StereoMan

Founded 1988 • With Angi since November 2010

Auto Radio Service

Steve Livingston is StereoMan!...

Business Description: Trusted Installation Company If you want to have a state-of-the-art home entertainment system installed, look no further than AVS in Etowah, NC. Founded on the concept of hard work and excellent customer service, we deliver top-notch installation services to clients throughout the United States. Meet Our Owner Founded by Etowah, NC native Robby Jacobs, AVS (Audio Video Specialist) has been providing audio, video, DirecTV, and Dish Network installation services since 1995. A well-liked citizen in the community, Robby has over 25 years of experience in the industry, and is committed to working long hours to satisfy customers. Once a start-up installation company, AVS has since become a fully licensed, bonded, and insured business. We bring dependable services for all your inside and outside entertainment needs. Schedule an appointment today, and benefit from our affordable quotes and estimates. Please note that our estimates cover travel costs. Services Offered: Audio Video Systems, Home Theater, DirecTV,Dish Network, Structured Wiring, Conference Room Media Set Up, Smart Phone Home Controls, Theater Seating, Intercom, Security Cameras, TV Install, TV Repairs, Surround Sound Install, Soundbar Install, Media Room System Surround Sound System Universal Remote Control System

10/02/2020

This guy is a joke he has made every excuse in the book!!!!! To not pay me or giving me the parts that I paid for. I wouldn't recommend this person to anyone and he will be hearing from my lawyer

Description of Work
He never did the work

Category car stereo installation

StereoMan has never heard of this person, has never done business for this person, has never taken money from, or ordered parts for, this person. StereoMan no longer does car stereo work. This is a bogus review, and the comments are libelous.

05/15/2017

Diagnosed problem with wireless camera. Installed wired backup camera. Diagnosed problem with video input on head unit. Professional job, reasonable price for product and service. Appears to work alone and had to wait two weeks for service (not an issue for me). I would hire again.

Description of Work
Diagnostics on non-functioning wireless backup camera. Purchased and installed a wired backup camera.

Category car stereo installation

08/22/2016

Badly. We made an appointment to meet in Asheville, NC. It took me one hour to get there and ten minutes past the appointment time ha called, said he was running late and would be there in about fifty minutes. I said forget it and left.

Description of Work
Installation of a TV over a fireplace in a new home.

Category home theater design

As is my habit on the rare occasion that I am running late for an appointment, I called within fifteen minutes of the appointed time to let the client know.

02/10/2016

Description of Work
Evaluated requirements for large flat screen TVs in 2 rooms. Also advised on audio components and system installation.

08/09/2015

Each time he added a connection, he asked whether or not we wanted it, and what it would do when he connected it. He was very methodical, and everything worked fine.

Description of Work
I have installed too many stereo's to count, but i couldn't get this one to use all of our other components. Steve came in and explained everything he did, and he set up everything so it all worked.

Category home theater design

Home and car entertainment systems installation and repair, PC home computer installation and service, commercial background music systems

Window tinting, car alarms and remote starters, picture tube television repair

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover