A1 Care Clean

Founded 2014 •

303 Trail One

Burlington, NC 27215

My company offers a variety of home, office, and apartment cleaning services. In business, for about 5+ years I and my staff are dedicated to cleaning carpets, floors, bathrooms, kitchens, and windows. We're reliable, on time for every job, and passionate about the services provided by our company. We ensure thorough evaluation and examination that we are up to speed with the best cleaning products and tools to help complete the job in a professional time frame. More of our services are offered through our website. We hope to satisfy every customer who chooses A1 Care Clean. We also offer wet and dry bounce house rentals. Please see photo image gallery for pictures of bounce houses. ...

Resposiveness

pressure washing (1)house cleaning (1)gutter cleaning (1)

07/24/2020

It was excellent and he did a really good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He cleaned my building.

CATEGORY house cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/24/2020

05/13/2020

Great! Done all work that we agreed on! Plus coming back for another project I needed done and have agreed on price and work needed! Cliff

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure washing of house

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/13/2020

Hello, Hello. This is adrian funchess from A1 CARE CLEAN where we have the heart to take care of all your cleaning and organizing Thanks for the review. Please let me know if I can be of any help in any other way .Please call me (336)501-8643

Pressure washing, carpet cleaning, gutter cleaning, house cleaning, maid service, tile and wood floor cleaning