Carpet Pro Cleaners

Founded 2002 • With Angi since January 2012

Boats
Auto Service
Auto Detailing

Carpet Pro Cleaners is a licensed, insured, bonded and locally owned speciality carpet cleaning company. CPC deals in commercial and residential carpet cleaning, carpet repairs, carpet stretching, tile and grout, area rug & upholstery cleaning. We serve Raleigh, Cary, Apex, Durham, NC. Formed as an eco-innovation company in 2002, Carpet Pro Cleaners worked tirelessly to grow & develop a community based, sustainable business without compromising the integrity & quality of the services....

WashNwerk

We are a local mobile detailing company that comes directly to you to clean your vehicle. We are here to offer convenience to our customers! Check out our website https://www.washnwerk.com/book-online to schedule your appointment today!

Craige Motor Co

We sell quality pre-owned cars and trucks. We have a full service garage for imports, BMW Mercedes, VW, Audi, and all domestic brands.

Victory Power Washing

Residential and commercial pressure washing services. Family owned and operated; we promise to care for your property like our own. Call or message for free Estimates!

10/22/2018

Benjamin T.

Excellent results. I had just bought a 20 year old house and the carpet needed some freshening before I moved in. The house was empty of all furniture so the job was fairly straight forward, but it was done efficiently and effectively. The carpet was left immaculately clean and had a fresh clean scent. They even cleaned a couple of pieces of scrap carpet I had upon request and at no extra charge.

Description of Work
Carpets cleaned in entire 1300 sq. ft. house.

08/24/2017

Benjamin T.

Stains were removed and sofa was left smelling fresh and clean.

Description of Work
Upholstery cleaning - A sofa

Category upholstery cleaning

10/05/2016

Robert M.

Gary was on time, engaging and professional. He explained the process and went about addressing the task in very timely manner. We were very please with the result. We would definitely use Carpet Pro Cleaners again.

Description of Work
Clean 4 Bedrooms, hallway and staircase.

04/11/2015

Rebecca S.

They were on time. I like that they used eco-friendly cleaner so there was no strong odor and it dried quickly. We are happy with the service. I think the price was pretty reasonable for the whole house.

Description of Work
I used Carpet Pro Cleaners. They did the entire house.

12/15/2014

kathleen L.

They cleaned all that they were supposed to.

Description of Work
cleaned carpet

12/08/2014

Bettie T.

Did an excellent job in all regards. Came exactly on time, a little bit early even, and explained exactly what they would be doing and how long it would take and what I could be doing during the cleaning time. CPC did a spectacular job of getting up major stains that I had on several places on my carpet and on the upholstered chairs. I didn't think I would ever have "unstained" carpet again, but I do now. It's wonderful. They took about 2 hours which is the time estimate they gave. So, they did exactly what they said they would do in exactly the time they said it would take. Overall, just an excellent experience.

Description of Work
Cleaned all the carpet in my house, including 5 rooms plus hall and steps plus two rugs plus upholstery on 2 chairs.

11/22/2014

Suvas S.

It was a good experience. It was very good. He did a good job.

Description of Work
He cleaned the carpet for me.

11/16/2014

Katie T.

Our carpets were really stained and dirty and we didn't want to replace them before we put our house on the market. We hired Carpet Pro Cleaners in hopes that they could get things looking better. They did a good job with what they had to work with, and they were able to stretch our carpets and get a few bubbles out. My one complaint is that they didn't put anything under the furniture legs and we have a rust stain from a chair leg setting on wet flooring, but there is just one in a house full of furniture so I guess that's not too bad. I overall appreciate their business, but don't feel like they did anything better than what other companies have done for us. I can't complain but can't boast either.

Description of Work
Cleaned the carpet in a 1,800 sq ft house to prep it for sale

08/08/2014

Christie H.

I purchased a deal on Angie's list, and within 2 hours I had a phone call and the carpet cleaning was scheduled. The gentleman showed up on time and was wonderfully polite and professional. I had moved most of the furniture, so the process took just under 3 hours. He showed me all of the stained spots that he had treated and removed, as well as the filter once the job was done. I would use this service again.

Description of Work
The provider cleaned all of my rugs including two staircases and the upstairs hallway.

07/26/2014

David B.

Awesome job. My in-laws recently bought a house that had been a rental for several years. CPC completely pre-treated, stretched, and cleaned the carpets and stairs though out the entire house. The carpet looks fresh and clean and smells great. Brian was professional and enjoyable to talk to. I would certainly use his services again.

Description of Work
Completely cleaned upper floor of house and downstairs master bed room. Stretched carpet in several locations.

Carpet Pro Cleaners

Founded 2002 • With Angi since January 2012

720 Preston Grove Ave.

Cary, NC 27513

carpet cleaning, carpet repairs & carpet stretching, tile & grout cleaning, upholstery cleaning, area rug cleaning

Unfortunately, due to limitations outlined by our insurance provider, we are unable to move any large, heavy or valuable pieces of furniture prior to or following a cleaning.

Satisfaction