Green Shark Lawn Care

Founded 2010 • With Angi since November 2012

7717 Summit Landing Dr

Browns Summit, NC 27214

Green Shark Lawn Care is a full service, year round lawn and landscaping company that service residential and commercial properties. We have very affordable prices to fit any budget. We offer weekly, bi-weekly, one time services and monthly services. We take pride in beautifying your lawn and home.

07/13/2021

Nancy M.

They were awesome!! I have been having them do my yard for years, and would highly recommend. Very personable and prices are great!! My bushes needed some major help-they now have great shape and helps the overall look of my house. I have used them for other services-pressure washing, other routine lawn care and always have been very pleased.

Description of Work
Trimming, weeding, mulch and other yard work.

Category landscaping, lawn service, leaf removal, pressure washing

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your review! We are so pleased to have you as our customer for many years and we appreciate your business!

04/12/2021

Terry F.

Dealing with Alice was fantastic. Communication excellent and quality of work fantastic. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Mulch yard

Category gutter cleaning, landscaping

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed]! It's easy to work for such a nice customer like you and we appreciate your business!

04/02/2019

Stephen R.

Green Shark has been reliable -- they do a good job at a fair price. They've always been responsive and easy to contact. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Mowing, gutter cleaning, seedinng

Category gutter cleaning, landscaping, lawn service, lawn treatment, leaf removal

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed] for your review.

04/22/2018

Grant A.

Very good service. A lot of work was performed in 1 day. Very satisfied

Description of Work
Landscaping

Category landscaping, lawn service, lawn treatment

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed] for your review. We are pleased that you are happy with your service. Have a wonderful day, Alice

10/08/2016

Brian M.

Alice went above and beyond to make sure work done to my satisfaction. Sent pics while onsite to confirm specifics of the job. They gave good advice and completed on time on budget. Thanks Alice and Green Shark! Would not hesitate to hire them again.

Description of Work
Rake, seed, fertilized newly leveled back yard. Also placed edging stones around flagstone patio.

Category landscaping, hardscaping

Thank you so much Mr. [Member Name Removed] for your review and you were awesome to work with as well. Please let us know if you need us in the future and thank you for choosing Green Shark Lawn Care.

04/08/2016

Lila I.

I have used Green Shark for some time to do my lawn mowing and also to do gutter cleaning and cleaning weeds out of planting beds. Alice is a very kind and professional person. They do a terrific job and are always on time and always respond promptly to any new work requests. She supervises in person and also has a great crew as well. One of the things I appreciate most is how quickly and professionally she responds when you have other things needing to be done.

Description of Work
Lawn mowing.

Category gutter cleaning, lawn service, tree service

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed] for your review. It is always a pleasure to work for nice customers like you and we appreciate your business. Have a wonderful day, Alice

08/12/2015

patricia K.

Alice and her team cut, trim and blow the cuttings/leaves every 10-15 days ($45.00 per service). She has always been honest in what has to be done, but never pushy about doing it. Her team takes great care in their work and they work hard. They have done other minor yard jobs for me with excellence and fair pricing.

Description of Work
cut, trim and blow cuttings/leaves from yard

Category landscaping, lawn service

Thank you so much for taking the time to rate our service. Our goal is to always give quality service with fair and reasonable prices and we are so pleased that you are happy with our service. Thank you for choosing Green Shark Lawn Care for your lawn care services and have a fantastic day! Alice

08/11/2015

rachel C.

I love Green Shark, their prices are good and their service is outstanding. I have not been the *easiest* customer, as my lawn was really out of shape when I first called them this season, but Alice has always been incredibly patient, kind, and flexible with me. I am on a biweekly rotation, and they have never been late or left my yard without it looking immaculate. I am an art teacher, so my budget is very tight with little room for luxuries, but having Green Shark has been a life saver and a solid investment. While out of state, I once missed a payment, and could not believe the kind and understanding response I received when I came home to realize I forget to tell them! It was easy to transfer a payment through paypal, I was not charged a late fee, and my service was never interrupted. Earlier this summer they removed at least ten full bags of weeds along the lines of my front and back yard in record time, in addition to a snake that I never had to see! Just this evening, I had to make a last minute suspension in my service as I am transitioning into a new job and need to wait until my next pay period to continue my service, and Alice responded to my request graciously, and within seconds. She is so good at her job it is too easy to forget I need to notify her of changes. Green Shark is reliable, punctual, fast, they clean up after themselves, work efficiently, and with no needed input from me; if it weren't for the amazing end result I would never know they were even here! Before using their service I had tried two other businesses and neither had the level of professionalism that Green Shark has. I can't imagine customers like me, with minimal needed services and lack of funds are the bulk of their profits, but given the way I have always been treated you would never know. I am new to having to maintain a yard, and can put complete faith in Alice and her team to take care of my needs without taking advantage monetarily. I cannot recommend them enough!

Description of Work
Trimmed Lawn, extensive weed removal and edging of property, maintains landscaping.

Category landscaping, lawn service, lawn treatment, tree service

Hello [Member Info Removed]. We are very pleased that you are happy with our service. We strive to always be a company of integrity, professionalism, have reasonable and affordable prices and we also strive to be a perfectionist at any service we provide. We are thankful for your business, your time for letting us know your experience with us and we are glad that you allowed us to service your lawn. Thank you again and have a wonderful evening, Alice

08/09/2015

Vanessa D.

They finished in one day, they were on time and did a great job. they built the TP and then they mulched the play area , they build a section with natural rocks where the children can walk through . they made seats out of tree stumps in the reading area where the TP is located. I was very pleased

Description of Work
The provider and crew came out and build a TP and designed a Natural Playground area at my Childcare facility Little Hands Child Development Center

Category landscaping, tree service

Thank you {Member name removed} for your response and we are so pleased that you were happy with our service!

08/04/2015

Lynn H.

It was a horrible experience, I had only a bad experience and I will not give them any contract again.

Description of Work
I contracted Green Shark Lawn Care for my Lawn and Yard Work.

Category lawn service

I contacted the customer today to see if maybe she had Green Shark Lawn Care confused with another lawn care company because we gave great quality service. I am shocked at this review and truly thought the customer had us mixed up with another lawn care company that she had told me had broke in her house and had did bad work. I spoke to the customer for over hour on the phone before the estimate and for quite a bit of time during the estimate. Customer said there was a stick left on her walk way however, I personally blew off the front deck, walk -way and we mowed the grass on level 6 due to the hot heat because mowing it lower can burn the grass from the hot sun rays, we blew off her drive-way and side walks as a courtesy due to it was covered in a lot of debris, leaves and sticks when we arrived and the customer had told me that she try to pick up the sticks herself, so I wanted my team to help her . We picked up tons of sticks and debris when it was only a mow & trim service. We came out to give a free estimate to the customer however, she requested a mow & trim so we did that for her. As a courtesy we went over and beyond picking up sticks etc doing a clean-up service when it suppose to be only a mow & trim service. When the services was done, I got the customer to look at it and showed her the drive-way, lawn etc. However, she stood on her front porch and looked out and then began to show me a dress she made in her sewing room. I also told the customer that one very, very small area of her lawn is swamped with bees and could not be mowed, she said it was ok and she would contact her pest control person. However, when I spoke to the customer a couple of days later to follow up on a contract I thought she wanted, she said someone at her church will mow her lawn for $25 and she did not know her church offers this type of service. I am shocked at this review because I even took her trash to her trash can for her seeing that she was in a wheelchair and blew her lawn off very good. The customer also told me today that she did not want a contract and I tried to explain to the customer that we do service without contracts however, when she requested year round service it was my understanding that she wanted a contract based on our conversation and we have many customers with and without contracts. However, I assume it was a misunderstanding based on what she said today. My company have never received a bad review because we are perfectionist at what we do and we was there for a estimate and went over and beyond servicing her lawn for her. The branches and sticks we picked up was only a courtesy trying to be nice and help the customer as well as we even trimmed the mailbox area that was very overgrown and hanging over in the road as a courtesy. Again, I disagree with this review because we have never ever received a bad review because I know our work and it is of great quality and to add, I only charged the customer $45 for her mow & trim service and she paid $55, I thanked her and I assumed the tip was due to our good work because she said we did a good job while I was there. The customer knew we had a grade A on our Angie's List as well because she mentioned it to me and I am sadden that I know, that I know, that I know, we did a great job and went over and beyond doing a clean-up service-touching up her lawn for her, just to help the customer out and now we get this type of review. The customer also mentioned in her review that she will never give us a contract again, however, the customer does not have a contract with us, she never had one with us. We just did a estimate that day, mow & trim service and tried to assist her by picking up sticks and branches so she wouldn't have to do it herself. I pray that Angie's List will look at my previous grade and customers responses and allow my company to have my grade A back that we truly deserve and have worked very hard for as well as, I wish the customer much success in her future lawn care. Alice

12/18/2014

Scott S.

Category landscaping, tree service

10/09/2014

Denice N.

Provider was very responsive when other companies I had contacted through Angie's list never even responded. She fully explained her estimate and came when promised. They did an excellent job on making the yard look better than it ever had even though they had to start with long grass and lots of weeds in the flower bed. They even put mulch around tree and bush at side of house. It was wonderful to come home to such a beautiful yard.

Description of Work
Provider mowed my long grass, edged the yard, got rid of weeds in flower bed and put down mulch in all areas, not just the one flower bed.

Category landscaping, lawn service, tree service

06/20/2014

Wendolyn M.

Prompt, professional.

Description of Work
Mowed and trimmed lawn

Category landscaping, lawn service

Thank you [removed member name] for your compliment. We are so pleased you are happy with our service and we look forward to working with you in the future. Alice

06/10/2014

Teresa M.

Fabulous service!!

Description of Work
Mow, trim, remove broken tree limbs, spray for weeds.

Category landscaping

11/17/2013

Teresa M.

The team arrived as planned and worked until the job was completed. All work was done to satisfaction and Alice was awesome. We will definitely use this team again.

Description of Work
Mowed Lawn, removed dead shrubs, leaf removal, trimmed bushes and shrubs, brought in mulch and spread, removed dead flowers from flower garden at mailbox then trenched and mulched

Category landscaping, lawn service, leaf removal

11/12/2013

Sarah I.

Looked great when we got home, no concerns.

Description of Work
Removed several piles of brush and cleared yard of leaves.

Category lawn service