Bev Roberts Rentals Inc

Founded 1993 • With Angi since March 2011

Property Management

Additional DBA - Bev Roberts Rentals And Property Management. Additional email - craig@robertsrentals.net, nick@robertsrentals.net, and amy@robertsrentals.net. Additional contact name - Craig Brockman or Nick Roberts Amy Welsh. See website for additional emails, contact names....

Linda Nuxoll

2015 - 2018 Associate of the year! I will patiently work with you to find your dream home! In this very competitive Triangle area market you need someone who is watching the market closely and will get you into a house on the first possible day. I will be honest with you about the pros and cons of every house and guide you on preparing an offer that will help you win the home in a multiple offer situation. If you are selling your home I will help you determine what, if any, improvements you need to do insure the greatest return on investment. I have many contractors recommendation I can share. I will have your home measured and provide a floor plan, I include a professional staging consultation free of charge and will have a professional photographer capture the beauty of your home I've been a full time realtor since 2005 working the entire triangle area.

05/24/2016

Description of Work
Bev Roberts Realty handled getting my home rented making sure to get the best tenants and making the whole rental process easy for me. They are efficient and very professional in handling all aspects of getting the rent paid on time and into my account with no hassles. My dealings with Nick Roberts has been one of the best I've experienced and I highly recommend this firm.

09/24/2014

This is going excellent.

Description of Work
Manage my home.

02/07/2014

After working with another property manager for about two months going nowhere, my wife and I found Bev Roberts rentals on Angie's List. As soon as we called We made twice as much headway then what we had accomplished with the previous property management office.Highly recommended

Description of Work
Nick came out to the property two days later, put it on over 20 real estate sites, and we had a contract complete within two weeks for what we were asking.

03/16/2011

The office staff is extremely efficient. As soon as I put in a call to them, I was directed to their web site to fill out the contract and they started marketing the property right away. they took pictures, made a list of condition and quickly found a renter. They were easy to reach by phone, answered all my questions promptly and handled everything for me.

Description of Work
Craig Brockman at Bev Roberts Rentals helped me find an new tenant for a house in downtown Raleigh. He managed to get a new tenant to move in the day after the old tenant moved out--no loss of income. I've also used Bev Boberts and she did the same for me.

Category real estate agents

Property management, real estate agents, rental assistance & investor consultation.

Commercial Real Estate