Bizzy Bee Plumbing Inc

Founded 2011 • With Angi since August 2011

1939 High House Rd

Cary, NC 27519

Bizzy Bee Plumbing Services is a licensed professional plumbing service company that offers both residential and commercial plumbing. We also offer 24 hour emergency plumbing repairs and maintenance within Cary, North Carolina. Other areas serviced include: Raleigh, Apex, Durham, Holly Springs and

05/30/2022

Kenneth K.

Harry arrived at the agreed upon time then took some time to explain how h would tackle the task. Harry completed the job promptly and very professionally. We had a brief talk after he completed is work and I found him to be very personable. I would highly recommend Harry to anyone who needs an outstanding plumber.

Description of Work
replaced faucet

12/06/2020

Stuart F.

Day 1: Arrived hour late. Advised that the install is normally $275, but this one (touchless) would cost a little more. Proceeded. Reviewed plumbing and shutoff values. Values under sink were not closing. Advised that the replacing the shutoffs and reconnecting dishwasher and ice maker runs about $450 to $550. Six hours later (8PM), water is leaking under the sink. Agreed to shutoff cold water and resume efforts tomorrow. Day 2: Installed a new icemaker line. Did not resolve the issue. Replaced brand new copper piece from day before. Leak appears to be resolved. Replaced ice maker line again. End of job after 3 hours. Summary: Installed faucet, replaced ice maker line, replaced shutoff values, reconnected dish washer, 9 hours, 4 trips to the hardware store, for a total of $1100 with North Carolina tax.

Description of Work
Install Faucet

11/25/2020

Kenneth K.

Everything went well. Joey was the plumber and he dis an excellent job.

Description of Work
repair a leaking pipe in the crawlspace

Category plumbing, drain pipe

07/13/2020

Daniel P.

Excellent quality and service. Ben and Ryan did a very professional job fixing multiple problems of a poor tank install by another septic company.

Description of Work
Fix multiple septic tank installation problems

Category septic tank

08/13/2018

Christopher S.

We were taken! I had a leak where my main water line came into the house. It came up to a T, and the leak was at the T. The fix was to cut the T out and replace with a new section. They arrived onsite at 4:22 and were gone before 5. I was told that they price their jobs on a flat rate based on difficulty. Ours was rated difficult. I can’t see how the repair was difficult. I had already looked at it and pointed to the leak, told them they the T needed to be replaced and also told them that the pipe (old was poly, replaced with pex) was 1/2 inch on the right side of the T, 3/4 on the left, and 3/4 on the bottom. They just needed the T and the male ends to cut in the new T. We were charged $375. This is absurd. I would only recommend to people that they stay away to avoid being robbed. The only thing that kept me from making the repair myself is that I only have a 1/2 crimper and don’t have a wrench to shut off the water at the main. I should have spent the $14.98 for the wrench at Lowe’s and the $80.00 on the crimper plus about $20 for the other connectors and pipe. As a side note we called two other plumbers (which we should have done first) and were quoted rates of $110 dollars or so for labor, plus parts, a rough guess of $50 in parts was given based on the details. Were we ripped off? Judge for yourself, and decide who not to call!!

Description of Work
Needed a leak repaired

11/03/2017

Charlie U.

Work was not performed yet. I was quoted a starting rate and as I was trying to negotiate the vendor hung up on me. It is not mandatory that I accept the initial asking price.

Description of Work
Unclog kitchen sink

06/09/2017

anne H.

I think the price is the industry standard, I don't like it, but it is what it is.

Description of Work
They had to come out and tell me why the sewer line was backing up.

04/12/2017

Annamaria C.

Great. He was professional, courteous and gave us an estimate of time of arrival, and price. Gave us advice regarding our leaky main that took ten minutes to shut off made of CPVC. Would hire again. Great plumber! Gave us a small tub of honey. Really cute touch and a bright spot in the craziness of the water leak.

Description of Work
We had a pipe bust in the middle of the night and needed a repair

03/31/2017

Dan F.

Granted there were some challenges with this request. 1) There was no sewer clean out at the house or the street. 2) The new sewer line had to be routed around a large tree in the middle of the yard The plumber arrived on time and spent some time talking with me and looking at the property. Then he called his boss and came back and said he could not give an estimate. I said that I would not pay the $35 estimate fee if I was not going to get an estimate. So the plumber talked to his boss again. This time he came back with a written estimate, BUT it was totally outrageous. Bizzy Bee's estimate was $16,100!!! $9,600 for the sewer line plus an addition &6,500 for the water line. The next highest estimate was $3,450... $12,650 lower than Bizzy Bee's estimate. The company I went with charged $3,160. They also installed a 4" corrugated drain line for the downspouts for an additional $100. I supplied the materials for that. Do waste your time with Bizzy Bee!

Description of Work
I called for an estimate to replace the sewer line from house to the street. I also asked for an estimate to replace the existing water service from the meter to the house.

03/07/2017

Michael S.

It took all day, with the team showing up 2 hours beyond the agreed upon start time. The team who began work were polite and professional. Ryan was the lead, and I like him a lot. Toward the end of the installation day, more people showed up, one of whom stepped through my ceiling. Roofer had to come back to install a proper boot on the vent a week later. After the ceiling was fixed, I had to paint the repair myself. A few weeks later, the new attic GFI turns out to be a problem as per Busy Bee. It of course takes days for them to get out to look and see that this is indeed the issue. Tech leaves telling me that they will be sending out the electrician to replace it. SIX days later, without a phone call, the electrician comes to my home, and proceeds to begin fix something other than what needs to be repaired. I call Busy Bee, who proceeds to tell me that this is not their fault or problem, but MINE. You have got to be kidding. They fail to quickly address an issue (6 days is not fast), and then send out an electrician without proper details, without so much as a phone call that he is coming, and then tell me that this is not their problem or fault. In short, they do not own the problem through resolution, fail to meet committed timeframes and do not clearly communicate with you or subcontractors.

Description of Work
I contracted with Busy Bee to replace a hot water tank with a Tankless water heater from Navien and a flood guard. It also included a new GFI installation in the attic.

01/06/2017

Mark W.

Setting up and appointment was simple and the tech arrived on time. He looked at my 3 month old system, walked around the outside of the home, looked under the crawl space (he did not actually enter the crawl space), and called someone in the office in 10 minutes. He then declared that I should purchase a new system from their company because mine was too small for the number of bathrooms present in the home (5.5 bathrooms). The fact that there is only three people in the home didn't enter into his analysis. I did receive an estimate of $7000 for the system and ONLY $4000 for a pump! Make your own conclusion as to the ethics of this company. There are many plumbing companies around....I would definitely not recommend this one.

Description of Work
An estimate to add a re-circulation pump to an existing tank less water system.

10/31/2016

Mark M.

I was not able to get the pot filler installed. It wasn't for lack of trying, there was no easy way to get water to the back wall in our kitchen. House is on a slab so you can't go underneath. The attic has no water lines anywhere nearby so that was a bust as well. Seth spent an hour and really tried to make it work. Only option would be to remove the counter tops and run it behind the cabinets so I took a pass. I paid for a hour of trouble shooting and the cost was reasonable.

Description of Work
Tried to get a pot filler installed in my kitchen

07/26/2016

George E.

We contacted Bizzy Bee Plumbing to flush our Rinnai tankless hot water heater because the company islisted by Rinnai as a qualified installer and servicer for their products. The technician, Seth, immediately determined that the heater did not have the fittings installed that are necessary to flush the unit. He returned to the shop to get them. He installed the fittings, flushed and serviced the unit. He noted that the temperature setting was too low, so he adjusted that. He also reinsulated all the pipes (the unit is attached to the side of the house.) While testing the results of his work at the kitchen sink, he noted that the hot water supply valve for the sink was not fully opening. He replaced that. I checked everything this morning -- no leaks and all appears to be well. NB: I did not rank this company on pricing as I did no comparative pricing before I hired the company. My principal concern was quality of service and not price.

Description of Work
Serviced a Rinnai tankless hot water heater. Replaced a faulty supply valve.

07/21/2016

Melanie M.

It went extremely well! I needed faucets installed in a hall bathroom. Ryan Stanton from Bizzy Bee Plumbing installed them and did an excellent job! I would definitely use them again!

Description of Work
Bathroom sink faucets installed

02/22/2016

GAYE W.

The Bizzy Bee Plumbing crew really did a great job. We had a majorly clogged main drain line on Sunday afternoon. We called two other plumbers - one who never called back, another one (national brand) who didn't have the right equipment available. When we called Bizzy Bee, our call was taken promptly by a person rather than a voicemail. We received a call back very shortly with an estimated response time of less than an hour. Chris arrived within the window, was calm, courteous, and professional. It took several tries to find a way to fix the problem. Chris worked through all of the options and found one that worked. Bizzy's Bee emergency call fee was about 1/2 what the national chain was going to charge. It turned out to be roots blocking the drain. We were back in business within a couple of hours and without a big mess. Chris took care to cover our floors and his feet! Thanks for the great service. We'll definitely call Bizzy Bee again, hopefully in a non-emergency situation the next time.

Description of Work
Emergency Plumbing call on Sunday afternoon/evening

01/25/2016

Christine S.

Great Communication, arrived on time, quickly fixed the unit, tested everything to make sure it was working correctly.

Description of Work
Repaired a broken valve.

09/14/2015

leigh B.

Bizzy Bee set up the appointment with me, and called back the next day to say they could come sooner if I was available. That was nice. They performed all the repairs in about an hour and 4 months later everything is still working fine.

Description of Work
replaced parts in three toilets at two different locations. replaced soap dispenser at kitchen sink. unclogged bathtub drain. repaired sink stopper in bathroom.

Category plumbing, home remodeling, drain cleaning

05/12/2015

Neil B.

On time, removed old toilet, installed new. Excellent installation and cleanup. Good people to do business with.

Description of Work
Replaced old toilet

02/17/2015

Drue F.

They were fantastic! After being told by another plumber that he couldn't help due to weather, I called Bizzy Bee to hopefully get my hot water pipes unfrozen. He said they were hoping to be able to get on roads by 11, so he went ahead and put be down for the 11-1 time slot. Right at 11 am, I received a phone call that he was on his way, and he'd be there in about 20 minutes. He was here right on time, quickly fixed the problem and reinsulated the pipes and gave me recommendations for my landlord to prevent it from happening in the future (other than just letting your faucet drip). The price was great, and I'm so grateful they came out to fix the problem asap! Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Unfroze pipes

02/03/2015

Eddie P.

I had used Bizzy Bee Plumbing on 2 previous small jobs (toilet install and water heater flush) with great results but nothing shows a company's abilities more than an emergency. I had a large main line leak in the crawlspace and called Rob on Tuesday to see if they could fix it quickly. With the few details I could give him, he gave me a ballpark estimate and a date of that Saturday to work on it then went to work on getting prepped. He called in for the permit and utility locator and went out that evening to mark the line. He was able to get everything lined up by Thursday and started (and finished) the job, a day early, on Friday and had the water back on by Friday evening. He covered the new ditch with tarp over the weekend to wait for the Monday inspection. The inspector passed it and they came back to backfill it. Amazing response.... amazing professionalism.... HIGHLY recommended!

Description of Work
Replaced main line due to leak.

01/08/2015

Mike S.

I had a punch list from the inspection report on my first home. There were some extremely small plumbing leaks and little to no hot water in my house. Bizzy Bee Plumbing was extremely responsive and offered comparable rates to other companies. I went w/ Bizzy Bee because they sounded genuine and responded the fastest. The install went smoothly and fixed all my issues. I've since used them a few times as I messed up a sink install like a dummy. They were extremely helpful. Cost wise they might be expensive but I'll gladly pay for competence!

Description of Work
Hot water tank & plumbing inspection

11/22/2014

Alexander K.

We called Bizzy Bee and they arrived the same day for a non-urgent service call (garbage disposal not working). Fortunately, the issue ended up being a non-issue at all?and Robert from Bizzy Bee didn't charge us at all for the service call. He was very polite, professional, and was extremely kind for not charging us for his visit. We will absolutely use Bizzy Bee again.

Description of Work
Fixed garbage disposal

09/20/2014

JERRY R.

good job. would invite them again

Description of Work
install bath fixtures

09/05/2014

Eddie P.

Walton St, Durham NC 27703I contacted the provider before purchasing and was given all the information I needed. Once I purchased it, the technician was sent out within the same week and was very professional, courteous and clean with the installation of the new toilet. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
The deal was a labor only deal to replace a toilet.

08/13/2014

Jeffrey L.

This is the third time Bizzy Bee has serviced my home. Every time I have called, I have had someone, either Robert or Travis, out at my house the next day. Both gentlemen are professional and polite, not only respecting our things but our time as well! All three projects were completed quickly and accurately. We have had our main water line replace, House Bibs, and the cold/hot water connection replacement. I always recommend Bizzy Bee to friends and family who are in need of a plumber. If you want the best, call Bizzy Bee!

Description of Work
Found our mystery leak and fixed the hot/cold water connections