A-Z Home Repair & Improvements

Founded 2003 • With Angi since July 2006

Full spectrum of home repairs and improvements from remodels to simple drywall repairs.....we do it all. All work guaranteed in writing...

T&A Expert Contractors

Raleigh Windows & Siding, LLC

We protect and beautify the exterior of your home (windows, siding, etc.). We are a licensed general contractor, a licensed building inspector, and are insured, and I takes a personal interest in all work to insure your fullest satisfaction. From top to bottom, I insist that everyone in my organization be dedicated to excellence. This is especially true when it comes to installation. After all, if a home improvement company doesn’t install products to the highest standards, why would they even be in this business! I spent the early part of my career in finance and engineering, and I learned the absolute value of precision, high standards, and attention to detail. I brought those principles to the home improvement industry and my customers tell me they love it. I welcome homeowners that hold us to the highest installation standards – that’s what we demand of ourselves already. Here is what you can expect from Raleigh Windows & Siding: A 10 Year Labor Warranty - A lot of contractors offer a 1 year labor warranty – and a few offer a 5 year labor warranty. Many offer none at all. We’re different. We offer a full 10 Year Labor Warranty against defects or issues caused by poor installation or workmanship. I feel fully confident offering this warranty because of the quality of our work. This labor warranty is in addition to the manufacturer’s warranty on the product. Experienced, Polite Crews - My crews are well-trained, with a neat appearance and polite behavior. They are there to do the job and do it right, while respecting you and your property. My team also cleans up after we are finished. Of course, if any damage were to occur, we would make it right. We Meet Or Exceed Highest Manufacturer Standards - Not all homeowners realize that manufacturers have specific standards and guidelines for proper installation of their products. Some companies choose to cut corners to save on labor or material costs. That’s not us. We meet or exceed the recommended installation standards on all our products. I don’t allow shortcuts. Period. We are a James Hardie Preferred Remodeler.

Clear Choice Windows

Clear Choice Windows is a LOCALLY OWNED AND OPERATED business that is proud to have been serving communities in and around Raleigh, NC for over 20 years. It's no accident that we have won Angie's List Super Service Award SEVEN YEARS IN A ROW! Our owner, Bob Maceda, stays involved in every window project from start to finish ensuring that our dedicated professionals provide excellent craftsmanship, stay safe, and leave you with a smile on your face. Give us a call today. We would love to earn your business!

Offers by Clear Choice Windows on Angi

01/13/2015

Excellent experience! Everything went well!

Description of Work
3 hours of handyman work.

Category handyman service

08/21/2014

The work seemed to be fine, but he took my sconces home to re-wire them and make sure they would work properly and said that he would bring back upon fixing them. I have tried to call him multiple times, and get no response back. It has now been a year, and still no response. He used to be such a good worker, but now this is getting a bit out of hand. The sconces are valuable to me, and I would li...

Description of Work
He took a look at my toilet, looked at my bathroom lights wiring unit, and said the wiring was bad and could be the result of the electrical burning smell that I have been having.

Category electrician,handyman service,lighting

06/13/2014

Shawn overextended himself by underestimating the size of this job.

Description of Work
Replace siding

Category handyman service,siding

04/29/2014

As stated above, I never scheduled service with this company

Description of Work
No services were provided......never scheduled service.

Category handyman service

04/10/2014

The service turned out well. He did the work that was needed and he did a good job with the work.

Description of Work
This was a Big Deal for $99.00 for three hours of handyman work. He fixed some laminate wood flooring and he did a repair to stair railing.

Category flooring contractor,handyman service,woodworking

Handyman services from drywall to electrical to plumbing issues. Windows, to wood rot, to siding, to bathroom remodels. We paint rooms and resolve all your home inspection punch lists with warranties. We install dishwashers, commodes, sinks and fixtures. We install lighting, ceiling fans etc.

We do not work on HVAC systems. I do not install or remove wallpaper. I do not work on garage doors.

Check, Visa, MasterCard