STEVEN LEE COMPUTER CONSULTING

Founded 1995 • With Angi since October 2007

Steven Lee Consulting provides many types of support for computer and network related issues. Everything from purchasing consulting, to using equipment including peripherals, to fixing broken computers and recycling old equipment is handled for you. I do initial setup of computers and networks, network printers, and routers....

All American Solutions

Expert Remote Computer Repair, $99 (no additional hourly fees). 100% Money Back Guarantee! We repair both Windows and MAC Computers. All work is performed remotely by US Military Veterans who are Certified Technicians! Why take your Computer into a store when we can perform the same repair from the comfort of your own home? Included is: -Virus/Malware Removal -Browsers being un-hijacked -Security Evaluation -"Free" (Trial Version) of Anti-Virus/Internet Security Software -Complete Premium Computer Optimization, (Makes it run faster). When we are done repairing your computer, it will run like it was brand new. All of our Techs are Vets! We service the entire US. 888-246-9990. Alternate Email: bob@allamericansolutions.us Web Address: https://allamericansolutions.com

Offers by All American Solutions on Angi
My Computer Works

Offers by My Computer Works on Angi
A Tech Solution

A Tech Solution is located in Atlanta, GA. They provide remote and onsite IT / Network support services for both residential and commercial clients all over the nation. Their rate is listed below, all services are billed in 30-minute increments. For onsite visits, there is a $90.00 trip fee $180.00 per hour rate for IT and Network support services

04/13/2011

Amber U.

Steven's computer repair knowledge and troubleshooting capabilities are extensive. My office manager used his services for over 5 years while working for another Asheville business and she did not hesitate to recommend him when I needed IT solutions for my business, Engineuity Marketing. At Engineuity Marketing we are experiencing growth but are not in a position to have an IT person on staff. Steven Lee Consulting is our IT solution. He has provided Engineuity Marketing with counseling on IT best practices, IT purchasing options, and IT future planning like system backup options, computer repair and recovery of critical files. In our line of work being without internet, email or printing is not an option. We moved into an office location that quickly became unsuitable to our needs and so within the same week relocated the office a second time. Steven set us up in both locations and responded to our second move needs quickly and was able to have our email and printing functions up and running less than 24 hours after moving into the new space. Steven has proactively helped us make proper purchasing decisions on new office printers, routers, computers and software and moved us to a hosted email exchange so accessing email from any computer is possible. I would recommend Steven Lee Consulting to anyone or any business without question. He is worth every penny he charges for his services.

Description of Work
Steven came to our new office in the late afternoon/evening and worked in conjunction with our internet provider to install our wireless internet. During this process he determined additional equipment was needed and we traveled to Office Max to purchase additional routers and cables none of which would have been determined by myself or the installation team. Steven then configured our computers to our wirless printers and in addition installed two backup drives to run nightly backups of our data.

03/02/2011

ROGER B.

I carted my monstrous old computer to his place and the next day picked up the newer one, complete with all my files transferred over to it. He also offered phone and online support after I got home as I addressed the few kinks there were in getting the new one fully operational.

Description of Work
Steven replaced my relatively ancient, under-powered computer with one that is 2 X faster and far more effcient, and transferred all my existing files from the old one. I feel extremely fortunate to have him to turn to; I had used his knowledgeable help several times in the past.

01/27/2009

Robert M.

He took care of my problem very quick and is very knowledgeable

Description of Work
I called him to unblock my computer.

10/24/2007

Bobbie B.

Steven has been our computer tech for about 9 years. I've worked with others but he is absolutely the best. Our businesses are dependent on a smoothly functioning computer network. I now don't make a move without asking Steven, because he saves us so much time and money. There have been so many times I've spent hours on the phone with tech support only to be told that they can't help me. I call Steven and within 15 minutes or less, he has the problem solved. In the 9 years I've had the pleasure of working with Steven, the ONLY time I got into serious trouble was when I did something stupid without consulting with him first. Of course, Steven fixed the problem and quickly got the system back into shape. That cured me. I call Steven "The Computer Whisperer" for good reason. He's amazing.

Description of Work
Steven maintains all of our computers, our network and consults with us on future needs.

STEVEN LEE COMPUTER CONSULTING

Founded 1995 • With Angi since October 2007

83 LONGVIEW RD

Asheville, NC 28806

INSTALLATION, CONFIGURATION, ADMINISTRATION, TROUBLESHOOTING OF WINDOWS, All version, MS OFFICE & OUTLOOK ALL VERSIONS, WEB SERVERS, EXCHANGE SERVER EMAIL, MESSAGING, HARDWARE, NETWORKS ETHERNET, SWITCHES, TCP/IP, ETC., INTERNET CONNECTIVITY, HOME AND SMALL BUSINESS NETWORKING, PROXY SERVER OR ROUTER INSTALLATION.

Satisfaction