went well. The price was very reasonable AND they got the job completed sooner than originally expected.

Description of Work
I had a large crack in my PVC sewer line in-between the outside of my home and where it hooks up with the Town of Cary's larger sewer line. Roots had grown into the PVC sewer line and needed to be repaired.

05/16/2018

DuWayne E.

Came in, got it out and even ran a new section of water line. All in less than an hour.

Description of Work
Removed old water softener

01/25/2018

Shannan J.

Our tank water heater started leaking in the attic and we knew we didn’t want it up there anymore so we staring getting quotes to replace it with a tankless system. We went to Rennai’s website to look for certified installers and found Cary Plumbing and a few others. Our house was built in 1998 and not a good candidate for a tankless system. We got multiple quotes. Cary plumbing was by far the most knowledgeable and found a way to install the tankless unit in our garage. Price was very reasonable and everyone we dealt with was professional. I would definitely recommend them if you’re looking for a tankless unit installation.

Description of Work
Replaced a tank water heater in attic for a tankless water heater in garage

Category water heater repair

12/13/2017

lorrie W.

Cory was very efficient, professional and knowledgeable. He assessed water pressure in shower, sink and tub within bathroom and identified issue as being a valve issue in the crawlspace of the house. This is the second time I've used Cary Plumbing this year-once at our personal home and once at one of our rentals. I will certainly call them for future needs if they arise.

Description of Work
Master shower hot water and pressure had dramatically reduced--I assumed a bad diverter valve in shower handle + the need for a new shower head that I thought had clogged up over time perhaps.

11/15/2017

Glenn M.

Technician arrived on time and successfully completed the testing. He followed up immediately with a phone call to discuss the results. Test report was provided to the town for compliance.

Description of Work
Backflow preventer test

Category irrigation systems

09/27/2017

Harry M.

Knowledgable.. Found easy, quick fix. Performed promtly.

Description of Work
Faucet repair

09/27/2017

Harry M.

Came out next day after my call. Found the leak quickly. Repaired it immediately with parts and tools on his truck. Price was fair.

Description of Work
Found plumbing leak and repaired it

09/13/2017

Suresh T.

All went fine except no discount for being Angie's list member. So, disappointed in having its membership.

Description of Work
Toilet leaking issue.

09/08/2017

Robin T.

The plumber called me to let me know he was on the way and promised to call me once he was able to determine the problem. He never called me and I received a bill in the mail a few days later. The bill had full charge for the repair to the water heater. I called to ask why the repairs were not covered under the warranty. The person said she would look into it and call me back. She called back a few hours later and said those particular repairs were not covered. This company obviously does not stand by their work. There are many plumbers in town. I recommend you avoid this one.

Description of Work
I bought a new water heater from them 4 years ago for a house we rent out. The water heater came with a 6 year warranty. I called them because we had a problem with the water pressure for the hot water. I told them when I called that the water heater was still under warranty. They said they would look at it and let me know what they find.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

08/23/2017

Eric S.

An excellent experience. They knew what they were doing and did a great job. They are honest and their prices are fair. Highly recommended

Description of Work
clothes washer drainage line cleared

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

08/21/2017

Catherine C.

They came promptly for quotes and the actual job. Very reliable and competent plumbers.

Description of Work
replacement HVAC

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing

08/21/2017

Alan S.

Their price was okay. I'd probably use them again. The small job that they did for us was done as promised. The are a real company, with real people and equipment, they got the job done. Mission accomplished. The communication was good.

Description of Work
They replaced a cartridge in a bathtub faucet.

08/16/2017

lorrie W.

Excellent--trustworthy, proficient, customer focused and dependable--qualities that are rare to find these days. Thank you.

Description of Work
Replaced old shower valve to stop dripping shower handle. They also replaced part on H2O heater that was creating a very slow leak on top of tank. It required 2 trips because they had to order a part. I like that they charge for their actual time required vs a std fee from some industry manual.

08/15/2017

Robert H.

They got the hot and cold backwards. The service man are always courteous and pleasant, price is acceptable but the service is not very good.

Description of Work
Installed a kitchen faucet

08/02/2017

George M.

Great! They arrived within the appointment window, listened to my explanation of what happened, asked questions, and replaced the water shut off valve.

Description of Work
Needed to have the water shut off valve in my house replaced. It was stuck almost in the off position, and barely any water was getting into the house.

07/10/2017

Rex P.

Very good. Toilet is no longer leaking. The plumber was pleasant, knowledgeable, careful and did quality work. The actual cost was the same as the estimate. Arrival time was about 30 minutes later than originally promised.

Description of Work
Reseat a toilet and replace wax seal, supply line and bolts.

07/10/2017

Aaron R.

I would absolutely use them again in the future.

Description of Work
Plumbing services.

06/29/2017

Inomsa V.

I forgot what I had an issue with. It was something to do with water and they came and said there was no leak. There's no point in me checking even under your house or anything because if there was a leak then your toilet would be running, so they left. To me what stood out was him explaining something and somebody else might have come and tinkered around and said now it's fixed and give me a bill; to actually say no this is not an issue there's no leak or anything, to think that he didn't try to fix what wasn't broken and want to make money out of it. I used them when I had an issue and I used them after.

Description of Work
They came and told me that it was a non-issue and they didn't charge me. They showed me why there was no leak and the guy explained to me if there was a leak what would happen.

06/12/2017

Joey C.

They are great. They're good. The price is fair, it's good.

Description of Work
They did plumbing for us.

05/24/2017

Kate B.

2 trips: first to diagnose, second to install; Brian took time to assess what we have and our needs and put in larger meter for pressure adjustment. They were nice and tidy too.

Description of Work
replaced pressure tank on well system with new pad and some replumbing of old lines

Category plumbing, wells

Shamrock Waterproofing

Serving the Triangle area since 1992 Licensed and Insured. Residential and Commercial. Lowest Price Guaranteed. Interior and Exterior Systems. Lifetime Warranty FREE ESTIMATES

Fogg HVAC Inc

With over 21 years of experience, our philosophy is to do the job right the first time and our trained professionals go out of their way to ensure we exceed our clients' expectations. Our services range from residential to commercial. We specialize in both installs and repairs ranging from central air conditioning to gas and electric furnaces. Tell us what you need for heating and cooling and we'll get it done! Additional DBA - Stanley Fogg Heating & Air Conditioning.

2022 Super Service Award

Comfort Monster Heating & Air / G&M

At Comfort Monster, we live by our motto, "Service So Good... It's Scary!" There are reasons why we were recently voted IndyWeek's Best of the Triangle for HVAC, why we have such a high rating on Angie's List and other review sites, and why our customers call us back to their homes year after year. Our technicians average more than 10 years of experience, and they get no incentives for selling you anything. Their focus is on helping you make informed HVAC decisions, not pushing services you don't need. Our system replacement estimates are always no-obligation and 100% free, and we will make financing your new system easy. A few of our credentials: NATE certified, Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, licensed and insured.

Check, MasterCard, Visa, Discover

Repair & replacement of water heaters, tankless water heater installation, polybutylene pipe replacement, drain & sewer cleaning, backflow installation and certification, and other miscellaneous plumbing repairs.