With Angi since June 2010

The Appliance Doctor services and repairs all major brands of appliances and serves the Kernersville, Winston-Salem and Walkertown, NC areas. Whether it's your washer, your dryer, your icemaker or your cooktop, The Appliance Doctor can help! From Maytag and Kenmore to Whirlpool and more! For quality service and great customer care, call Charles, your appliance doctor! Products serviced - * Washers * Dryers * Refrigerators * Icemakers * Dishwashers * Ranges & Cooktops Brands serviced - * Whirlpool * GE * Kenmore * Maytag * Hotpoint * Frigidaire and more! Let the Appliance Doctore cure your Home Appliance Problem! Call Today!...

John Michael & Associates Inc.

John Michael & Associates Inc. is an In-Home Appliance Repair Company that is Factory Authorized, Certified and Specializes on LG, Samsung, Haier, GE, Frigidaire, Electrolux and Speed Queen Products. In addition we also Repair All Major Brand Appliances, Refrigerators, Freezers, Washing Machines (Front Load and Top Load), Dryers, Dishwashers, Ranges and Microwaves and Support Extended Warranties for Products bought from Lowe's, Home Depot, Best Buy and other Appliance Retail Dealers

Neli Virtual Appliance Repair

Offers by Neli Virtual Appliance Repair on Angi

05/09/2018

Joan P.

Great! Even answered questions we had about another appliance.

Description of Work
Upright Freezer

02/02/2018

Andrew D.

Prompt and courteous service. Quick response and would definitely call again

Description of Work
Refrigerator Repair

01/23/2018

DON V.

A technician came out on January 8th to determine why my ice maker was not making ice. After about 30 minutes, he told me I needed a whole new ice maker and the total cost would be $216.60. He said I had to put half down to order the part and it would take about 2 weeks to get it in from the manufacturer. So I paid him $108.30 on my credit card. Two weeks later, on Monday, Jan 22nd, I received an email (NO PHONE CALL) saying that a technician would be at my home at 6:00 pm the next day. He showed up at my door without warning at 3:30 pm. Fortunately I was at home all day that day. After about half hour, he told me that the first technician had ordered the wrong ice maker and he would have to take it back and order another one. Well...I told him I was not going to wait another 2 weeks without ice and that I wanted a refund of my deposit. He talked with his supervisor on the phone and then told me she would call me regarding my refund request. A week went by and no refund and no call. So I called and asked for the refund of my $108.30. I then went online to Samsung and ordered the part myself with a two day (NOT 2 WEEKS) shipping. Then a representative called my back and said they would refund all but their $59.00 service fee. I told her that was unacceptable because they DID NOT FIX MY ice maker. She said she would consult with the owner and get back to me. She called back and left me the message that said the owner said he would NOT waive the $59.00 service fee and a check was being sent to me for the remainder. She also said that owner said the PAID SERVICE FEE WAS GOOD FOR A YEAR and they would proceed to fix the problem or otherwise would not refund the service fee. I don't feel that is the right thing to do. If the first technician is incapable of looking at a model number and ordering the right part, why should I have to pay him a $59 service fee to inevitably do without ice for 4 weeks??? I now do not trust this company and would NOT recommend them to anyone if they do business in this manner. I would give them NO stars on here but if I don't at least click on one star, it will not allow me to post.

Description of Work
REPLACE ICE MAKER

Category appliance repair

This review is not my business. I am in North Carolina. This repair was performed in Florida. My company was not the repair company mentioned here. I would be more to answer any questions needed to correct this review..Thanks

01/02/2018

Cynthia P.

Owner called me back. Said he did not service Summerfield NC so don’t waste your time calling. Says calls to Summerfield NC take up too much time. He prefers to go to Winston Salem NC.

Description of Work
Dishwasher leaking

Category appliance repair

I am sorry but I don't service the Summerfield area. I was polite when I spoke to this person. I am truly sorry if she was offended but she is outside the area that i service. Thanks

02/06/2017

Lori D.

Found the problem right away and had to deliver the news that it was unrepairable but gave great advice about replacement.

Description of Work
Called about a freezer that stopped working.

01/31/2017

Paul R.

Great...no problems. Fast and efficient.

Description of Work
Remove ice from bottom of freezer drawer.

01/11/2017

Sally R.

He gets “A’s” all the way across.

Description of Work
We used The Appliance Doctor, his name is Charles Mathis.

Category small appliance repair

12/12/2016

Albert & Betty B.

It was fabulous. He's totally 100% into what he does. He's not the type of person to move slowly or tell you something that might be questionable. We've lived here for over 20 years and he's just fabulous. He's polite and smart.

Description of Work
He did a service call on our ice maker.

09/11/2014

MATIAS F.

Courteous, responsive, professional. Great service. Fit me in on short notice, knows his stuff, and his prices were reasonable.

Description of Work
Fixed dryer; sensor and door.

06/11/2014

Todd B.

Polite, respectful, great work

Description of Work
Repaired dishwasher

With Angi since June 2010