Encore Travel-Luxury Travel Concierge

Founded 2008 • With Angi since March 2011

www.encoretravelltc.com 828-719-6955 Encore Travel is dedicated to providing an incredible experience for your upcoming trip. We are European, Africa and Pacific Destination Specialist with extensive experience and in-depth knowledge of these areas. As your Personal Travel Concierge, we will provide you with more personal service, amenities and value for your investment than what you'll find elsewhere. www.encoretravelltc.com We have connections and buying power that allow you to receive the very best pricing and availability. GROUPS - Our passion and key focus is Groups...if you have a group as big as 500 or as small as just a few, let us know. Our system of managing your group's travel is Clear, Customized and Complete. We will help you succeed as your group's travel coordinator. INDEPENDENT TRAVEL - If you're a single, couple, family or a few friends looking for an amazing experience on your trip we will work with you to develop the ideal itinerary. Encore Travel is a full service travel concierge service that was developed because we feel that travel planning and travel itself should be fun, worry-free and relaxing. We will get to know you, your family or group and work for you to develop the right package at the right price so that you can enjoy a fantastic, fun, relaxing and/or exhilarating journey. You can be fully confident that your Personal Travel Concierge is working diligently behind the scenes before, during and after your trip to ensure every detail is properly attended to. For your high quality, worry-free fantastic travel experience, Encore Travel is the right choice. You Deserve This...Let's Get Started! 515-661-3575 wendy@encoretravelltc.com www.encoretravelltc.com...

HCB Travel

HCB Travel

SERVICES ARE COMPLIMENTARY for vacation packages only. There is a $35 processing fee for domestic airline tickets per person and a $50 processing fee for International airline tickets per person. A $50.00 consultation non-refundable fee per person will be collected prior to personalized travel services. Personalized travel services includes: extensive travel arrangements within Europe/USA/Canada/Hawaii/Caribbean and beyond. HCB Travel is a Secured Preferred Travel Partner with Sandals Resorts, Disney Vacations, Universal Studios, ALL Major Cruise Lines, ALL Tour Operators, Airlines and providing many additional Travel opportunities. Visit www.hcbtravel.com today to reserve your next Adventure. It's our pleasure to assist you....

06/04/2017

The vacation was excellent and the planning was as smooth as ever!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My girlfriend and I went on a 6 days/5 nights vacation at Sandals Grande Antigua and had an amazing time. We loved the immaculate beaches and incredible standard Sandals holds there resort to. One of the best parts of this vacation was not having to plan and handing the reigns over to an experienced travel agent. Wendy Snider deserves an all-inclusive vacation for how well she took care of us. The extent of my planning came down to a budget and what we were looking for in using our valuable time away. Wendy provided options, explained them well and was very enthusiastic. Not to mention one of the most important - she is patient. We really enjoyed working with her and will do next year for another Sandals excursion. Thanks again!

04/07/2017

Fantastic. It's been almost 2 years since I took the trip and it is still one of the most memorable vacations I've ever taken. There was a slight glitch with transport at the end of the trip, but that was MORE than rectified.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Booked a tour of Vietnam and Cambodia

01/11/2017

Hugh was fantastic. With it being our first big trip together, in foreign countries no less, we weren't sure what to expect but we knew a travel agent was a must. After a few discussions with Hugh, we decided on Paris and Rome. Hugh was accessible and responsive not only during the planning portion but also during the trip itself. We had misplaced our bus passes and he helped get us back on track ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My fiancé (boyfriend at the time) and I were looking to take our first trip to Europe in May of 2016. We found Hugh with Encore Travel on Angies list in September of 2015. He had great reviews so we decided to reach out and in hopes of planning our trip.

10/27/2016

It was MAGICAL! Wendy my travel agent covered details that I never would have known of! It was a trip with my granddaughters that I will treasure forever! Everything was so easy and stress free! All we had to do is have fun!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Booked a magical trip to Disneyworld for 6 of us for a week!

06/19/2016

Everything went amazing and was beautiful! Wendy used to live in South Africa and still travels there so she is very familiar and experienced with the area. We were very comfortable working with her knowing we were in good hands.  If I emailed her for anything she was very quick and responsive. We couldn't have asked for anything more!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our travel agent Wendy took the stress out of travel for sure! My husband and I just got married in South Africa and she booked our flights and helped with all the legalities of the paper work we needed to get married over there.  She connected us with other resources to make sure that are wedding was complete with a photographer, priest and hair stylist. She submitted all of the paper work I needed to make everything happen in a short time frame.

CATEGORY travel agency

Our travel consultants offer a FREE consultation to get to know each other. Wholesale International Flights Available. We specialize in Group Travel - Wine Tours, Reunions, Destination Weddings, Culinary Tours, Diving Trips, Photography. Africa, Europe, Caribbean and more.

Domestic Flights Only (with no land/hotels)

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, PayPal, Financing Available