The Cleaning Fairy

Founded 2011 • With Angi since August 2013

4.3

Residential cleaning /move outs, move ins. Been in business with consistent clientele for 3 years. Organization and de-cluttering offered...

Piedmont Pro Clean

⭐⭐⭐ THE MOST TRUSTED ⭐⭐⭐ Piedmont Pro Clean is a local, veteran owned company. We use the hot water extraction method (steam cleaning) and specialize in carpet and upholstery cleaning as well as grout & tile, hardwoods and water mitigation services. Our trucks are fully equipped with state-of-the-art equipment to tackle jobs of all sizes. We pride ourselves on the attention to detail shown through our work and strive to be the best in the industry. Call (336)203-1000 to schedule today. Let us show you why Piedmont Pro Clean is The Cleaner Choice. -Service area includes Alamance County and surrounding areas. Visit us at www.PiedmontProClean.com and like us on Facebook.

Offers by Piedmont Pro Clean on Angi
Cabinet and Closet Depot

Cabinet and Closet Depot specializes in every aspect of kitchen remodeling, kitchen cabinets, and bathroom remodeling services in Raleigh, NC, and surrounding areas, from start to finish.

Truckin Movers Corporation

Truckin' Movers is a local, owner-operated moving and storage company that has been offering smart solutions to local and long-distance moving challenges since 1976. Our secret is smart planning, proprietary software and good people. Over half of our business comes from repeat cusomer movers and personal referrals, and here is why: -Super Service Award Winner 2009 -Over 10,000 Successful NC Moves Since 1976 -We have moved families to every continent except Antarctica. -52% Fewer Damage Claims Than Industry Average -Professional, Experienced, Trustworthy Moving Team -Competitive Prices -Smart Solutions for Complicated Moving & Logistic Needs -Guaranteed Delivery Dates (Local and Long Distance) -Sustainable Practices- Including Solar and Biodiesel Energy -Instant "Quote-Your-Own-Move" on our website

Offers by Truckin Movers Corporation on Angi

06/12/2014

Susan K.

I used her regularly before retirement. She is willing to follow directions. I think her prices are reasonable. she was reliable. I think it helps to be very specific about what you need.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

08/08/2013

Susan K.

I had the service come bi-weekly for at least a year. Primarily I was looking for light cleaning. When I had a concern about something missed or skipped the owner was very responsive. It worked well to leave specific instructions if any in particular was needed, especially anything out of the ordinary. In general I was pleased with the service, e owners flexibility and the price.

Description of Work
I used this service to clean the downstairs of my home and the bathrooms upstairs.

08/06/2013

Kimberly H.

She is thorough and does what she is supposed to do. She also charges a reasonable rate.

Description of Work
I use her for housecleaning.

The Cleaning Fairy

Founded 2011 • With Angi since August 2013

4.3

1657 robin hood dr

Burlington, NC 27217

Cleaning, organizing, move ins, move outs, and de-cluttering, free estimates

Ask For Details