Townsend Restoration Service

Founded 1978 • With Angi since August 2006

7202 Brown Summit Rd

Browns Summit, NC 27214

Additional address - PO Box 667, Brown Summit, NC 27214....

02/29/2016

Greg P.

Description of Work
We had a flood in our house and Townsend shoeed up within a couple hours of calling on a Friday. The owner walked me through the process and the insurance claim information. They were very professional and honest. If another disaster hits my house I will not hesitate to call them again.

05/29/2013

David B.

Townsend Restoration Service didn't do a very good job with our floor the first time, but they came back and re-did the areas they didn't do good on. It was an all right, average experience.

Description of Work
They replaced some wood on our floor that had been damaged by water.

05/06/2013

Collin R.

They were great. They were very professional and on time. They got here the day I called.

Description of Work
I used Townsend Restoration Service as we had some water damage on the floor so they dried it for seven days.

09/29/2012

anne C.

Excellent. I contacted Aaron Benton at Townsend, they had done work at my office and did an amazing job. I told him about the botched job i received from another company and he came out and looked at it, gave me an estimate, and had his guys out within a very reasonable time frame to start working. It only took them 2 days, and they were very curtious and professional. i will never call another company to do repair work ever again. I am thrilled with the work and would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Townsend did a clean up job from a previous company that came to do repairs for me and messed up the exterior of my house. I filed complaints and got nowhere because they did not have a "waranty". They painted windows, repaired a botched job on my chimney, fixed columns on my porch.

Category woodworking, house painters

09/19/2011

Carol J.

Category handyman service

06/03/2011

Sandra B.

The price was way too much, but the insurance paid it. I don't know if it was reasonable or not. It was about $4500.00. I don't know the breakdown. They came out and they removed the wet damaged items. A team came in and took off the damaged siding, roofing, and debris. They did an excellent job of taking my clothes to the cleaners and getting things cleaned or dry-cleaned. They had a person who was not directly with them remove the tree. My experience with them was very positive.

Description of Work
Townsend Restoration Service came out for an emergency treatment because a tree fell my house and took out the back corner.

Category roofing, siding, tree service, water damage restoration

04/23/2011

Richard E.

They submitted two bills. We paid the first. The second was much higher after they found out what the insurance company would pay. When we refused to pay the additional, so they sent an unauthorized debit to our bank which we were forced to reverse. Would not do business with them ever again.

Description of Work
Water leak damaged floor. They were recommended by insurer, so we used them.

03/31/2011

Carol J.

Washing machine hose burst in laundry room with hardwood flooring. Townsend responded within a couple of hours. They set-up equipment to dry hardwood floors AND basement ceiling. They dried floor/ceiling for two (2) days. Everything was salvaged; will refinish floors later to restore smooth finish.

Description of Work
Dried hardwood floors and basement ceiling after washing machine hose burst.

01/19/2011

David S.

My interaction was very good. The people who were involved in the job that they did and the amount of time it took them to do it was good. It was a good experience overall. They corrected the problem that was causing the water damage which involved correcting some flashing that was on the roof. I would not know about their price as I haven't compared their price. Most of it was covered by the insurance. I would definitely use them in the future.

Description of Work
I used the services of Townsend Restoration Service in April or May. I had some water damage inside and they came and repaired it for me. The job involved removing wall paper and doing the work necessary to paint the wall. They painted the walls as well.

Category wallpaper removal, water damage restoration, interior painters

08/07/2006

Marlene M.

THEY STAYED RIGHT WITH THE JOB. THEY WORKED VERY QUICKLY AND EFFICIENTLY. WE FEEL THAT THE PRICE WAS A FAIR PRICE FOR WHAT THEY DID. THEY DID AN EXCELLENT JOB. THEY WERE VERY GOOD WORKERS.

Description of Work
THEY CAME AND CUT UP SOME BRANCHES AND LIMBS THAT OUR POWER COMPANY HAD CUT DOWN. THEY STACKED UP ALL THE PIECES OF WOOD VERY NEATLY.

Category tree service

Golden Brush Remodeling

Mop's Pressure Washing

Locally owned, operated and insured pressure washing for homes, driveways, sidewalks, RVs or Tractor Trails, and decks. All your pressure washing needs, no job too big or too small. Free estimates.

L&M Painting Solutions LLC

Interior & Exterior Painting Residencial & Commercial Wallpaper Removal Spackling, Skim Coating & Plastering Sheetrock (Drywall) & Plaster Repairs Ceiling Popcorn Removal Exterior Power Washing Staining and polyurethanes Wood Finishes Interior & Exterior (Decks, Fences, etc.)

Disaster relief, home improvement, fire damage restoration, water damage restoration & mold damage restoration.