Carolina Foundation Solutions LLC

Founded 2002 • With Angi since November 2008

At Carolina Foundation Solutions, LLC our strength is our quality people. From the office to the field, our people are some of the most highly skilled in the industry. Our commitment to quality means that our people undergo an extensive training program and continuous re-certification on the products and services that we offer. We provide turn-key solutions to complex geotechnical and structural problems with expertise in identifying the problem, designing the repair and executing the required service. Our flexibility, variety of solutions and size enables us to best meet our clients’ needs. Call Carolina Foundation Solutions, LLC when you’re ready to deal with a professional company that understands your satisfaction is truly the cornerstone of our business. We offer proven solutions and expertise across a broad spectrum of foundation repair needs including: Foundation repair (across North Carolina, including Winston Salem, Charlotte, Raleigh and South Carolina.) Helical Piers / Helical Piles Carbon Fiber Reinforcement Minipiles Soil Screws / Soil Anchors Shoring Compaction Grouting Pressure Grouting Epoxy Crack Repairs/Stitch Welding Whatever the problem, allow us to utilize our 100 years of combined experience to provide the solution....

Tar Heel Basement Systems

Tar Heel Basement Systems, founded in 2003, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. Serving North Carolina High Country, Winston-Salem and parts of southwest Virginia, they currently maintain offices in Raleigh and Winston Salem. Tar Heel is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect their homes or commercial buildings from water damage, concrete sinking, and foundation failure.

Offers by Tar Heel Basement Systems on Angi
Landmark Design Landscaping

At Landmark Design & Landscaping, we: Remove old landscapes, trees, and brush Design and install new beds and plants Install water features such as waterfalls and ponds Build retaining walls and walkways Grade and install new lawns Offer Bobcat Skid Loader Services (Forestry Mulching, Stump Removal, Fallen Tree Chipping/Brush Clean up We are a small, veteran and locally owned, landscaping company with 8 years of serving customers.

Cackalacky Construction

Veteran owned business that does: Concrete driveways and repair, sidewalks, stamped concrete, patios, pavers, footers, and driveways including gravel delivery. Thanks

01/11/2022

Robert P.

Just had a great experience with Carolina Foundation Solutions. Andrew provided a clear overview of the options for a bowing basement wall and settling corner. Robert, Wesley, and Marvin did the work. Andrew knew the pros and cons for the solutions and explained them well. I am a tough-minded engineer and have very high standards for worksmanship. Robert, Wesley, and Marvin did a FANTASTIC job. They were punctual, thorough, and professional. They put in helical supports for the corner and carbon fiber straps for the bowing wall. I did not do any comparison pricing.

Description of Work
Reinforce bowing basement wall and sinking corner

09/01/2020

Russell G.

From the first call speaking to receptionist, to meeting with Bo, to the work having been completed rapidly and SO CLEANLY we have been extremely impressed. Could not recommend more highly.

Description of Work
Shore up our foundation

02/17/2020

Jim B.

Contractor never responded to quote request.

Description of Work
Foundation repair

05/01/2018

Leslie S.

My Mom and I own a small cabin in Waynesville and I contacted Carolina Basement Solutions (Carolina Foundation) to come out and evaluate our crawl space underneath the cabin and the structural supports, as well as waterproofing solution. The representative Barry Fletcher came out and was so professional and knowledgeable. He took the time to really take a look at everything and to sit down with me to go over the estimate. I had a ton of questions which he took the time to answer and those questions continued for the next couple of days. He never got tired of answering my questions, he made sure I understood everything and at no time was I ever pressured to sign a contract. I hired this company to do the necessary repairs and am so glad I did. Fantastic experience from start to finish. Would hire them again with no hesitation.

Description of Work
Additional floor supports underneath small cabin and installation of sump pump

11/09/2017

Michelle V.

Carolina Solutions returned my call promptly and showed up on time for the estimate appt. It turned out they don’t install the support piers needed to fix the sagging floor in our master bedroom. They recommended someone to do the repair and we are in the process of having that done.

Description of Work
Remedy an over-spanned floor joist.

10/23/2017

Daryl N.

Structural engineer (not CFS) was great, met me and the crew there first day. The crew lead tried to change the engineer's plans. Fortunately, that didn't happen. On 1st day, engineer made it clear that photos of the exposed repair were required prior to covering back up with dirt. That didn't happen until I reminded crew lead, who had some excuse about his phone battery. And they had to dig it back up. Debris cleanup was only done after I said something. Straw wasn't put down as they didn't bring any, and I lost energy to make that happen. In short, be prepared to baby sit.

Description of Work
Installed piers to reinforce a wall that was settling. They were there maybe a day and a half.

Category foundation repair

Thank you for your feedback and we appreciate your business. We take pride in providing quality work at a competitive price. To ensure such quality, we utilize a customer satisfaction checklist that we have our crew leader review with the client to acknowledge that all tasks were completed to expectation. We have a signed receipt of this document by you that signifies our crew leader completed the repair to expectation. It is our understanding, that the repair was completed in line with the engineer's recommendations. We highly value the services provided by licensed engineers. As a result of the above, your comments come as a surprise to us. Our sales consultant has made multiple attempts to reach you to discuss your complaint. We are happy to discuss the details of your concerns further. Please reach out to us at 877-770-7050.

10/02/2017

Ricardo W.

Representative was very honest in his assessment and no services required.

Description of Work
Came to look at a crack by the foundation. Could have recommended repairs costing into the thousands but was very honest and stated that the crack was minor and, at this point, he did not believe that his services were required.

Category foundation repair

Thank you for your review! We are glad you had an enjoyable experience with our technical sales consultant!

09/19/2017

Robert K.

Perfect from start to finish. They were the first to respond out of three companies and my wife and I did not have to do any leg work the other company wanted me to do. They were very reasonable at the same price as one other. Half the third. As stated we looked at three and they were the best choice by far. They finished in less than a day and cleaned up. My grandfather came over to talk as he is social and loves hard work and the individuals working showed patience not to brush him off while still focusing on the job. That I am thankful for even more than the great work.

Description of Work
We had them come put in jacks for our moving chimney. It was pulling away from the third floor and they were about to show they were more than prepared for the job.

06/14/2017

Brian F.

Provided a competitive quote for services. Were unable to do framing corrections, but foundation pier solution was at a competitive price. Our buyer cancelled the sale, but I believe the seller went with this company to do the work.

Description of Work
Foundation repair for a buyer client.

05/09/2017

Betsy H.

Result achieved efficiently with no damage to interior walls or cracking on brick. Its been approximately 10 years, corrections are stable.

Description of Work
Piers installed to level foundation about 3 inch raise at one end. .

Category foundation repair

Foundation repairs, new construction piers, basement wall repair, retaining wall repair, unlevel concrete floor, porch & garage slab

Water Proofing