T-W & CO

Founded 1997 • With Angi since November 2010

Family owned and operated! We specialize in residential, light commercial, and geothermal HVAC. We pride ourselves on our exceptional workmanship, rapid response, and attention to detail. Employees have anywhere from 5-14 years experience in HVAC. Owners Dan & Derek Wall are hands-on with your service needs! Technician is N.A.T.E Certified....

Premier Heating and Air

Premier Heating and Air

When you need air conditioning service that will not leave you chilled or unduly sweaty, you want a company with extensive experience. You need a company with the ability to handle all your needs, from sales and service to installation. You demand a company that stands behind all its work. For these reasons, and for many others, you should turn to Premier Heating & Air. You can trust all your air conditioning projects to our capable hands. Naturally, we are licensed and insured, call us today for your next heating or air conditioning issue. Trade: Heating H-3-I License #: 34378 Expiration: 12-31-2019

07/07/2020

I called Dan on Monday morning and he came over and assessed the problem. We could have put a band aid on the old unit but it made sense that after 18 years it was time for a new one. It’s Tuesday and I’m loving the cool air flowing through the house! The TW team was early, did great work and we’re very happy!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our A/C stopped working Sunday night

04/27/2020

Very happy. The quote came fast and installation was a few days later. Crew showed up on time and did a great job. Very professional. Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of Mitsubishi Mini-split AC

09/25/2018

Made a call for service at 10:00 and had a repairman at my house that same Afternoon! Not accustomed to that kind of service, especially around here. Repairman was very professional and took time to explain what was wrong and what he was doing to fix the problem. Will definitely use this company for any future needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hvac repair.

07/27/2016

These guys were awesome! I called to have someone check my a.c. unit, they came out earlier than our appointment the next day. I was given an estimated time they would be able to install a new unit, but when they had a cancellation I was called and made another appointment. The guys came out on Saturday morning and by noon my unit was installed! They also noticed that my duct work had fallen and f...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Split Unit Heat Pump Installed

01/10/2016

Dan sent his tech out the next morning after contact.  They quickly diagnosed the issue and corrected it.  It was a great experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Added refrigerant to my heat pump.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Sale, service, and installation of AC and heating. Gas, heat pumps and geothermal

Duct cleaning or space heating

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover