Nicole Sullens D.D.S., P.A.

Founded 2001 • With Angi since April 2010

1998 Hendersonville Rd Ste 21

Asheville, NC 28803

12/14/2015

Kathryn P.

I'm quite pleased with her. I found her through Angie's List.

Description of Work
I just finished a six months checkup with her.

06/19/2015

Kathryn P.

Scheduled prior to needing appointment. Staff sent the paperwork to my home to fill out prior to visit. Hygienist did complete exam and charting of prior dental work and performed the cleaning. Dr Sullens came in afterward to exam x-rays and mouth. Discussed one area she decided would be a keep an eye on but otherwise was OK. This was as enjoyable a visit (if dentist visit enjoyable) you could expect. Looking forward to next check up.

Description of Work
Cleaning and 6 month checkup.

03/26/2015

Mike A.

Excellent service. I am new to the area and needed an emergency repair. She contacted my dentist from out of state to obtain details necessary for a professional repair. I could not be more satisfied with the results. I am also happy that I found a dentist here in Asheville that I can trust.

Description of Work
I had a chip in my bridge.

05/23/2014

Allyson P.

Overall, my experience was very good. Dr. Nicole Sullens was excellent. I would definitely recommend her.

Description of Work
Dr. Nicole Sullens is my dentist.

05/15/2014

sarina M.

She is very nice and very gentle and we are very happy with her services.

Description of Work
I go to see her for regular checks up and regular cleanings.

04/22/2014

Bill J.

Perfect. Dr Sullens strives for perfection. Dr. Sullens has a way of showing that she really cares a lot about every patient that comes into her office. I have been going to her for years and my thoughts today were that she will be my dentist forever. Great staff, you can tell they really like working there.

Description of Work
One of my teeth chipped and needed repaired quickly.

03/03/2014

Robin G.

She was wonderful. She is a little pricy so my insurance ran out and I had to finish my services somewhere else. My insurance only paid 1000.00. She has a wonderful bedside manner though.

Description of Work
Teeth pulled.

10/28/2013

William U.

My husband and I started using this dental office when we moved to Asheville approx. 1 1/2 years ago. The waiting room is clean and bright; the exam rooms provide enough privacy. The admin staff is friendly and helpful; seem to know how to do our insurance paperwork properly. The techs are really nice; do a very good job of cleaning our teeth and provide helpful information. Dr. Sullens prices seem reasonable and it is fairly easy to get appointments. Her admin staff are very helpful when you have to change appts unexpectedly. During my first visit Dr. Sullen found 5 cavities which was a big surprise to me since I have my teeth checked twice a year and there were no problems the year before. However, she did a good job replacing the fillings even though one tooth was very hard to numb (this is a problem I have had throughout my life, so it wasn't Dr. Sullens' fault; she kept trying until she was able to numb the tooth.) I have not had any troubles with cavities since then. Dr. Sullens is very nice as well, very friendly, easy to talk to, and seems concerned about patient care.. My only problem is that she has a habit of using endearments like "sugar" and "hon" which is just something I have never liked, especially coming from someone younger. Though I find it irritating, my husband doesn't really notice it. Since she is a very nice lady I haven't had the heart to tell her that these endearments get on my nerves. Other than that, I would recommend this clinic.

Description of Work
This was my third annual check up with Dr. Sullens. I have also had several cavities filled at her office.

10/21/2013

Karen C.

The office is modern. The examination and treatment areas look really up to date and super clean. Everyone on staff was professional, friendly. Dr. Sullens was very pleasant and explained everything in detail and is a good listener. I came in a couple of months later for a sore tooth and she gave me a thorough exam again and explained that it wasn't the tooth, but a sensitive & slightly inflamed gum issue. She asked me about general health and any possible sinus issues as well so she strikes me as a "holistic" sort of practitioner. She is now my new dentist.

Description of Work
general cleaning and check up. A couple of months later I saw her for a sore tooth.

06/10/2013

Elena L.

she was very nice, looked everything over very carefully and provided me with good, detailed information

Description of Work
went to see Dr Sullens for a second opinion on a tooth problem I was having

Dentistry - General
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available

Cosmetic and General Dentistry

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Nicole Sullens D.D.S., P.A.

How is Nicole Sullens D.D.S., P.A. overall rated?

Nicole Sullens D.D.S., P.A. is currently rated 4.9 overall out of 5.

What days are Nicole Sullens D.D.S., P.A. open?

Nicole Sullens D.D.S., P.A. is open:

Friday: Closed

What payment options does Nicole Sullens D.D.S., P.A. provide

Nicole Sullens D.D.S., P.A. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available

Does Nicole Sullens D.D.S., P.A. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Nicole Sullens D.D.S., P.A. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Nicole Sullens D.D.S., P.A. offer a senior discount?

No, Nicole Sullens D.D.S., P.A. does not offer a senior discount.

What services does Nicole Sullens D.D.S., P.A. offer?

Nicole Sullens D.D.S., P.A. offers the following services: Cosmetic and General Dentistry