Steve Davis Heating and Air

Founded 1988 • With Angi since March 2013

We won the 2017 Super Service Award because we deliver on service quality and offer 100% satisfaction guaranteed to each and every customer. We install and replace with the highest quality Trane parts and units, and repair all brands and models.We do same day service with no extra charge for nights and weekends. When you call us, a real person will answer the phone. All of our service technicians are friendly, knowledgeable, and certified. Trust the experts, and we’ll make sure your HVAC equipment is more energy efficient and consistently keeping you cool and comfortable, or warm and relaxed year round. Call us today!...

Collins Comfort Solutions, LLC

Collins Comfort Solutions, LLC

Collins Comfort Solutions is a family owned and operated Residential/Commercial Heating & Air Conditioning business, and we believe in providing a honest assessment of your mechanical equipment. We will never pressure anyone with pushy sales tactics and over inflated prices. After all, we are looking for a customer relationship that is built on trust and honesty. We hope to earn your business for many years to come!

08/07/2018

they did good job very helpful answering all my question also help with different opitions

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new ac unit

07/17/2018

Josh came out and serviced both of our air conditioners. He did a great job and answered all of our questions got us fixed up for the season. Highly recommend using them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC Tune Up

07/13/2018

My wife and I were without air on a very hot day. We called Steve Davis Heating and Air and they fixed it the same day even though it was later. The technician was really nice and we are very happy with the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Service Work

04/25/2018

I can say from the moment I spoke with the office my family knew we were in great hands. Very prompt and professional from the first call to finishing the install of the new TRANE units inside and outside my residence. Josh answered all my questions - took all my information and scheduled my residence for an immediate walk through of my needs. I was greeted at my residence with Josh - the owner - ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new unit installed

10/13/2017

Steve and Josh Davis were great in installing our new unit upstairs. They were respectful and worked hard to get done very quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a new unit

Heating & A/C.