A1 Care Clean

Founded 2014 •

A1 Care Clean we test employes temperature before they perform any task. They will also stay 6 feet when speaking with you.

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

My company offers a variety of home, office, and apartment cleaning services. In business, for about 5+ years I and my staff are dedicated to cleaning carpets, floors, bathrooms, kitchens, and windows. We're reliable, on time for every job, and passionate about the services provided by our company. We ensure thorough evaluation and examination that we are up to speed with the best cleaning products and tools to help complete the job in a professional time frame. More of our services are offered through our website. We hope to satisfy every customer who chooses A1 Care Clean. We also offer wet and dry bounce house rentals. Please see photo image gallery for pictures of bounce houses. ...

DP Services Pressure Cleaning

DP Services Pressure Cleaning is a professional pressure washing company located in High Point, NC. Don’t waste your time and call us now! Decks Painting, Commercial Pressure Washing Jamestown NC: Pressure Cleaning, Pressure Washing, Residential Pressure Washing, Driveway Pressure Cleaning, Home Pressure Washing Services http://dpservicespressurecleaning.com/

Offers by DP Services Pressure Cleaning on Angi
Crystal Blu Pressure Washing

Crystal Blu Pressure Wash services Triangle Area, to include Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Garner, & beyond with exceptional pressure washing services & outstanding customer service at an affordable price. Crystal Blu is family-owned & operated, licensed & insured, & specializes in low pressure. We service commercial & residential properties. No matter how big or small the project is we are here for all of your pressure washing needs! Book online or call or email us today!

Offers by Crystal Blu Pressure Washing on Angi
Towler To The Rescue

Towler to the rescue, with over 13 years of professional lawn maintenance experience, we will provide lawn cutting, stump grinding, and hedge trimming,

07/24/2020

It was excellent and he did a really good job.

Description of Work
He cleaned my building.

Category house cleaning

05/13/2020

Great! Done all work that we agreed on! Plus coming back for another project I needed done and have agreed on price and work needed! Cliff

Description of Work
Pressure washing of house

Category gutter cleaning,pressure washing

Hello, Hello. This is adrian funchess from A1 CARE CLEAN where we have the heart to take care of all your cleaning and organizing Thanks for the review. Please let me know if I can be of any help in any other way .Please call me (336)501-8643

Pressure washing, carpet cleaning, gutter cleaning, house cleaning, maid service, tile and wood floor cleaning