Noble Carpentry Inc

Founded 2003 • With Angi since February 2009

General contracting...

Asheville Painting Co

***WE ARE CURRENTLY SCHEDULING SERVICES AT LEAST 60 DAYS IN ADVANCE.*** We look forward to serving your painting needs and want to assure you that our professional crews practice social distancing for your protection, and will wear masks if requested. We are phone call away for your FREE estimate! Asheville Painting Co. is a family owned, full service painting company with over 19 years of experience. Whether your project is a single room or an entire community, our attention to detail and work habits, coupled with high integrity, makes doing business with us the right choice! Our experience includes residential, commercial, industrial, and pressure washing, as well as specialty coatings and repair work. Call us NOW for your FREE estimate! "Don't forget to mention your an Angie's List member"

Reyes Retro Painting

Cory Rose Painting

Cory Rose Painting has been servicing NC for over 30 years to make your dreams a reality.

05/26/2018

Paul L.

Came and gave a good estimate and recommendation. Recommended only what was needed. Came on the agreed upon date and did an excellent professional looking job.

Description of Work
Repair of deck structure

Category deck cleaning

09/27/2016

Robert A.

It went as planned and he finished the job in a very timely fashion.

Description of Work
Built a pergola over our deck. He was very conscientious and thorough in both the planning and building phases.

Category deck cleaning,woodworking

06/29/2014

Susan K.

Noble Carpentry owner, Dan, works by himself. He came at 8:00 on every day he said he would be there. Dan works consistently, competently, professionally. He is a Warren Wilson grad, which says a lot. His work is exact and immaculate. He is a clean gentleman and self-sufficient. He never asks for anything, even water. I have subsequently asked him to design and erect a porch to cover our front steps. We're in the design stage now. I will ask him to do any carpentry work we ever would need in the future. His work is so good that he is always busy. You may have to wait a month or two to get started, but you'll be glad you did.

Description of Work
Demolished & removed exterior back deck, stairs, gate, hardware, replaced deck floor & rails, trim, hardware, posts, gate. Added long board "X's" to strengthen other side of deck that did not need replacing, this was last year. (2013)

Category woodworking

08/20/2012

Jerry H.

I contracted Noble Carpentry to repair one of my rental houses. The soffit, fascia board, roof and some framing were rotten due to gutters being clogged. Dan Friday came for an estimate on Thursday and scheduled the work for the following Monday. He showed up on time and worked non-stop until the job was completed. He removed all of the rotted material and replaced 4' of fascia, sistered three rotted frames and a 4' x 3' section of the roof. He was able to re-use most of the asphalt roofing material. The job was completed in 4 hours. He cleaned up afterward and removed all of the debris. He did a superb job and I would highly recommend Dan Friday for any repair job, big or small. He is courteous, professional and does exceptional work. He is a true gentleman and a real craftsman.

Description of Work
Repaired soffit, fascia board, roof and framing that had rotted due to gutter backup.

Category woodworking

04/06/2011

Jerry H.

I can't say enough good things about Dan. He showed up on time, completed the job ahead of schedule and actually charged less than the original estimate... Now what more can one ask for! I highly recommend Noble Carpentry for any home improvement project, big or small!

Description of Work
Tore out and removed existing plastic shower, plumbing fixtures and vent fan. Removed and replaced deteriorated drywall and installed cement board. Installed new plumbing fixtures and new vent fan. Installed ceramic tile in shower, trimmed out around existing block window and installed new ceiling molding.

Category ceramic tile,plumbing,woodworking,home remodeling

10/19/2010

Cathy T.

I had an home inspector find things multiple siding issues with my 20 year old home, along with deck issues. After the inspection there was a "suggested quote" provided by my real estate agent. I was shocked at this amount because I had just had my entire home painted four years ago and really didn't think there could be that much damage wood siding. I am so glad I called a friend and ask him if he knew of anyone he who recommend for an estimate. He immediately shot back a text message "Dan Friday, Noble Carpentry Inc." Meanwhile the real estate agents are throwing their estimate at me (it's not there money) just to push the closing on my home. I called Dan up and he came over the following day. He had already requested my inspection report to be forwarded to him so he could get a head start on projecting cost and materials. Dan gave me an estimate that cut the original suggested contractors price IN HALF!. His quality of work was fantastic. He finished it up in two days. I was very pleased.

Description of Work
Replaced rotten wood siding on my home. The Chimney area required scaffolding which didn't seem to bother Dan at all. My deck required stabilization. I didn't know you could get screws that large! He did a great job.

Category deck cleaning,home builders,woodworking,house painters

08/30/2010

Christopher S.

My wife and I purchased a spec home from Daniel and Terri Friday that Mr. Friday's construction company, Noble Carpentry, Inc constructed. We spent over $ 40,000 in repairs and mitigation work from the time we purchased the home until the day we left 3 years later, We had to install a new well, mitigate a sliding bank to keep mud from over flowing into our home, remove several trees that were in danger of falling on our home, and do extensive work on the drive way to keep our cars from sinking into the mud. We also replaced or repaired many of the appliances. My wife and I sued Mr. and Mrs. Friday and had Mr. Friday arrested for stalking my wife. Doing business with Mr. Friday was clearly the worst decision I have ever made and urge anyone considering using Mr. Friday in any capacity to look else where.

Description of Work
We purchased a spec home from Daniel and Terri Friday that was constructed by Mr. Friday's construction company, Noble Carpentry, Inc. Mr. Friday, acting as the general contractor, personally oversaw all aspects of the construction.

Category home builders

07/20/2010

Jerry H.

Dan did an outstanding job and completed everything in just one week. He was on time everyday and worked all day. He is a professional in every regard and I would highly recommend Noble Carpentry for your next project.

Description of Work
Dan Friday completely gutted the bathroom, including removal of ceiling, wall board and flooring. He leveled the floor joists and installed new 3/4" floor. He drywalled the ceiling and walls and installed tile board around the shower and on the floor. He installed a new fan and light fixture and rewired the switch and plug. He removed the existing window and installed a glass block window in the opening, trimming both interior and exterior. He tiled the shower and bathroom floor with 12" ceramic tile and trimmed it out. He installed a new sink and toilet and competed all the plumbing.

Category ceramic tile,plumbing,home remodeling

04/24/2010

PETER O.

To keep the price down I removed the tub, sink and wc. I also purchased the necessary parts. Throughout, Dan was punctual, friendly and easy to work with. He protected floors throughout and removed debris after he finished. Following the job Dan promptly returned later to provide some finishing touches. We were very happy with his work and we recommend him highly.

Description of Work
Noble Construction installed a shower in our bathroom. This included installing a new vanity and shower doors, tiling the shower and installing plumbing. He also removed old tiled walls throughout the bathroom and replaced the area with new drywall.

Category ceramic tile,plumbing,home remodeling

05/18/2009

Paul K.

Due to water damage we had torn out the bathroom shower. We got several quotes and Dan Friday seemed to be the most professional and knowledgeable. When he came out for the quote he told us he could start right away. He showed up on time, worked steadily, and kept a clean work area. He listened to what we wanted, accepted our input, and gave good suggestions of his own. He did good quality work and used quality materials. He finished the job a day early and on budget. We are very pleased with the work he did and would hire him again and will recommend him to friends.

Description of Work
replaced a bathroom shower which involved putting up drywall, backerboard, waterproofing, installing tile, shelves and shower door

Category ceramic tile

Noble Carpentry Inc

Founded 2003 • With Angi since February 2009

124 Reed Rd

Asheville, NC 28805

General contracting company, build custom, to speculative homes, remodels.