Dave Post Company

Founded 2001 • With Angi since July 2012

We are a small locally owned and operated business that offers more than just lawn care we offer a small aray of things that can help you with your needs....

Carolina trer

09/01/2018

Junk King let us down and, at the last minute, refused to take 1/3 of our "junk" which was a big pile of bricks. I immediately called Dave Post and he agreed to take them off our hands at his earliest opportunity. He showed up on the day agreed, earlier than his normal advertised working hours, and moved the pile in a matter of minutes at a great price. Also my father in law will sometimes hire hi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of a big pile of bricks.

CATEGORY hauling services

04/10/2017

This man either has a substance abuse problem or is just a creep. He texted my SO rather late the night before he was scheduled to do some work and had very inappropriate comments in his message. He was fired on the spot.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yard work, handyman stuff.

CATEGORY lawn service

I personally just seen this review and I think this was someone else because i would not do that , and honestly if you look at all my reviews they have been positive, this may have been someone else , because i have never been fired from any job,sorry for any inconvenience ,but please remove this review.

02/27/2017

Perfect. Dave is a true professional. Beautiful work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Retaining wall and place gravel in driveway and a small deck

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,mulch,pavers, gravel,hardscaping

01/31/2016

New property and it need treatment for grubs plus overseeing..excellent company!!! I have been using them for a while and I am very happy with this company!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Overseeding  and lawn treatment

CATEGORY pressure washing

08/03/2015

Job done as expected.  In the past year Dave's company has done popcorn ceiling repair, interior painting, dryer duct work, cabinet repair, and landscaping at rentals. He is professional and dependable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Month's worth of mowing at rental house.

CATEGORY drywall,landscaping,lawn service,pressure washing

Grading, clearing, demolition, Lawn Maintance, Landscaping, Design, Stone, concrete, Trimming, clean up, Mulch, pinestraw, snow removal

Roofing