Cary Plumbing Co

Founded 1982 • With Angi since July 2006

Cary Plumbing Company was started in 1982 by James Cooke on the premise that a growing community needed a plumbing service that focused on residential service, repair and remodeling. Cary Plumbing has about 35 full-time employees and runs an average of 22 GPS equipped trucks at any time. If you have an emergency after our normal business hours a plumber is here to take your call and dispatch our after hours technician. Cary Plumbing relies partly on word of mouth, customer loyalty, referrals, and a solid reputation for value and satisfaction to advance our company throughout the Triangle. We specialize in water heaters, the new tankless water heater systems, polybutylene pipe replacement, all phases of drain and sewer cleaning, backflow testing, certification and repairs, and well pump installation and repairs....

Drain Designs

At Drain Designs, our goal is to double the healthy life of your home and landscaping by ensuring a proper, well maintained drainage system. We have over 30 years of experience in drainage & waterproofing detective work - design & installations - foundation and structural repair. Our systems prevent costly depreciation, structural damage and health concerns. Lifetime guaranteed, easy to test, PVC pipe systems, French Drains & our patented American Drains. Satisfaction is guaranteed! For more info, please call us at (919) 545-7771 or 1-800-DRAINAGE, or visit www.draindesigns.com.

Shamrock Waterproofing

Serving the Triangle area since 1992 Licensed and Insured. Residential and Commercial. Lowest Price Guaranteed. Interior and Exterior Systems. Lifetime Warranty FREE ESTIMATES

Hutchins Landscape & Lawn Maintenance LLC

We are small business. We have been servicing the Triangle for many years. We offer reasonable prices, and phenomenal results. We know that details matter. We can help you get the landscape and lawn you've always dreamed of!

Offers by Hutchins Landscape & Lawn Maintenance LLC on Angi

05/30/2020

Andrew M.

I broke my backflow preventer assembly reinstalling it after it being in storage for the winter. Cary Plumbing was perfect. They were easy to reach, came out to assess the repair promptly, completed the repair quickly, and the price was fair. I am very happy with the work and wouldn't hesitate to refer them or hire them again.

Description of Work
Backflow preventer assembly repair

Category irrigation systems

05/05/2020

Doris S.

They were very nice and professional. I would hire them again and I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They worked on my water heater and got it fixed.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

11/21/2019

Sally L.

He is very good. He went extra mile. He's been very good.

Description of Work
We had a leak in the piping.

05/13/2019

suzanne P.

the plumber that Cary Plumbing sent did an excellent job. A true professional. Great price also. I highly recommend Cary Plumbing!.

Description of Work
Leaky sink drain

05/01/2019

Harry M.

Very well. After diagnosis, he had parts in his tuck and fixed it right away

Description of Work
replace flange 1/2 bath

06/18/2018

Robert O.

It went well. The price was very reasonable AND they got the job completed sooner than originally expected.

Description of Work
I had a large crack in my PVC sewer line in-between the outside of my home and where it hooks up with the Town of Cary's larger sewer line. Roots had grown into the PVC sewer line and needed to be repaired.

05/16/2018

DuWayne E.

Came in, got it out and even ran a new section of water line. All in less than an hour.

Description of Work
Removed old water softener

01/25/2018

Shannan J.

Our tank water heater started leaking in the attic and we knew we didn’t want it up there anymore so we staring getting quotes to replace it with a tankless system. We went to Rennai’s website to look for certified installers and found Cary Plumbing and a few others. Our house was built in 1998 and not a good candidate for a tankless system. We got multiple quotes. Cary plumbing was by far the most knowledgeable and found a way to install the tankless unit in our garage. Price was very reasonable and everyone we dealt with was professional. I would definitely recommend them if you’re looking for a tankless unit installation.

Description of Work
Replaced a tank water heater in attic for a tankless water heater in garage

Category water heater repair

12/13/2017

lorrie W.

Cory was very efficient, professional and knowledgeable. He assessed water pressure in shower, sink and tub within bathroom and identified issue as being a valve issue in the crawlspace of the house. This is the second time I've used Cary Plumbing this year-once at our personal home and once at one of our rentals. I will certainly call them for future needs if they arise.

Description of Work
Master shower hot water and pressure had dramatically reduced--I assumed a bad diverter valve in shower handle + the need for a new shower head that I thought had clogged up over time perhaps.

11/15/2017

Glenn M.

Technician arrived on time and successfully completed the testing. He followed up immediately with a phone call to discuss the results. Test report was provided to the town for compliance.

Description of Work
Backflow preventer test

Category irrigation systems

Repair & replacement of water heaters, tankless water heater installation, polybutylene pipe replacement, drain & sewer cleaning, backflow installation and certification, and other miscellaneous plumbing repairs.

Check, MasterCard, Visa, Discover