Green Shark Lawn Care

Founded 2010 • With Angi since November 2012

Green Shark Lawn Care is a full service, year round lawn and landscaping company that service residential and commercial properties. We have very affordable prices to fit any budget. We offer weekly, bi-weekly, one time services and monthly services. We take pride in beautifying your lawn and home. Call us today at 336-965-2577 for a free estimate!...

WAYCAR HOME REMODELING AND TREE SERVICE

Way-Car Enterprise LLC is a General Contracting Limited Liability Company that provides the most reliable and affordable solution to any of your home improvement needs. Located in Lexington, NC we offer service to the Triad Area and surrounding cities. We are excited about helping you with projects so please give us a call and schedule a free consultation and receive a free estimate at no cost to you. We do offer easy Financing and accept Major Credit Cards. We look forward to making you a part of our family. Cell P# 336 602-6600 Office P# 251-7891

Jay's Lawn Service

Jay has been specializing in lawn and yard work for over 5 years. He takes pride in each job and customer satisfaction is his #1 priority. Call today for your free estimate.

Snowland Renovations llc

I offer my clients an excellent paint services. No job too small or too big, i like reconnecting with old clients or getting referred to new ones and keeping my clients happy is my number one priority. Our excellent service and the variety work skills we provide give us the edge over our competitors. Ive been at this for almost 10 years, do not doubt your project is in good hands.

07/13/2021

They were awesome!! I have been having them do my yard for years, and would highly recommend. Very personable and prices are great!! My bushes needed some major help-they now have great shape and helps the overall look of my house. I have used them for other services-pressure washing, other routine lawn care and always have been very pleased.

Description of Work
Trimming, weeding, mulch and other yard work.

Category landscaping,lawn service,leaf removal,pressure washing

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your review! We are so pleased to have you as our customer for many years and we appreciate your business!

04/12/2021

Dealing with Alice was fantastic. Communication excellent and quality of work fantastic. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Mulch yard

Category gutter cleaning,landscaping

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed]! It's easy to work for such a nice customer like you and we appreciate your business!

04/02/2019

Green Shark has been reliable -- they do a good job at a fair price. They've always been responsive and easy to contact. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Mowing, gutter cleaning, seedinng

Category gutter cleaning,landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment,leaf removal

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed] for your review.

04/22/2018

Very good service. A lot of work was performed in 1 day. Very satisfied

Description of Work
Landscaping

Category landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed] for your review. We are pleased that you are happy with your service. Have a wonderful day, Alice

10/08/2016

Alice went above and beyond to make sure work done to my satisfaction. Sent pics while onsite to confirm specifics of the job. They gave good advice and completed on time on budget. Thanks Alice and Green Shark! Would not hesitate to hire them again.

Description of Work
Rake, seed, fertilized newly leveled back yard. Also placed edging stones around flagstone patio.

Category landscaping,hardscaping

Thank you so much Mr. [Member Name Removed] for your review and you were awesome to work with as well. Please let us know if you need us in the future and thank you for choosing Green Shark Lawn Care.

04/08/2016

I have used Green Shark for some time to do my lawn mowing and also to do gutter cleaning and cleaning weeds out of planting beds. Alice is a very kind and professional person. They do a terrific job and are always on time and always respond promptly to any new work requests. She supervises in person and also has a great crew as well. One of the things I appreciate most is how quickly and professi...

Description of Work
Lawn mowing.

Category gutter cleaning,lawn service,tree service

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed] for your review. It is always a pleasure to work for nice customers like you and we appreciate your business. Have a wonderful day, Alice

08/12/2015

Alice and her team cut, trim and blow the cuttings/leaves every 10-15 days ($45.00 per service). She has always been honest in what has to be done, but never pushy about doing it. Her team takes great care in their work and they work hard. They have done other minor yard jobs for me with excellence and fair pricing.

Description of Work
cut, trim and blow cuttings/leaves from yard

Category landscaping,lawn service

Thank you so much for taking the time to rate our service. Our goal is to always give quality service with fair and reasonable prices and we are so pleased that you are happy with our service. Thank you for choosing Green Shark Lawn Care for your lawn care services and have a fantastic day! Alice

08/11/2015

I love Green Shark, their prices are good and their service is outstanding. I have not been the *easiest* customer, as my lawn was really out of shape when I first called them this season, but Alice has always been incredibly patient, kind, and flexible with me. I am on a biweekly rotation, and they have never been late or left my yard without it looking immaculate. I am an art teacher, so my budg...

Description of Work
Trimmed Lawn, extensive weed removal and edging of property, maintains landscaping.

Category landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment,tree service

Hello [Member Info Removed]. We are very pleased that you are happy with our service. We strive to always be a company of integrity, professionalism, have reasonable and affordable prices and we also strive to be a perfectionist at any service we provide. We are thankful for your business, your time for letting us know your experience with us and we are glad that you allowed us to service your law...

08/09/2015

They finished in one day, they were on time and did a great job. they built the TP and then they mulched the play area , they build a section with natural rocks where the children can walk through . they made seats out of tree stumps in the reading area where the TP is located. I was very pleased

Description of Work
The provider and crew came out and build a TP and designed a Natural Playground area at my Childcare facility Little Hands Child Development Center

Category landscaping,tree service

Thank you {Member name removed} for your response and we are so pleased that you were happy with our service!

08/04/2015

It was a horrible experience, I had only a bad experience and I will not give them any contract again.

Description of Work
I contracted Green Shark Lawn Care for my Lawn and Yard Work.

Category lawn service

I contacted the customer today to see if maybe she had Green Shark Lawn Care confused with another lawn care company because we gave great quality service. I am shocked at this review and truly thought the customer had us mixed up with another lawn care company that she had told me had broke in her house and had did bad work. I spoke to the customer for over hour on the phone before the estimate a...

Leaf removal Gutter clean-up Mowing Trimming Edging Blowing, Mulching Pine needles Landscapes, Hardscapes, Pavers,Snow removal, Aeration Fertilization, Seeding, Pruning Interior/Exterior Painting and more!

House cleaning