First Call Cleaning and Restoration

Founded 1989 • With Angi since June 2012

We are a 25 year old, Family owned, 2nd generation, full service Restoration Company out of Burlington NC. We are located in Northern Burlington/ Alamance County and cover an area about 2 hours outside of Burlington. We have 15 employees, including 3 General Contractors, 2 Clean Trust Masters Cleaners and 4 Clean Trust Certified Techs. We strive for excellence in our industry and will give nothing less than excellent quality from start to finish....

Mold Free NC

Looking to get rid of mold for good? Look no further than Mold Free NC! We offer complete mold remediation, testing, and inspection services, as well as crawl space encapsulation to keep the moisture out fro, under your home. Let us help you get your home or office back to normal – fast!

EMR Services Inc

Asbestos Removal, Lead Abatement, Mold Remediation and Demolition. What makes us different is our competitive pricing, we get jobs done in timely manner, strive for excellence and we are owner-operated. We have been in business since 2001, and now we are looking to expand through using this avenue. Hard workers, knowledgeable and honest.

Offers by EMR Services Inc on Angi
Steam Source Inc

Steam source has been servicing the triad for 10 years. With our highly trained and insured professionals we take great pride in our reputation, experience, education, and systems. Steam source conducts thorough background checks and drug screenings on all of our technicians. We do not use subcontractors. We offer consistent guaranteed results to ensure the satisfaction of our clients. Call today to receive one of our specials! May contact through email: information@steamsourcetriad.com.

04/24/2017

Daniel S.

Lots of problems. 1st they would never respond back to my calls, 2nd called the night before they were supposed to start to tell me that it would be the 1st of the following week before they could start. Not good, I had already moved out everything in the kitchen so basically I had to move stuff back so i could live there over the weekend. They said the job would be completed in one day, wrong took them several days. They damaged the back door on my house and it took them forever to fix it. Their workers left cigarette butts all over my yard where they had their saw set up. Then when they sent me the invoice it was higher than the written quote I had received from them. When I questioned them about it they said then needed more plywood they they thought and forgot to send me and my insurance a revised estimate so I got stuck with the added cost.

Description of Work
Repair floor from water leak.

04/29/2015

Kathy & Ben B.

It was a good price and a good job. No mess or anything.

Description of Work
They came and cleaned ductwork before a new central air unit put in

Category water damage restoration,air duct cleaning

Thank You so much [Member name removed]!! We appreciate the feedback on our services!

01/08/2015

Mel A.

On time; work quickly, extremely thorough; listened well to concerns; answered questions thoroughly & respectfully. This is the 2nd time I have used this company w/ superior results.

Description of Work
Clean heating & A/C vents, duct work, including one opening to duct & inside duct that was contaminated with moldy vomit.

Category air duct cleaning

10/09/2014

Holly S.

This was estimated as a $16,000.00 fire. My family and I chose IKEA cabinets and counters, along with a drop in stove and built in exhaust fan. This was the ONLY company out 4 that would agree to install the IKEA cabinets. The entire team was extremely professional. We changed the placement of some items and they provided professionals who were able to follow the design and did an excellent job. They handled contracts with all subcontractors and supervisors not only did frequent inspections but also worked with the craftsmen. I absolutely will use them again because they also do general repairs. I felt comfortable leaving them in my home if I had to run an errand. I have never worked with a more professional company. Wish I had known about them when I had t9 have repairs made from storm damage. Considering them for some future work!

Description of Work
Completely restored my kitchen which was destroyed by a fire. Cleaned and painted all the smoke damage in adjacent rooms

08/20/2014

Katherine J.

It went well. He did a wonderful job. He moved all the furniture that needed to be moved and put flaps under the furniture to help with drying. I was pleased with his work.

Description of Work
They cleaned my carpets in six rooms and a hallway.

Category carpet cleaners

01/29/2014

Amy F.

Showed up a little late but came week of Thanksgiving and got the work done efficiently and professionally.

Description of Work
Retiled bathroom, insulated crawl space, and repaired dry wall.

Category remodeling

11/22/2013

chad D.

They were on time, cleanup the mess and were very professional.

Description of Work
Send floor dryer vent needed to be cleaned of lint build-up.

Category dryer vent cleaning

10/14/2013

sandra L.

I was very pleased with the service that I received from First Call. I will be using their service again. The technician was very respectful and courteous, and worked very diligently the entire time. I appreciate the complimentary bottle of carpet spot remover that was given at the completion of the work. I highly recommend this company for carpet cleaning. I can attest to the technician professional demeanor and appearance, and the quality of his work. Thank you, Angie, for the opportunity to share my experience.

Description of Work
cleaned carpet

Category carpet cleaners

Thanks!!!

09/03/2013

JIM C.

The work turned out well. We were very pleased with them and would highly recommend them. they were nice to work with and cleaned up after themselves. They even sent in a carpet cleaner to clean the carpet after the sheetrock work was complete.

Description of Work
They redid ceiling after there had been water damage.

Category carpet cleaners,water damage restoration

Thanks [Member name removed]!!!!

08/28/2013

Linda G.

They are very good. They are going to come back as one of them wasn't as clean as well so they are very responsive. They were very prompt. They responded well to my emails and phone calls. When I told them one of the ducts looked dirty, they were fine and said they will come back and re-clean the system. I liked that they were willing to come back right away and not even question it is good as well.

Description of Work
I used First Call Cleaning and Restoration to clean the air ducts on all three of my heating systems.

Category air duct cleaning

Thank You so much [member name removed]. I was so glad to come back, we want the system to be clean, especially in you're situation. Let me know If you ever need anything, Thanks!!!

We specialize in disaster restoration, including- Fire and Smoke, Water Damage, Mold Remediation, Bio-Hazard/Crime Scene. We are also well rounded cleaners, including- Air Duct Cleaning, Dryer Vent Cleaning, Carpet and Upholstery. We also offer BPI certified energy audits including Blower Door/ Duct Blasting Testing, Sealed Crawlspaces, injectable foam insulation and Inferred Camera Inspections.