Dave Post Company

Founded 2001 • With Angi since July 2012

We are a small locally owned and operated business that offers more than just lawn care we offer a small aray of things that can help you with your needs....

Cruz Hardscape & Patios LLC

Locally owned and operated family Hardscaping company servicing the Winston Salem area since 2012. We specialize in new stone hardscape installations. We pride ourselves on providing the highest quality and commitment to 100% customer satisfaction on every job. Call Martin for a free estimate. We look forward to hearing from you to beautify your landscape.

Offers by Cruz Hardscape & Patios LLC on Angi
Red Clay Landscapers LLC

We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Silas C. Drywall

We specialize in anything Painting and Drywall. Popcorn’ ceiling acoustic ceiling Framing Give us a call or messages us for a free estimate today !

09/01/2018

Sara T.

Junk King let us down and, at the last minute, refused to take 1/3 of our "junk" which was a big pile of bricks. I immediately called Dave Post and he agreed to take them off our hands at his earliest opportunity. He showed up on the day agreed, earlier than his normal advertised working hours, and moved the pile in a matter of minutes at a great price. Also my father in law will sometimes hire him for landscape maintenance (I think landscaping is his core business) so he comes "double recommended."

Description of Work
Removal of a big pile of bricks.

Category hauling services

04/10/2017

Judie B.

This man either has a substance abuse problem or is just a creep. He texted my SO rather late the night before he was scheduled to do some work and had very inappropriate comments in his message. He was fired on the spot.

Description of Work
Yard work, handyman stuff.

Category lawn service

I personally just seen this review and I think this was someone else because i would not do that , and honestly if you look at all my reviews they have been positive, this may have been someone else , because i have never been fired from any job,sorry for any inconvenience ,but please remove this review.

02/27/2017

Susan S.

Perfect. Dave is a true professional. Beautiful work.

Description of Work
Retaining wall and place gravel in driveway and a small deck

Category landscaping,lawn service,mulch,pavers, gravel,hardscaping

01/31/2016

Bridgett W.

New property and it need treatment for grubs plus overseeing..excellent company!!! I have been using them for a while and I am very happy with this company!

Description of Work
Overseeding and lawn treatment

Category pressure washing

08/03/2015

Adam K.

Job done as expected. In the past year Dave's company has done popcorn ceiling repair, interior painting, dryer duct work, cabinet repair, and landscaping at rentals. He is professional and dependable.

Description of Work
Month's worth of mowing at rental house.

Category drywall,landscaping,lawn service,pressure washing

07/20/2015

Robert and Sheila B.

He does a wonderful job. He's done the mowing and landscaping. He's hauled away junk and does anything you need done on the outside. Comes in and cleans up entire yard.

Description of Work
He mows my yard and plants-landscaping and any thing else you need done outside.

Category lawn service

06/06/2015

Ann W C.

Dave and his crew are awesome! When I first met Dave my garden was severely over grown. I had just recently bought the house and where there was dirt, there usually was a plant. Several landscapers I asked didn't even want to touch it. Last December Dave gave the yard a deep haircut and this spring and summer I have flowers growing that didn't come up the prior year! Made all the difference. Besides doing an excellent job, I have always found Dave to be very professional and fair. He has also done several small house repairs as well as built a retainer wall on my creek bank that was eroding. Great gentleman to do business with. I would highly recommend him.

Description of Work
I have quite the garden and it is on every side of the house. Trimmed all shrubs and small trees and weeded (weed eater) all the beds that needed it (which was most) and cleaned up all trimmings. This was a big job.

Category lawn service,lawn treatment,tree service,pressure washing,hardscaping

05/20/2015

Bridgett W.

I'm in another state ( Florida) and needed someone to cleanup and cut my newly purchased home in North Carolina. Dave Post Company provided me with excellent service and along with photos before and after each time the property is done. His company is always on time and even when they notice that some drove on my property leaving tire marks all over they were nice enough to inform me and send photos! Their prices are very competitive. (GREAT!) And I would recommend them to anyone I knew if they were looking for a great company!!

Description of Work
Initial clean and removal of debris along with landscaping.

Category landscaping,lawn service

05/18/2015

Robert and Sheila B.

It went very well. He is wonderful at all he does!

Description of Work
Put in sod, planted plants, mows yard weekly.

Category lawn service,pressure washing

02/01/2015

Robert and Sheila B.

It went wonderfully. Dave responded right away. He came out the next day to give an estimate. He was very professional and nice. He did the work right away. He did such a great job making the outside of my house look great! His price was good. I highly recommend

Description of Work
Put in bark, pruned shrubs, cut trees, blew leaves off yard, cleaned yard up.

Category lawn service,tree service,pressure washing

Thank you so much for the great review, look forward to doing more work for you in the future

Grading, clearing, demolition, Lawn Maintance, Landscaping, Design, Stone, concrete, Trimming, clean up, Mulch, pinestraw, snow removal

Roofing