Appalachian Technical Services

Computer Sales
Computer Training
TV Repair
Office Equipment Repair

Technology Repair and Sales. Cleaning (removal of viruses), data transfer, installation of windows or other operating systems (restore to factory settings, and save data when possible), repair desktops and laptops, upgrade computers, repair of phones and tablets, replace screens on all electronics, including televisions. Installation of ram or other computer components. Service calls (in-home services) available. Networking, programming, setup of cameras and security systems. Retail sales include cords, chargers, headphones, monitors, printers, routers, repeaters, android watches,android box's tablets, laptops, desktops, blank CDs and DVDs. If we don't have it in stock, we can order if for you!...

My Computer Works

Offers by My Computer Works on Angi
All American Solutions

Expert Remote Computer Repair, $99 (no additional hourly fees). 100% Money Back Guarantee! We repair both Windows and MAC Computers. All work is performed remotely by US Military Veterans who are Certified Technicians! Why take your Computer into a store when we can perform the same repair from the comfort of your own home? Included is: -Virus/Malware Removal -Browsers being un-hijacked -Security Evaluation -"Free" (Trial Version) of Anti-Virus/Internet Security Software -Complete Expert Computer Optimization, (Makes it run faster). When we are done repairing your computer, it will run like it was brand new. All of our Techs are Vets! We service the entire US. 888-246-9990. Alternate Email: bob@allamericansolutions.us Web Address: https://allamericansolutions.com

Offers by All American Solutions on Angi
AIO Integrations LLC

AIO provides computer support services for all PC platforms including Apple OSX/iOS, Microsoft Windows, and Google Android devices. We are the only company on Angi.com with a BBB A+ rating providing nation-wide IT support on-site/remote services from over 1500 locations. You can call us directly at 832-402-1335, option 1 for sales, to be connected to a sales engineer if you need immediate help. You can also visit our website at https://aiosupport.net. We look forward to helping you!

Offers by AIO Integrations LLC on Angi

07/27/2017

Robbie C.

The charge was $35 half of what it cost

Description of Work
Purchased a new tablet a few days ago from them. The screen was going into a demo mode after a few seconds. They fixed it in less than 5 minutes

Category computer repair

Sorry for that . come to the shop and i will give your money back.

03/03/2016

Jean M.

I brought the PC in, Sam looked at it gave me a price and an appropriate date 40 pick it up.

Description of Work
Repaired broken housing in laptop.

10/30/2015

Mark L.

Very helpful and knowledgeable. Box works flawlessly. Going to purchase more boxes and telling friends about this great product.

Description of Work
Sp provided Android Box and technical assistance to ensure I was up a running

10/29/2015

Jason L.

This is by far one of the best products that I have ever purchased. I can't believe how many T.V. series and movies that I have access too. My wife, kids, and I love that we can watch any series just by streaming it to our Television. I will definitely be purchasing more of these boxes for Christmas. I would highly recommend this devise to friends and family. I have already cut out all of the movie channels from my cable at home.

Description of Work
I purchased the Android TV Box for my home.

10/26/2015

Nathan H.

Sam was very quick to message me once I purchased the box. He kept me informed of when he would mail the package. I received the package 3 days from the day purchased it. I was thrilled with the speed of delivery. Most of all, the product is exactly as described. I love the new TV box! Thanks Sam.

Description of Work
I purchased an Android TV box from him through Angie's List.

09/22/2015

Leith T.

10/13/2014

william D.

I was having a lot of problems with my laptop. Printer wouldn't work; couldn't download programs; couldn't download attachments to my email or documents saved with adobe. Also computer was freezing, Internets Explorer wouldn't work,, then Chrome and Foxfire wouldn't work. Took it to the store where I bought it to the tech. He worked on it and was still trying to work on it when I went to pick it up. He had removed my Adobe Reader, said I didn't need it that he had downloaded Windows Reader. Also couldn't get Chrome to work, finally got Internet Explorer to work. Said I didn't have but 2 little viruses. Also said he downloaded new printer driver. When I tried to use the computer at home, it was worse than ever. I needed the Adobe Reader to open my files and various websites; same problems with Internet, and still wouldn't print. No driver. Took the computer to Appalachian Technical. He immediately recognized what was probably causing my problems, mainly malware. Kept it overnight, fixed the problems on my computer. Brought my printer in when I picked up the laptop, and he downloaded the driver for it. The new malware protection is better than the Norton I had been using even with the free version. The yearly version which I upgraded to is very low priced. Was really pleased with the work, the unusually fast service and the overall competence of the business. Very nice people also. Went way beyond what they needed to for the very reasonable cost. Will keep going there and recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Repaired my laptop by checking for viruses, malware, (there were a lot of them), then removed them, checked the computer for other problems. Reinstalled my Adobe Reader, removed by another computer tech elsewhere. Downloaded a driver for my printer and a virus malware program to prevent reinfection.

10/12/2014

Tara C.

Laptop computer was overheating and shutting down constantly, they fixed the problems, cleaned it and returned it all in the same day. My computer is now faster, and runs smoothly with no problems . I would highly recommend them to everyone and have already been referring to them,

Description of Work
Repaired computer

10/12/2014

Henry B.

My son's laptop crashed suddenly, while he was working on his homework from AB Tech. It became an emergency situation. It was Sunday and the shop is not open on Sunday, but I drove over there just in case I might catch them there. Sam was there, hard at work. I told Sam that my son had all of his work for all of his classes on that laptop, and that it was an emergency. I said the number one priority was to copy all of his classwork off of the hard drive to a CD (if possible) so that my son could continue working on it today. Fixing the laptop was secondary, since I could let my son use my laptop. If it could not be done, my son could not possibly pass any of his courses because everything was on his laptop. Sam stopped what he was doing, and checked out the laptop. He said the motherboard was shot, but the hard drive was OK. He copied all the AB Tech files onto a CD and gave it to me to take home. He said he would order the motherboard and let me know when it was all fixed. The important thing to me is that he immediately stopped what he was doing, on his day off, and began on my emergency. He copied all my son's college files to a CD, which I took home to a hugely relieved son. At this time, we are waiting for the motherboard; it had to be ordered from overseas and delivery has been slow, so there is no final price yet, although he did not charge me for the CD for my son. He was very pleasant and professional throughout, a pleasure to work with. I will certainly use him again.

Description of Work
Fixed my son's laptop which suddenly would not boot up.

Category computer repair

● Component level repair of all types of technology products (computers, tablets, televisions, DVD players, stereos... almost anything electronic) ● Information Technology consulting for small to enterprise businesses. ● Pickup and dropoff of repaired systems. ● Low environmental impact recycling and relife services. ● Reflow and Reballing of ICs ● Game system repairs ● Support for Windows™(Microsoft) and Linux/Unix systems.

we will try our best to service any technology product, just ask

$30 diagnostic