Greene Brothers Well & Pump Inc

Founded 1945 • With Angi since October 2011

61 New Clyde Hwy

Canton, NC 28716

Greene Brothers Well & Pump Inc. has proudly served the well and pump needs of Western North Carolina since 1945. The company has remained in the Greene family for three generations. Greene Brothers offers a variety of services including: Water Well Drilling, HVAC Geothermal Drilling, Pump System installation and repair. Hand pump & Solar-powered Pump System installation. Greene Brothers also provides on-call service on weekends. We offer free on site estimates for new wells or new pump systems of all kinds. Unfortunately the depth of a new well is difficult to predict. The most valuable information you could gather would the depths and gpm of neighboring wells to give you an estimated depth. The cost of a well and the pump system will change depending on the depth and gpm of the well. Also serving Canton, Cedar Mountain, Charleston, Cherokee, & Clyde. Pricing depends on location, call for quote....

02/27/2020

Frank G.

Stay away from these people. "Rip off". $150 and they did nothing. Basically told me to ask my neighbors to install a shut off valve for the well on their property. I have a well house they didn't have to do anything but look in the door. I had to give them an F because i couldn't give any lower.

Description of Work
needed an estimate on a potential job

03/14/2016

Ric B.

I had originally called on Saturday that my water system was not working. Bryan responded quickly and explained the weekend charges. His repairman got hung up on Saturday, so on Sunday I called Bryan back to delay the service until Monday to avoid the higher weekend rate.

Description of Work
Mike found that my water wasn't working because of a broken underground pipe by the well. He fixed that, and I added on a whole house sediment filter.

06/30/2015

Edward G.

Description of Work
Great job. Punctual and professional.

02/19/2015

Gene P.

Description of Work
Replace well pump and motor.

12/18/2014

Elaine C.

Description of Work
Assessed well and pump, provided service to our holding tank. Very professional and informative. Will definitely call again if needed.

06/30/2014

Fonda r D.

Description of Work
Pulled 200 ft of well casing And found damage wire and repaired. One day repair up and running same day.

11/20/2012

Linda N.

My plumber recommended I have a well drilled due to my problem with city water. Bryan Greene was professional as was his office staff and drillers. They kept me informed throughout the day as to what was going on. I live in another state and all the work was done over the phone. I could not have asked for better service. They worked with me concerning working around the paving of my road and the schedule for both companies. Top notch people.

Description of Work
Greene Brothers was recommended to me as the best in the area. Well drilling and replacement of tank.

11/20/2012

Norma F.

Great

Description of Work
We built a new house in N.C and had Greene Bros. put our well in. It has served us well, we had to have one pump changed in the past 20 some years. The well was drilled over 600 ft down but had a reservoir of several feet. My son is now going to build a house in the vicinity of ours and is going to use Greene Bros. as well. We are very pleased with Greene Bro. service and they are very prompt in handling any problems you might have.

08/27/2012

Lisa F.

I had no water today. Greene brothers responded within 3 hours. They diagnosed the problem with proof, showing me the issue in my wiring. They were courteous and offered to remove the landscaping to preserve it, so they could access the pump with their truck. They installed a new well pump. Though expensive, I daresay they are comparable to other companies. They did not waste time and seemed efficient. $100/hr labor. $1300 for upgraded pump to 380'. This is their second visit to my home..the first was for a simple filter fix. They left me a couple extra filters and didn't charge for a full hour service. That's why I called them back. This time I am satisfied again with their service.

Description of Work
Well pump replacement

12/12/2011

Amy S.

Quick response. Always pleasant and they have always been able to diagnose and fix the problem. I have six wells and when something goes wrong, Green River has always been there that day or the next.

Description of Work
Emergency call for a rental house when they lost water. It was a bad pressure switch.

Caldwell's Water

We serve WNC with issues in their well or city water ranging from iron, sediment, odor, taste, water softeners, UV light sterilization systems, automatic backwashing water filters, and more.

Sublime Plumbing LLC

Over 25 years experience in the Plumbing Industry! We provide all plumbing services which include but not limited to...SERVICE, NEW CONSTRUCTION, REMODELS, SEWER/WATER TIE-INS, GAS PIPING, WATER HEATER, FAUCET REPAIR...

All About Plumbing & Septic

All About Plumbing & Septic is a local, family owned business, with technicians that have over 20-30 years experience, that helps you solve all of your plumbing and septic needs by providing clean, professional and friendly technicians with state-of-the-art equipment. As a company you can rely on, we complete jobs on time and offer work you can trust. We work with efficiency paired with good, old fashioned honest service. Our state-of-the-art equipment such as our video inspection camera and locator takes the guess work out of finding your problem and allows us to pinpoint the exact location of your drain problems, eliminating extra work and cost in the process. We are licensed professionals who are trained to respect you and your home. We offer 24/7 service at no extra charge. Your call will always be answered by an All About Plumbing & Septic employee and not an answering service or voicemail. We also offer free estimates and upfront pricing to avoid any unpleasant surprises when your job is completed. Don't wait until the next day to solve an immediate plumbing problem. From broken pipes to backed up drains, plumbing or septic emergencies wait for nobody. Keep a small mess from becoming a complete catastrophe by calling the experienced professionals at All About Plumbing & Septic, no matter when you need us. We are experienced in all matters involving water and drainage. There are no plumbing services that we exclude. Experienced service dedicated to your satisfaction. You can rest easy knowing you are receiving the best possible plumbing service from us. Discounts are also available to make our great prices even more affordable. Additional email- septic@allaboutplumbingnc.com

Offers by All About Plumbing & Septic on Angi

Rentals - Equipment

Well drilling, well pumps, water wells, hand pumps. Geo-thermal drilling.