Carpet Pro Cleaners

Founded 2002 • With Angi since January 2012

720 Preston Grove Ave.

Cary, NC 27513

Carpet Pro Cleaners is a licensed, insured, bonded and locally owned speciality carpet cleaning company. CPC deals in commercial and residential carpet cleaning, carpet repairs, carpet stretching, tile and grout, area rug & upholstery cleaning. We serve Raleigh, Cary, Apex, Durham, NC. Formed as an eco-innovation company in 2002, Carpet Pro Cleaners worked tirelessly to grow & develop a community based, sustainable business without compromising the integrity & quality of the services....

10/22/2018

Benjamin T.

Excellent results. I had just bought a 20 year old house and the carpet needed some freshening before I moved in. The house was empty of all furniture so the job was fairly straight forward, but it was done efficiently and effectively. The carpet was left immaculately clean and had a fresh clean scent. They even cleaned a couple of pieces of scrap carpet I had upon request and at no extra charge.

Description of Work
Carpets cleaned in entire 1300 sq. ft. house.

08/24/2017

Benjamin T.

Stains were removed and sofa was left smelling fresh and clean.

Description of Work
Upholstery cleaning - A sofa

Category upholstery cleaning

10/05/2016

Robert M.

Gary was on time, engaging and professional. He explained the process and went about addressing the task in very timely manner. We were very please with the result. We would definitely use Carpet Pro Cleaners again.

Description of Work
Clean 4 Bedrooms, hallway and staircase.

04/11/2015

Rebecca S.

They were on time. I like that they used eco-friendly cleaner so there was no strong odor and it dried quickly. We are happy with the service. I think the price was pretty reasonable for the whole house.

Description of Work
I used Carpet Pro Cleaners. They did the entire house.

12/15/2014

kathleen L.

They cleaned all that they were supposed to.

Description of Work
cleaned carpet

12/08/2014

Bettie T.

Did an excellent job in all regards. Came exactly on time, a little bit early even, and explained exactly what they would be doing and how long it would take and what I could be doing during the cleaning time. CPC did a spectacular job of getting up major stains that I had on several places on my carpet and on the upholstered chairs. I didn't think I would ever have "unstained" carpet again, but I do now. It's wonderful. They took about 2 hours which is the time estimate they gave. So, they did exactly what they said they would do in exactly the time they said it would take. Overall, just an excellent experience.

Description of Work
Cleaned all the carpet in my house, including 5 rooms plus hall and steps plus two rugs plus upholstery on 2 chairs.

11/22/2014

Suvas S.

It was a good experience. It was very good. He did a good job.

Description of Work
He cleaned the carpet for me.

11/16/2014

Katie T.

Our carpets were really stained and dirty and we didn't want to replace them before we put our house on the market. We hired Carpet Pro Cleaners in hopes that they could get things looking better. They did a good job with what they had to work with, and they were able to stretch our carpets and get a few bubbles out. My one complaint is that they didn't put anything under the furniture legs and we have a rust stain from a chair leg setting on wet flooring, but there is just one in a house full of furniture so I guess that's not too bad. I overall appreciate their business, but don't feel like they did anything better than what other companies have done for us. I can't complain but can't boast either.

Description of Work
Cleaned the carpet in a 1,800 sq ft house to prep it for sale

08/08/2014

Christie H.

I purchased a deal on Angie's list, and within 2 hours I had a phone call and the carpet cleaning was scheduled. The gentleman showed up on time and was wonderfully polite and professional. I had moved most of the furniture, so the process took just under 3 hours. He showed me all of the stained spots that he had treated and removed, as well as the filter once the job was done. I would use this service again.

Description of Work
The provider cleaned all of my rugs including two staircases and the upstairs hallway.

07/26/2014

David B.

Awesome job. My in-laws recently bought a house that had been a rental for several years. CPC completely pre-treated, stretched, and cleaned the carpets and stairs though out the entire house. The carpet looks fresh and clean and smells great. Brian was professional and enjoyable to talk to. I would certainly use his services again.

Description of Work
Completely cleaned upper floor of house and downstairs master bed room. Stretched carpet in several locations.

07/12/2014

Andrew M.

I can't recommend CPC enough, and there's nothing bad I can say about my experience with them. * Easy to reach * Fairly priced * Punctual * Professional staff * Excellent work I will be using Carpet Pro Cleaners in the future and recommend them to anyone looking for a carpet cleaning.

Description of Work
We bought the 5 room/$139 special. We agreed to do additional space + pet stain treatment for an additional $60 at the time of service.

07/09/2014

Rosanne N.

Just what I was looking for in a carpet cleaning service!! Carpet Pro did a great job! They used "natural", non-toxic cleaners which was necessary because of young children and a pet in our home. They got up spots that were left behind by another service I had been using. Most importantly,the carpets dried within 4-5 hours! That's a sign that they did the job right... And I will be sure to call them again and recommend to others.

Description of Work
Carpet Pro Cleaners cleaned cleaned four rooms for an introductory price of $108. They were easy to schedule and willing to come to northern durham for the job.

05/31/2014

Nichole M.

Although, the cleaning solutions were organic the carpets came out pretty good and the scent of the solutions smelled wonderful and fresh. There were a few minor stains that did not come completely out, but barely noticeable. The best price in town.

Description of Work
Cleaned four rooms plus stairs and hallway.

05/17/2014

carol R.

Everything was punctual, professional and well done. will use again!

Description of Work
Had issues with dog urine. Is all gone!

05/14/2014

Beryl P.

I've rarely been this impressed by a service provider. Stacy answered my call himself and came on the same day even though he'd had a long day in another town. He came the very next day, when he said he would, to clean the carpet. These stains covered the entire room, but he was able to get everything clean. it looks great now! I would definitely use CPC again.

Description of Work
CPC cleaned a carpet that was terribly stained all over with dog urine.

05/12/2014

David F.

It went great -- except for the large oriental rug. They had to take it and then it rained, and rained, and rained......so I had to call them back in April and ask if they could bring it back. They finally did, and it looks great! Other than that they did a great job in very little time.

Description of Work
Cleaned Carpets and one large oriental rug

05/08/2014

Andrea J.

This company was very friendly and easy to work with. I coordinated the cleaning day to be before my furniture arrived. They showed up right on time. I had to run out while they were there and they finished up and locked the house up for me when they left. The technician called to let me know he was leaving and what he saw as far as how dirty the carpets had been. It was nice because it dried really fast and I felt good that it was non-toxic. No smell at all. I plan to use them again on an annual basis.

Description of Work
Had them clean the carpets upstairs in a house I purchased.

04/18/2014

Kathryn P.

The company fit us into the schedule the day after we called. The service provider was extremely punctual, professional, and thorough. Carpets look revitalized. Price was exactly what we expected.

Description of Work
Cleaned 18-year old white carpets on entire second floor of house.

04/12/2014

susan M.

Very polite and on time, did a great job

Description of Work
Cleaned carpet

04/08/2014

Sandra B.

Stacey and his partner did an AMAZING job on our carpets today. So surprised they were able to remove an old soda stain from under the couch that a previous company assured me would not come out. Black scuff marks on our carpet from my husbands military boots were also removed (after several failed attempts with my own machine). With 4 kids and a black lab our carpets were in desperate need...but now they look fantastic and my house smells wonderful. The guys were friendly and professional. I will definitely use them in the future and highly recommend their service.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning/ sanitizing in 7 rooms, including stairs.

03/21/2014

Travis D.

I was given the name of Stacy (I now know to be a technician) and the phone number for Carpet Pro Cleaners by a neighbor of mine. I checked around online, Google, Yelp, Angies List, etc. and was unable to find anything other than positive feedback. So the decision to hire was made simple in that respect. I called and left a voicemail. The call was returned by Stuart later that morning and I explained the house and condition of the carpet. I had seen different pricing and specials while doing my research online and Stuart came up with a price that I was more than satisfied with. We set up a time and Stuart explained that the technician would call when they were thirty minutes away, which was helpful to me because I live near the rental house. Stacy called almost exactly thirty minutes prior to the appointment time and met me at the scheduled time. We walked through and he explained the proccess for cleaning and a little for stretching. I think it took him longer than expected to complete the stretching but the results were great. They were accomodating with scheduling, Stacy was freindly and the carpets turned out amazing. There were a few spots that did not come out but Stacy anticipated that and I believe the spots had been there through several cleanings anyway, so I expected that to be the case. The price I was quoted was the price I paid. I will use them again and am planning on scheduling a cleaning at the home where I live as soon as my daughter leaves for college later this summer.

Description of Work
I have a rental property that required carpet cleaning and stretching in preparation for the new tennants.

03/19/2014

John J.

Went great. Carpet was dry for party that night. Rug looked great. There were stains there that 2 other cleaners could not get out or came back after the cleaning. The stains are gone and the returning stain has not reappeared after several months. The cleaner was friendly and efficient.

Description of Work
cleaned family room, stairs and hall carpet.

03/04/2014

Erin B.

They were great. They were on time and were very helpful. They charged me extra for another room. They were very professional and prompt. They offered to come back to get one of the areas where we had furniture that we couldn't move.

Description of Work
We used the "Big Deal" that we purchased for the services of Carpet Pro Cleaners. It was for carpet cleaning.

02/24/2014

Elizabeth S.

It went fine, they were timely, did a good job, very professional.

Description of Work
Cleaned my carpets

02/14/2014

heather B.

Stacey was wonderful. He was so nice and explained everything to me - their process and why it works, etc. I have a dog that urinates from time to time on my floors so it is hard to clean. I had two other companies out here and did not do as good as a job as Carpet Pro Cleaners! I am very happy with the customer service and my carpet/rugs!!! Great job!

Description of Work
Cleaned carpet and two rugs

Category carpet cleaners,oriental rug cleaning