Asheville Painting Co

Founded 2000 • With Angi since October 2008

We look forward to serving your painting needs and want to assure you that our professional crews practice social distancing for your protection, and will wear masks if requested. We are phone call away for your FREE estimate! All calls are returned within 24-48 hours, between the hours of 8am-7pm, Monday-Saturday, Asheville Painting Co. is a family owned, full service painting company with over 22 years of experience. Whether your project is a single room or an entire community, our attention to detail and work habits, coupled with high integrity, makes doing business with us the right choice! Our experience includes residential, commercial, industrial, and pressure washing. We also can do specialty coatings and repair work. Call us NOW for your FREE estimate! *Don't forget to mention your an Angie's List member!*...

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

A Service Provider's profile image

+68 more images

decks & porches (33)pressure washing (31)interior painting (25)wallpaper removal (2)cabinet refacing (1)fence company (1)house painting (83)deck cleaning (13)garage doors (3)epoxy flooring (2)gutter cleaning (2)

09/27/2022

Brenda H.

Everything went great. We were very happy with the job. We will always use Asheville Painting.

Description of Work
N/A

Category decks, deck cleaning, pressure washing, interior painters

Work Completed On 09/27/2022

06/09/2022

Ron R.

First, I had 3 estimates and Asheville Painting was the lowest. They came highly rated so I selected them for the job. Second, I was absolutely amazed at how well they completed the job and they knew exactly how to cover up or move furniture and got no paint anywhere other than where they were suppose to paint. I could not believe how well they were able to paint around the trim without even having to use tape. they estimated 2 1/2 days to complete the work, but did it in 2 days. This definitely was a professional job and I highly recommend hiring them. I promise you will not be disappointed. I would hire them again.

Description of Work
Painting - Interior

Work Completed On 06/10/2022

06/09/2022

Amy A.

The crew was competent, calm and efficient. They did a terrific job. I got the work done in the time frame I needed. I have used Asheville Painting on three houses in the past and I will use them again. Satisfied customer.

Description of Work
Painting - Exterior

Work Completed On 06/09/2022

05/05/2022

Daniel C.

This is fourth time I have used this company and they have always been dependable, with good quality, at a fair price. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Exterior/Interior Painting

Category decks, pressure washing, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 03/07/2022

04/05/2022

Kelly M.

Excellent! Communication was professional from the first phone call of inquiry to the completion of the job. The painters were talented and paid close attention to detail. They took the time to do the job right and worked efficiently. They were professional and courteous. I highly recommend their exceptional services.

Description of Work
Exterior and interior prep and painting

Category house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 04/06/2022

01/21/2022

Richard W.

Excellent service on both parts of project. Wallpaper removal and prep is tough work and glad I hired this work effort out to professionals...would have taken a long time to do this on my own with results not as good as these folks. Thanks!

Description of Work
Wallpaper removal and wall prep. Exterior deck painting.

Category wallpaper removal

Work Completed On 01/26/2022

It was our pleasure to make your life easier and your home beautiful! Hope to work with you again in the future! Thanks for another great review.

01/18/2022

David B.

It went very well. this the 3rd time they done the job for me. The price was higher because of the shortage of materials but I got the worth of my money for they did. I will use them again.

Description of Work
They repainted our deck.

Work Completed On 07/18/2021

We appreciate that you still chose us for a third time and were satisfied with the job completed! Unfortunately it is true that we were affected by the paint supply chain issues recently. We have hope for a better year ahead and look forward to serving you for future projects.

01/18/2022

Gary L.

They did a very good job. I was very happy with their service. I would absolutely use the service again. I like the quality of their work, they were responsive, and professional. They also painted my house back in 2020 and it's still in a good condition.

Description of Work
They re-painted the deck and the chimney.

Category house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 12/30/2021

We are glad to know you were pleased with everything. Thank you for writing a review for us and for choosing us again. It was a pleasure working with you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

09/25/2021

Linda P.

They provided a professional and timely estimate.

Description of Work
Need trim painted on brick home.

Work Completed On 09/25/2021

It is an honor to receive a positive review of our customer service from the beginning. Its rare that we receive one after only giving a quote. It was a pleasure to work with you for your project and we hope to work with you again in the near future!

05/18/2021

Gwen D.

We had scraped and painted our house ourselves except for the board below the gutters ( just below the roof) that was too high for our ladder to reach. The crew from your company approached the job with the same professionalism that I imagine they show with their bigger jobs. They did a fine job, left the job site clean, and we were completely satisfied.

Description of Work
Painting - Exterior high up trim only

Work Completed On 05/18/2021

Thank you so much for this lovely review [Member Name Removed]! We are glad that you were satisfied with the job we did and hope to work with you again in the near future!

11/02/2020

Robert W.

It went very well. All work was done on time and expertly.

Description of Work
pressure wash house, deck, walkway, and driveway; stain exterior screened porch frame; rub and urethane coat on front door; scrape, prime, and paint metal railings; touch up exterior paint

Category pressure washing, house painters, cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 09/29/2020

Thank you so much for this review! We are happy to know your project went so well. Hope to work with you again in the future!

Tim G.

Excellent. Jimmy is very professional and very thorough. I am very particular and am pleased. The house looks great!

Description of Work
Painting - Exterior

Work Completed On 10/23/2020

We are so happy to know you are pleased with the job that was done. Jimmy is a great worker. We hope to work with you again in the future!

Susan E.

They were there when they said they would be and the job was done perfectly!!!

Description of Work
Decks & Porches

Category decks

Work Completed On 10/23/2020

Thank you so much for the review [Member Name Removed]! We are glad the job was done to your satisfaction. Hopefully we can work with you again in the future!

Crysten K.

Good quality work. Kept us updated with delays due to the weather. I would hire them for another job if needed.

Description of Work
Painting - Exterior

Work Completed On 10/23/2020

We are glad to know you were pleased with everything. Thank you for writing a review for us. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

10/20/2020

Brian W.

It went very well. The crew was on-time, professional, did great work, and they were very helpful with some good painting advice. I will definitely hire again.

Description of Work
House pressure washed, front porch stained, back porch stained, and popcorn ceiling repaired.

Category decks, pressure washing, interior painters

Work Completed On 10/15/2020

We appreciate your review [Member Name Removed]! We are glad to know your experience with our company went so well. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

10/14/2020

Richard W.

Excellent, quality work in a timely manner. Quick response for an initial quote and reasonable painting schedule. Helpful in trim suggestion and paint color selection. Would definitely hire again and many thanks to Derek, Kimberly, Chris and his paint crew for a job well done !

Description of Work
Exterior painting two story cedar home

Work Completed On 08/27/2020

Thank you so much for the kind review [Member Name Removed]! We enjoyed working with you on your project and look forward to working with you again in the future!

04/06/2020

Jared D.

I've hired Asheville Painting before and i will absolutely hire them again for this house if necessary or others in the area if/when we move. They do an excellent job of giving timely quotes and sticking to the expected cost with any overruns explained and approval obtained prior to the extra work performed. They were on time, stayed in touch, and the crews were excellent to work with. Suggestions were given, when prompted, which is much appreciated. Materials used were top-notch and the craftsmanship (yes, this was painting) was great. Attention to detail, such as sanding the decks prior to staining, was fantastic.

Description of Work
Whole house exterior (including trim) painting. Power washed everything including gutters prior. Stain decks. Paint shutters and most exterior doors, including garage door. Replaced exterior door. Fix/replace some rotted trim.

Category decks, garage doors, gutter cleaning, deck cleaning, pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 04/06/2020

Thank you so much for the review [Member Name Removed]! I'm glad you were pleased with how your project went. We really enjoyed working with you and look forward to working with you again in the future!

01/16/2020

Elizabeth L.

Derek is terrific! Although he had the day wrong on his calendar, he came early the next day and cheerfully and carefully applied three coats of bright orange on a white wall. Required a very precise hand and good eye.

Description of Work
Paint one wall a very saturated color

Work Completed On 01/16/2020

Thank you so much for this review! We have enjoyed working with you over the years and hope to work with you again in the future!

01/16/2020

Barry S.

Excellent job. We were so satisfied with the first job that we hired Asheville Painting again. Prompt, professional, careful and high quality.

Description of Work
Interior painting

Work Completed On 01/13/2020

We are so glad to hear you were satisfied once again! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again in the future!

09/15/2019

Nicholas S.

Excellent I have already gotten many compliments from nearby neighbors!

Description of Work
Had all exterior painting done, metal roof, decking, windows,soffits,gutters,downspouts and walls.

Work Completed On 09/11/2019

08/19/2019

Karen F.

Asheville Painting Company did a great job. They were always on time, courteous & professional. Great value for the work done!

Description of Work
Interior & exterior painting & drywall repair & pressure washing

Category decks, wallpaper removal, pressure washing, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 08/05/2019

08/03/2019

Christian W.

The job was completed as planned by the estimator, and the company was easy to work with.

Description of Work
Wood deck pressure washing and staining

Category decks, pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 07/29/2019