K&C Building Associates LLC

Founded 2006 • With Angi since December 2011

We provide free estimates and are licensed and Insured!...

Creekside Pressure Washing

Creekside Pressure Washing

Creekside is a newly found small business that my wife and I currently run. We are full time law enforcement and now full time business owners to serve on and off duty. Creekside focuses on delivering exceptional service in an affordable manner while always focusing on home protection. Whatever the service we will always treat your property as if it is own and will stay until you are completely satisfied with the end result. Look us up on Facebook or contact us for a free estimate or any questions you may have! As always all veterans and fellow first responders receive 10% off their services! Thank you and god bless

09/21/2015

Very punctual and very professional work.  Had his workers come in over several days and complete the work. Had a bedroom and bathroom re-done. They even helped us out on some other spots they saw that needed extra work of which we were doing ourselves and did it for no extra charge.  Very nice people to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2 rooms dry-walled.

CATEGORY contractors

08/09/2015

Josh did a great job against all the surprises he found as he started demolishing the damaged flooring, shower etc. He even found that the plumbing underneath the home was reverse graded (we always had problems with that). He went out of his way to keep us informed because we could not be present at all times. Completely trustworthy to leave without having to be concerned if he will do it right.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel kitchen floor and entire bathroom in vacation cabins

CATEGORY contractors,flooring contractor,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling

07/29/2015

even better than we had expected.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ceiling  drywall repairs

CATEGORY contractors,drywall

02/10/2015

It was the best experience I've had with having work done to my house. Josh Kanoy is extremely prompt, efficient, fair and trustworthy. He came by the same day he was initially contacted and began work the very next day. He was completely finished with everything in two days. His professionalism and respect for both me and my home were unmatched.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flooring -Pickup and install linoleum in kitchen and side room -Install quarter-round throughout both rooms -Install metal thresholds at both door accesses (not included in bid price) Misc. -Swap W/D from between two locations and hook up in new locations -Repair drain pipe for washer and add a trap -Add missing cove moulding and paint to match -Paint pipe in bathroom to match wall.

CATEGORY contractors

07/07/2014

They are absolutely superb. He was very good. I like the fact that they were specific to detail. They were extremely professional. The entire time they were on the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used K&C Building Associates LLC. They did some drywall, repaired for me, painted for me.

CATEGORY drywall,handyman service

New home construction, decks, interior and exterior snow plowing, detail, remodeling, bath & tile work.

Check, PayPal