All Foam Insulation of the Carolinas

Founded 2010 • With Angi since April 2011

Owner operated. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Licensed and insured. Estimator will visit your home and provide you with a free quote....

BIA Insulation Services LLC

BIA Insulation Services LLC

We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

01/24/2014

Did not do work, but pricing was competitive with everyone else.  Invoice got lost in junk e-mail, so did not think I ever received invoice, but I found it a month or so after job was completed again.  If\when I have another job will call All Foam and make sure Invoice doesn't get lost in junk e-mail!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Quote to install spray foam in attic and basement

01/20/2014

On last contact he said he was going out of business.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
No service provided.

11/27/2013

He was very nice. He was really good. I thought the price was a little high but at least we got a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used All Foam Insulation of the Carolinas for insulation services.

CATEGORY insulation

[removed member name] I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for the "Review" you posted on Angie's List. We are very interested in all of our client's responses. Our goal is to continually improve the QUALITY of our work and the SERVICE to our clients. Without people like yourself taking the time from your schedule to give us your feedback our improvements would be slow and arduous. Thank yo...

03/27/2013

THE JOB WENT EXACTLY AS PLANNED.   THEY DID A VERY GOOD JOB AND NOW OUR HOME IS VERY WEATHER TIGHT..

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
GAVE A COMPLETE ESTIMATE  AND MADE RECOMMENDATIONS. CAME OUT AND TOTALLY INSULATED THE WALLS OF THE HOUSE WITH TRYPOLYMER FOAM INSULATION. CAME BACK A  FEW DAYS LATER AND COMPLETELY INSULATED THE ATTIC AND SEALED ALL THE HOLES AFTER THE NEW A/C SYSTEM WAS INSTALLED.. MADE A COVER FOR THE STAIRWELL. CLEANED UP THE  OUT SIDE OF THE HOUSE AFTER THE JOB WAS COMPLETE.

01/16/2013

See above paragraph. With rainy And windy mountain weather in Dec And JanuAry RetroFoam was exemplar in being responsive to changing schedule.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rob Blake was punctual and an excellent communicator. What was most impressive was his flexibility in working with our roofer in less than ideal weather conditions until the job was completed. His workmen Tim & Travis blew in closed cell foam insulation as the roofer uncovered sections of the roof. Their timeliness and effort to fill in large gaps in existing insulation and thus provide a wind proof barrier & vastly improve R value. I highly recommend their work. I thought the cost would have been under a $1000 but RetroFoam had to make several trips to our home to accommodate the roofer's schedule.

CATEGORY insulation

We Install Tripolymer Injection foam insulation into the exterior walls of existing homes and buildings. Benefits to the owners include ENERGY SAVINGS, SOUND DEADENING, STOPS DRAFTS, TREATS MOLD. For new structures, attics and crawl space applications we offer Open and Close cell spray foam insulation.

We don't sing and we don't dance!!!

Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available, American Express