BC Landscaping & Junk Removal

Founded 2008 • With Angi since April 2014

PO Box 2013

Cary, NC 27512

Locally owned and operated trash & debris removal company that has been in business for 12 years, serving both residential and commercial clients. Our #1 goal is customer satisfaction. We can remove one item, or clean out your entire house. We remove everything from yard waste, household trash, construction debris, concrete, furniture, appliances, automobiles, boats, sheds, hot tubs, decks, tires from automotive shops, or whatever you may have. We donate and recycle as many of your items as possible, and dispose of the rest properly at the landfill. Demolition of large items to be removed is also available at an hourly or per job rate. Also available for landscaping, delivery of materials (stone, sand, gravel, mulch, topsoil, dirt, etc), as well as moving furniture, equipment under 9K lbs, or anything else you need moved. Next day service available in most cases. Same day service availability varies depending on schedule. We work fast but are also conscious of your property.Serving the Wake County and some surrounding areas....

12/05/2021

Gregory D.

The guys showed up on time and were very friendly and professional. They handled the range, which required them to pick it up and carry down a challenging outside stairway. The other junk was collected quickly and safely. I would highly recommend their services.

Description of Work
i needed an old range, grill and multiple pieces of junk picked up

Category towing, garbage collection

09/15/2020

Les T.

Superb job. Brandon's creativity is terrific . Highly recommend

Description of Work
land clearing, stone and mulch design and spreading

Category towing, landscaping, pavers, gravel

09/15/2020

Sarah T.

It went very very well. I text Brandon when I need things done and he comes and fix my tree problems. He is great.

Description of Work
The removed a dead tree.

Category tree service

08/13/2020

Judith S.

Honestly, I knew from the moment i talked with Brandon on the phone that i wanted to work with him. he was attentive, informed, and caring and concerned about the scope of our project. Once he came to our farm, he wasn't just on time, he was always a little early. As I walked him through everything that needed to be done, he was always respectful of our mess but also very precise in estimating what size dumpster we needed and what size trucks he would need to bring, how long it would take load them, and what the extra costs would be for hazardous materials and for heavy loads (we had old unusable bricks). He was spot on. we were selling our farm of 37 years. And whenthe buyer requested a last minute showing on the evening before closing, they demanded that we remove even more. This was an emergency. I called Brandon to ask if he could come the next day, and overnight he shifted his schedule and came to our rescue. I simply cannot say enough about Brandon and his associate Rashad's work ethic and expertise. I served as general contractor for every building on my farm, and have had excellent relationships with building professionals. Brandon's the best.

Description of Work
Junk removal. a lifetime's accumulation in the big barn loft by me (almost 75) and my husband (almost 80) of records and files from two successful careers. we should have gotten rid of it ages ago. Plus litter around the barn, in the pool house, and in the attics in the house. I'm a pack rat but my husband is a bona fide hoarder.

Category garbage collection, hauling services, dumpster service, mudjacking

08/06/2020

Jessica D.

Amazing. Great communication and went over and above. Definitely will hire again

Description of Work
Yarn work and overgrown area cleared and junk removal

Category towing, hauling services, lawn service

08/01/2020

Bethany B.

We hired Brandon to dig a hole 12 feet by 26 feet, 9.5 inches deep. I did not expect the hole to be precisely dug out, but in most places the hole was 12-14 inches deep. He then changed us $200 to remove the extra dirt. Additionally, this required us to order extra fill materials and took additional hours to fill. When we measured the hole and realized there was an issue, I contacted him. He was unresponsive.

Description of Work
Hole dug and dirt removed

Category excavators, hauling services

06/02/2020

Craig K.

Excellent. Very timely and best price I could fine.

Description of Work
Short term dumpster rental

Category dumpster service

04/01/2020

Nate M.

I recently purchase a rental property. There was an accumulation of many years of leaves, branches and debris. Brandon hauled away other trash as well such as broken concrete, tires and old trash. He made the place look absolutely amazing when he was done! I told him I would be cutting some branches down and would be using his services again. He hauled away 11 yards of debris from my little property. Outstanding work, I would recommend anyone to use him!

Description of Work
Yard Debris Removal

Category hauling services, leaf removal

04/01/2020

Phillip B.

Brandon was very friendly and professional. He came out the same day we spoke (Thursday) to provide the free estimate. He then took care of the construction debris the following day (Friday) and the yard debris the following business day (Monday). He was working alone due to COVID-19, but worked very quickly. The pile of yard debris was pretty large, but he worked non-stop until it was gone. We wouldn't hesitate to call Brandon again and would feel very comfortable recommending him to anyone that needs hauling services.

Description of Work
Removal of yard debris and construction materials

03/05/2020

JOELLEN B.

Excellent! He had to use a back hoe to remove the damaged parts, then create a new concrete square and cap, then use the back hoe to place the new onto the drain system.

Description of Work
a yard concrete storm water drain system was falling apart

Category concrete repair, hauling services, lawn service

03/01/2020

Richard L.

Excellent service. On time, thorough, and fairly priced. They did what they promised, and at the promised price. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Collection and hauling of household trash items

11/13/2019

Bruce F.

Brandon was great He was on time, took the junk that I had put aside and cleaned up afterward to the point where it didn't look like anything had been done. I would definitely hire him again.

Description of Work
Junk removal

10/12/2019

Carl M.

Brandon did a great job! There was a high volume of debris for removal, but he and his worker diligently handled everything in excellence. I am pleased with the work and will certainly hire BC Landscaping & Junk Removal in the future.

Description of Work
I needed fallen trees cut up and removed, as well as fallen tree branches and other debris.

Category hauling services, lawn service

10/09/2019

Jeffrey R.

Brandon and his team did a great job. Very easy to work with. We'll definitely have BC Landscaping back.

Description of Work
Landscaping and yard clean up

08/14/2019

Levi S.

I saw BC's offer for 5 cubic yards of triple shredded mulch. Had some questions and he answered them right away. He cleaned out my weeds, edged and put down the mulch. He did a great job. I also added a few more projects I was thinking of doing to his plate.

Description of Work
Mulch and de-weeding

Category mulch

08/13/2019

Cheri K.

This is the second time I have used BC's services and I can't say enough about the experience. They worked me in, did more than they said, and I will hire them again and again. Can't say enough about their hard work and professionalism. thank you!

Description of Work
mulch and lawn cleanup

Category lawn service, mulch

07/04/2019

Steve T.

Brandon listened to my needs and worked with me on optional tasks. The prep of the natural area was better than I would do. Installation was exactly as estimated. The service was especially outstanding with clean-up. Nice professional guys to work with, I highly recommend them for your landscaping jobs.

Description of Work
175 bales pine straw installation.

Category hauling services, mulch

06/15/2019

Ron N.

I purchased the deal he offered on the site. He did an excellent job of bring my backyard back to life.

Description of Work
Removing leaves, overgrown weeds and dead scrubs.

06/14/2019

Cheri K.

I cannot say enough. These guys were great at communicating, They were on time, professional and extremely hard workers! I will hire them again and recommend them to everyone I know.

Description of Work
pruning shrubs, taking out hedge, limbing trees

06/01/2019

Tevis M.

Brandon does excellent work and since the initial visit I've had him back out for other jobs and been satisfied every time.

Description of Work
Debris/Shrub removal, lawn care

Category landscaping, lawn service

05/30/2019

Brian D.

This is the second year I have used BC landscaping. The owner was very prompt replying to messages. The workers were very professional and efficient and I would recommend them to anyone I know. I will be using them again next year.

Description of Work
Bushes trimmed and pine straw and mulch spread.

Category hauling services, landscaping, lawn service, mulch, tree service

05/18/2019

Peggy M.

Communication was excellent, very prompt and professional. Very satisfied with the completed work.

Description of Work
Cut back weeds and bushes and removal of yard debris.

Category hauling services, lawn service

05/17/2019

Hoshang P.

Very well. Brandon does excellent work and is highly professional

Description of Work
Hedges trimmed

05/16/2019

Doug M.

We recently moved to a home with a large amount of neglected landscape. Brandon and team worked tirelessly to trim years of overgrowth. They laid mulched and defined the beds as well as planting in key areas. All for a fair price. We plan on hiring them again.

Description of Work
Landscaping

Category hauling services, landscaping, lawn service, mulch

05/15/2019

laura B.

they did a great job mowing and weedeated lawn.

Description of Work
mowed/ weedeated lawn

Category lawn service

Nilson's Stump Grinding

Tar Heel Basement Systems

Tar Heel Basement Systems, founded in 2003, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. Serving North Carolina High Country, Winston-Salem and parts of southwest Virginia, they currently maintain offices in Raleigh and Winston Salem. Tar Heel is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect their homes or commercial buildings from water damage, concrete sinking, and foundation failure.

Offers by Tar Heel Basement Systems on Angi
    East Coast Concrete Raising

We specialize in concrete leveling services and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Check, Visa, PayPal

Full Service Landscaping Install & Maintenance, including Mulching & Pine Straw, Trimming, Overgrowth Cleanup, Tree/Shrub Removal, Planting, General Cleanup, Rock Install, Etc Full Service Junk Removal, as well as Demolition of Sheds, Barns, Mobile Homes, Fences, Decks, Concrete Driveways & Pads, Hot Tubs, In-Ground & Above Ground Pools, Etc. WE CAN HAUL JUST ABOUT ANYTHING Skid Steer & Excavator Services including Bush Hogging, Grading, Gravel Driveway install/Repair, Drainage, Etc

Transport of illegal items, Items requiring special permits & licenses.