Carolina Air Inc

Founded 2000 • With Angi since February 2011

4.2

Carolina Air, Inc has been serving your community since 2000! Our employees are hand picked and home grown through our training program. We started with just 2 employees and have grown to over 48! We have earned the Trane Comfort Specialist award year after year, what that means to you is a Trane Comfort Specialist takes the time to do the job right. We believe in exceeding your expectations because we take great pride in our reputation. And because we know that if you're satisfied, you'll share your experiences with others, As well as leave us reviews and feedback. We look forward to hearing from you today!! 910-947-7707. Additional contact name - Gary Bullard. Additional email - michaelb@carolinaair.com, gary@carolinaair.com....

Carolina Power & Generators, Inc.

We're Carolina Power & Generators, Inc. The Generator Guys! Specializing in whole-home generators FIRST! Our friendly experts can help you find the right generator, install it, maintain it and make any necessary repairs. We specialize in whole-home standby generators and guarantee quality, affordability and convenience. Also, unlike other companies, we only send out trusted FACTORY TRAINED and CERTIFIED technicians.

Comfort First Heating & Cooling

Comfort First Heating and Cooling takes great pleasure in being the friendliest, most caring and competent air conditioning and heating service, repair and installation company in North Carolina & Virginia. Our more than 20 years of residential and commercial experience gives us the confidence needed to boldly offer the most aggressive,thoughtful Written Guarantee in the industry. Everything we do, from answering your first call to seeing the savings in your electricity after our visit, is meticulously planned because we feel that every detail of your comfort is valuable. If you need air conditioning and heating service, repair or installation and live in central North Carolina, we have technicians locally that can serve you. Contact Us today to find the people and comfort you can count on! Financing is available and Military discounts.

Offers by Comfort First Heating & Cooling on Angi
Air Quality Concepts

2012-2019 A.L. Super Service Award Winner! AQC uses the newest duct cleaning technology in the industry. We do NOT use rotobrush systems or homemade 50 gallon drum vacuums with makeshift hoses to shove down your lines. Those methods move the dirt around and tear up duct work. Also, if you see dirt around the vents during the cleaning process, contaminants are being brought back into the home. This happens with all other duct cleaning systems. We pride ourselves in air duct cleaning the correct way, not pushing the dirt around, but removing it and keeping it contained in our vacuum system and the ducts. We always offer free before and after photos so you see exactly what you're paying for. Our process uses suction and forced air simultaneously. We do not disconnect any lines or compromise your system. Our cleaning methods are above and beyond any air duct cleaners in the country. We are highly recommended by multiple heating and air companies in the area. Air Quality Concepts provides reliable and expert customer service for all of your duct cleaning needs, mold removal, vapor barriers, and dryer vent cleaning. You will breathe better and feel better knowing that your air system and your quality of life are greatly improved.

Offers by Air Quality Concepts on Angi

02/05/2020

Tara Y.

They have been very good and I would recommend them.

Description of Work
I have used them for 7 years for heating and ac needs.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Hi Ms. [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for us. We appreciate your business and recommendation and are thrilled we have made you a happy customer!

03/17/2018

Lynn W.

Install nest thermometerTyler was right on time. He was very professional, explained everything to me and gave me options for using the Nest and getting an extended warranty. After it was installed he help me download the app set everything up for me. I’m work patiently with me tell he was sure I understood how to use it. I would certainly recommend them again.

Description of Work
Install nest thermomet

11/27/2017

Peter R.

These guys are very responsive and professional. I had a horrible experience with another HVAC company (Island Breeze HVAC out of Bullock, NC). I had no heat in my house for a month, with temps in the 30s. My warranty company finally re-assigned my claim to Carolina Air and they had it fixed and my house warm within a couple of days. There are lots of dishonest, unethical contractors out there, so be careful. In my experience, Carolina Air is a great company to deal with.

Description of Work
Heating system was out, had to have heat exchanger replaced

10/04/2017

john W.

Very professional repair person. Took pictures of unit and explained what was going on in easy to follow terms.

Description of Work
AC was running warm and needed Freon. Unit is nearing the end of lifespan.

08/30/2017

Julie O.

The company was great - one of the Techs Tyler even came over on his day off - Company did not charge me for extra Freon or Labor

Description of Work
Oring capaestor went out . Huge Freon leak x 2 days & 2 X refill noted oil leak noted, so compressor had to be replaced (compressor under warranty)

08/14/2017

sherrilynn H.

I haven't had any problems. They came out and fixed it. They came out like 3 years ago, and I haven't had any problems since. They are the only ones that fixed it, so I would have to give them an A. I haven't had any problems with this thing in a long time. The price was a little high. Well, for me it was high. If needed to fix it, I would use them again.

Description of Work
They fixed the leak in my air conditioning. They are the only ones that went in there and fixed the leak. Everyone else was just putting stuff in there and calling it a day. They went in and cleaned all the way around it.

07/10/2017

Stephanie F.

Tyler went above and beyond. Was on time very nice and polite. Even Informed us of a situation we weren't aware of. I would recommend to anyone. I was very impressed with his knowledge and his willingness to help me!!! By far the best service of any heating and air company we have dealt with!

Description of Work
I needed my air conditioner looked at. Wasn't working correctly

05/31/2017

Alfredo S.

Very disappointing service. Have photos of their poor work. They never used the material they said they ordered and then said that repairing duct work is not something they do; even though they initially were called out for this and they said the would do this. They did not complete the work, and left without saying what they did. When I went to see what work they said they were going to do I noticed it was not complete and they used tape instead of the supporting material they were supposed to use. The tape fell off within a few hours. They work would not pass any inspection. When I called to speak with the owner they have not returned my calls and the supervisor I spoke with started making up lies about not being able to get in contact with their employee to get to the bottom of this.

Description of Work
They said they would repair duct work and ordered material from my insurance company. They said they would have to wait on the material they ordered to arrive and had to reschedule.

05/31/2017

Mike S.

After 3 years of continuous leaks and stuff like that I didn?t want to continue to pay for a 13 year old HVAC system. So, I went out and got quotes on 3 new ones. They did a service call.?They just pulled maintenance on the air conditioning system and added more freon. I was fine with their work, I didn?t like their quotation. I thought it was abnormally high, but that did fine work on the service work. I had no problem, I?ve used them in the pass.

Description of Work
They are one of the ones that I got a quotation from. They had come and replaced the freon and did the summer service.

05/17/2017

Mike B.

They've always been very professional treated me with respect. They do my parents repairs as well but I've noticed we hardly ever have to call them, they do the job right the first time. They offer a great service plan that seems to fall in place right before each season, I would highly recommend Carolina Air to anyone.

Description of Work
One time I had a fan motor Replaced and another time I had a coil replaced.

Carolina Air Inc

Founded 2000 • With Angi since February 2011

4.2

3700 Hwy 15 501 S

Carthage, NC 28327

Heating and Air Conditioning Replacement & repair. Duct Replacement. Complete System Cleaning, UV lights, Air Purification, Humidifier & Dehumidifier installation

Service of auto, and window units.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, Financing Available