The Roof Maker, Inc.

Founded 2009 • With Angi since September 2009

North Carolina
North Carolina Licensing Boards for General Contractors

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

38 Mercer Street

Bolivia, NC 28422

Welcome to The Roof Maker, Inc. We offer a wide range of both residential and commercial roofing services. Our Mission is to work with our clients, employees, community, and suppliers in establishing an environment of trust and commitment to ensure that every service we provide is compatible with the needs and expectations of our ever changing industry and energy saving requirements. We guarantee that once you have chosen The Roof Maker - you have chosen a company that will remain loyal even after your particular needs have been met. We provide free proposals for new roof replacements. We perform the following residential and commercial roofing services: -Repairs -Roof cleaning -Gutter and downspout cleaning -RoofTop Service Club -New roof systems including: Asphalt shingle; Standing seam metal/aluminum/copper; Metal shingles; All types of membrane low slope roofing We have a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, if your not 100% satisfied with our work, we will remove our materials and refund 100% of your investment. We also provide a 10 Year "No Blame" Workmanship Guarantee up to the manufacturer's specifications and wind speeds. We utilize Straight Forward Pricing for all our services so all our clients receive the same price for similar services. All our employees are drug tested, nationally background checked and receive continued product, installation and service training. We have a North Carolina General Contracting License number 68376 and a South Carolina SR2 Roofing Licence number G115357. Thank you for considering the roof maker!...

4.3

roofing (27)gutter repair (2)gutter cleaning (1)

01/25/2021

Kathleen L.

Fabulous. They were friendly fast and clean

Description of Work
A new roof

Category gutter cleaning,roofing

Work Completed On 01/25/2021

01/25/2021

Kathleen L.

It was fabulous, beyond expectations, they were very neat, organized, very courteous, they cleaned up after themselves everyday and I was amazed. It was a very good experience.

Description of Work
They installed my roof.

Work Completed On 01/15/2020

10/10/2020

russ C.

They did not show up to give estimate when they said, nor ever.

Description of Work
roofs on two new construction buildings

Work Completed On 10/10/2020

09/21/2018

Rebecca K.

Responsive when called about a leak and said they would give me an estimate. They did after about 1 week then after I agreed they said it would be a day or two before repair could be done because needed to match my shingles. I am a couple hours away so trusted the work was done adequately so I paid them. When I went down to board up my house for the hurricane I noted that my black roof now has light grey shingles in three places. Have seen my roof from a drones perspective and clearly 3 areas with light grey shingles. Also the starter tiles are still hanging over the side of the roof. They were never trimmed. My recommendation is to try hard to find someone else for repairs. I’m getting a new roof but they will not be replacing it!!

Description of Work
Replaced some shingles and 3 boots. Was charged for plywood but not sure it was used

Work Completed On 08/10/2018

08/28/2017

John C.

Did an excellent job, we're on time, and charged a fair price.

Description of Work
Did a roof and a soffit repair.

Work Completed On 06/21/2017

01/21/2017

Daniel S.

I used their quick estimate request online. They came by my house 2 days later and emailed the estimate later that evening. The project was quick and efficient and they cleaned up completely.

Description of Work
New shingle roof

Work Completed On 11/21/2016

01/02/2017

Gregory M.

Technician came out and we reviewed the repair needed and agreed on the price. They never returned to do the job despite my repeat call.

Description of Work
roof repair

Work Completed On 01/02/2017

Our sincere apologies. We dropped the ball transitioning your project to the service department and take complete ownership for not scheduling the work in a timely manner. We have changed our work transition procedure to avoid this happening in the future.

12/23/2016

Lois W.

They called and came out when they said. They were professional, responsive and punctual. The worker was very professional and very nice.

Description of Work
They did an inspection of my roof and told me what needed to be done.

Work Completed On 11/12/2016

12/12/2016

Glenn P.

Quote too high, I thought. He was very professional and gave complete quote with options. No hassle or pressure..

Description of Work
Repair ridge shingles from storm

Work Completed On 10/26/2016

11/28/2016

robert L.

Complete thief. Did no repair and never answered my calls after leak reemerged in next rain storm. Found out he had several judgments against him for taking money and equipment under false pretenses.

Description of Work
I needed a leak fixed, not large, maybe 4 shingles.

Work Completed On 11/28/2016

09/20/2016

Marj B.

Great service. Greg was professional and knowledgable. I chose this company after several other estimates. It was not the least expensive or most expensive, but the one i was most comfortable with for his recommendations of materials and procedures. The roof was completed both on time and workers were friendly and left the property completely clean of nails and trash. Greg checked after, to not only make sure that the job was complete but make sure we were satisfied. I would highly recommend The Roofmaker for any type of roof or repair.

Description of Work
New roof on house and garage

Work Completed On 09/20/2016

08/13/2016

Tammy L.

We are so happy with the work done by this company! They always answered our e-mails and phone calls promptly. They did exceptional work after our roof was damaged by lightening. We love our new roof and will highly recommend them to anyone!

Description of Work
Installed a new roof and new siding to dormers.

Work Completed On 08/01/2016

06/02/2016

Robert F.

Description of Work
They patched our roof...Replacing plywood, under-layment and shingles.

Work Completed On 04/10/2016

02/17/2016

Anne M.

We called them on February 8th because we had a roof leak. On the 11th a man named Shannon Mims came out to look at the roof and give us an estimate for the repair. That same afternoon we received the estimate by email. I printed it out, signed and dated it, scanned it into my computer and emailed it back to them. The 10th I called them and left a message asking about scheduling. No call back. On the 11th I called Shannon Mims directly with the number that was on his card and left a message. No call back. I called him again on the 16th and again got his message. I called the office phone number and spoke to a woman who took down all of our information and said that Greg Schabarum, who does the scheduling, would call me back in a little while. It is now the afternoon of February 17 and no one has contacted us about anything. It has been 9 days since we first contacted them. Needless to say, we have contacted someone else.

Description of Work
Nothing

Work Completed On 02/11/2016

Our sincere apology. Shannon left The Roof Maker and we did not transfer his emails correctly. We take full responsibility for you inconvenience. Respectfully, Greg

10/14/2015

Linda B.

Description of Work
Job went great. Very professional.

Work Completed On 04/13/2015

09/28/2015

Olivia E.

Work Completed On 09/11/2015

07/01/2014

Mike B.

Good company , was on time for inspection. Knew what he was doing. Very friendly and professional. Selected a different vendor who gave me a much better price and did a great job.

Description of Work
Did not use this vendor due to price

Work Completed On 06/18/2014

06/23/2014

Susan C.

Timely customer response. Went out of way to get the color preference. Excellent Communication, kept you informed on progress, provided photos and updates. Kept to time commitments. When Identified a problem, with caulking, and rotten wood, made recommendation(s), identified expert for fixing and coordinated. Beautiful Roof, Excellent Employees, and Talk About Clean. Don't even consider anyone else to do your roof. This customer service is so hard to find, now a days. You won't regret it. Oh and sent me a Thank You Note.

Description of Work
Had roof replaced with metal roof.

Work Completed On 05/10/2014

06/03/2014

Mary B.

prompt, courteous and reliable - gave me valuable information as I proceed to sell my home. I would call upon them in the future.

Description of Work
roof inspection

Work Completed On 05/03/2014

Thank you for the quick and positive review! Good luck with the sale of your home and let us know if we can be of further help.

01/15/2014

Stephen S.

We needed all the roofs redone on a 5,000 sq ft house. The main roof was asphalt shingle over 20 years old. Two smaller flat roofs had been repaired multiple times in the past five years and also needed to be replaced. The Roof Maker completed the job within the estimated time and cost. His crew was polite, professional, and neat. All cleanup was completed, and the roofs look great!

Work Completed On 12/01/2013

Furman M.

They are a very professional company that does quality work. It was $25,000 for original work (big house-big roof); there was no cost on the follow up.

Description of Work
This recent work was a follow up from a previous job done several years ago. They installed a new metal roof.

Work Completed On 07/01/2012

Daniel S.

The service was excellent. They knew what they were doing and they cleaned up well.

Description of Work
They put a new roof on our home.

Work Completed On 12/27/2010

Thomas W.

It was very good. Everything turned out excellent. The man who ran t was very helpful.

Description of Work
They put on a metal roof to our beach house we used to have.