Steve Davis Heating and Air

Founded 1988 • With Angi since March 2013

5939 W Wilkinson Blvd

Belmont, NC 28012

We won the 2017 Super Service Award because we deliver on service quality and offer 100% satisfaction guaranteed to each and every customer. We install and replace with the highest quality Trane parts and units, and repair all brands and models.We do same day service with no extra charge for nights and weekends. When you call us, a real person will answer the phone. All of our service technicians are friendly, knowledgeable, and certified. Trust the experts, and we’ll make sure your HVAC equipment is more energy efficient and consistently keeping you cool and comfortable, or warm and relaxed year round. Call us today!...

08/07/2018

Dale H.

they did good job very helpful answering all my question also help with different opitions

Description of Work
new ac unit

07/17/2018

Tom M.

Josh came out and serviced both of our air conditioners. He did a great job and answered all of our questions got us fixed up for the season. Highly recommend using them.

Description of Work
AC Tune Up

07/13/2018

Michael P.

My wife and I were without air on a very hot day. We called Steve Davis Heating and Air and they fixed it the same day even though it was later. The technician was really nice and we are very happy with the work.

Description of Work
Service Work

04/25/2018

Robbie F.

I can say from the moment I spoke with the office my family knew we were in great hands. Very prompt and professional from the first call to finishing the install of the new TRANE units inside and outside my residence. Josh answered all my questions - took all my information and scheduled my residence for an immediate walk through of my needs. I was greeted at my residence with Josh - the owner - which I think is a personal and great touch. Not just another sales rep trying to make money off me. He listened to everything I needed and made suggestions on what can be done and how it will be performed. Once the walk through of my property was complete I received a formal quote which was supplied via email. GO GREEN!!! Installation day came and they were prompt and polite and took into consideration my family and my home. Lastly, was impressed with the clean up which had my wife very happy.

Description of Work
new unit installed

10/13/2017

Debbie C.

Steve and Josh Davis were great in installing our new unit upstairs. They were respectful and worked hard to get done very quickly.

Description of Work
Installed a new unit

06/01/2017

michael M.

Awesome.Josh crawled around in my crawl space and showed me what he was talking about , he didnt sit at my table and right up best guesses or up selling. Thank you Josh and Steve, a job well done...I love the thermostat app. on my phone.

Description of Work
Total furnace, a/c and ducts replaced.

01/16/2017

Chris G.

Josh Davis was very professional and efficient in servicing my ac unit. He did not try to upsale me like others had in the past. I will be calling them back again.

Description of Work
Serviced ac

03/03/2016

Roger Y.

Description of Work
Moved line set and gas line. Very prompt. Job was clean and complete.

10/06/2015

Sheryl A.

Description of Work
Requested quote on likely ductwork issue in crawl space. Mr Davis did not enter the crawlspace, just looked in through access door & told me all new ductwork would be needed @ charge of $4000 & I might as well get a new A/C unit & furnace @ the same time. Never followed up w/ requested quote in writing.

06/23/2015

Barbara P.

Description of Work
I use them for my heating and A/C needs.

Dilling Heating & Cooling

Dilling Heating Co. installs quality heating/cooling systems and provides dependable/prompt service. Serving you with pride since 1955. Since 1955, Dilling Heating & Cooling has offered residential and commercial customers quality HVAC repairs, maintenance, and replacement services throughout Gaston County and Mecklenburg County, including Charlotte, NC, and the surrounding areas. Our HVAC company has a talented team of fully licensed, Nexstar Network certified, and insured technicians who have received training from the top HVAC accreditation organizations. We can diagnose and resolve any heating and cooling issues quickly and affordably to keep your home comfortable year-round.

Peak Performance Heating and Air

Heating and Air Conditioner. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

Mechanical Doctor Inc

Mechanical Doctor Inc, Inc. is a family-owned and operated business since 2001, and we've always taken pride in providing the best in quality workmanship at every job we perform. We know how important your air conditioning and heating systems are to your home and your family, so we'll always do everything we can to keep them in the best shape possible. From routine maintenance and inspections to full installations and replacements, our Rock Hill|SC and Charlotte|NC heating and air conditioning professionals can handle any job you need to be done. Your Prescription for Comfort ~ Mechanical Doctor Inc.

Heating & A/C.