Margaret Vestal at RE/MAX Executive

NC
North Carolina Real Estate Commission

301 College St

Asheville, NC 28801

Lic No - 226935. Margaret Vestal: Real Estate Broker in Asheville since 2001, working in residential real estate in Buncombe, Henderson, Haywood, and (parts of) Madison Counties. Whether you are buying or selling, contact me to see if my experience, knowledge, guidance, and marketing plans are a benefit for you....

real estate agent (77)

05/10/2021

Margaret helped me buy my first home, during a very difficult time with low inventory on the market and high competition. She was very patient and calm, and helped me through the whole process, always with my best interests in mind. I highly recommend her and she will be my first choice if/when I ever need an agent again!

Description of Work
Buyer's Agent

Work Completed On 03/15/2021

You are one of my great success stories this year in this crazy market! I love the house and am so glad you were able to "win" it :) Thanks so much for the kind words and for being so pleasant and easy to work with.

04/22/2021

I can't say enough great things about Margaret! We were pulled in a lot of different directions when we began our search for a home in WNC. After patiently asking all of the right questions, Margaret used her vast knowledge of both the area and the market to guide us through the process of purchasing our dream home. She pays incredible attention to detail - from spotting potential issues in a home...

Description of Work
Margaret was our real estate agent when we purchased a home in Western North Carolina.

Work Completed On 04/13/2021

You may have bought a home on the edge of the earth (LOL), but it is a wowser! What a special property, and I know your family is going to build so many memories there. You both were so easy to work with, and you did so much research that was really helpful. I hope you enjoy many peaceful retreats to this property.

04/11/2021

Margaret was a joy to work with, and helped us understand the unique Asheville market. She was personable, quick to respond to questions, and always made herself available. We would highly recommend Margaret, especially for anyone relocating to Asheville!

Description of Work
Purchase a home

Work Completed On 03/05/2021

You both were so great to work with - always a step ahead of me! I hate that you had a rough ride, but I hope that you are getting settled and loving the house now. Thank you so much for the review and for referring your former neighbor to me!

04/01/2021

Margaret was a TOTAL rockstar in finding us a new house from 2,600 miles away even when we thought it would be an impossible task. She was a true asset the entire time... from paying close attention to learn exactly what we were looking for... to setting up virtual showings... to giving us detailed information on the area... to advice with bidding... to scheduling inspections and finalizing detail...

Description of Work
Buying a house

Work Completed On 04/01/2021

Working with you and your family was true teamwork! You did your research and knew what you wanted. We were ready when the perfect opportunity presented itself and you acted decisively. It was a true pleasure working with you all. Thank you.

12/09/2020

How can we say how Great Margaret was without using cliches? She made our purchase of a home in Fairview stress free. She handled every issue that came up with a calm competence, anticipating problems before they arose, and made the negotiations efficient and drama free! She is incredible and we heartily recommend her for any real estate transaction! Thank you Margaret! Scott and Suzie Soden

Description of Work
Buying a home

Work Completed On 11/04/2020

I am glad to hear that it was a stress-free experience! I guess that compared with living in a motor home after driving across country with two kids during a pandemic, it was a walk in the park :) I love the property you bought, and I know you are going to make it even more special than it already is. I will be waiting for an invite to see it . . . Thank you so much for choosing me to work with! Y...

12/02/2020

My spouse and I have dealt with 8 realtors in our 55 years of marriage. Margaret was our 7th and 8th. She is hands down the best. Never made us feel clueless even though we were at times. Patient, attentive, helpful in finding a lender (she gave us a list of several possibilities). When we needed to find a painter, and later a handyman, she gave us names of local workmen who other clients had give...

Description of Work
Buy bigger home. Then sell condo.

Work Completed On 11/18/2020

I love working with you both, and appreciate you so much. I love the new place, and I am glad that it is a good fit for the current times. Thank you for the kind words and for trusting me to help with with selling and buying!

12/01/2020

Margaret was so knowledgeable and professional at every stage of the process. She helped us find the perfect house, and didn't sweat when we had only 2 weeks to find it. She had great recommendations and insights, but was never pushy. We spent our first night in our new house and couldn't be happier--I'd recommend her again and again!

Description of Work
Buying a House

Work Completed On 11/30/2020

Oh my gosh. Your excitement made me so happy! I am so lucky to have been a part of helping your sweet family find a wonderful place to call home. Have you gotten the boys off that swing yet?

09/12/2020

Moving from Charlotte to the mountains of North Carolina, I needed a realtor. Margaret Vestal was recommended. I thank God for this recommendation as Margaret was amazing. She grew up in the area, so she knows it well. She understands the market and helped me negotiate when I was at a complete loss. She was efficient. She stayed in touch with me. She was conscientious, honest, quick to answer my q...

Description of Work
Needed to find a home.

Work Completed On 06/08/2020

I also feel that we became friends, and as soon as you are settled, I think I can brave a lunch (outside)! I loved working with you, and I am so happy you found such a sweet house and neighborhood.

07/13/2020

Margaret was great! She was the ultimate professional. After her presentation to us, we knew she was prepared and would be sensitive to our desires and needs. We asked her to help us stage the house by showing us what needed to go. She knew how to do that. It was painful, but oh so necessary. Her familiarity and use of technology was a big plus. Right away, we were informed on every development. S...

Description of Work
Listing my house for sale

Work Completed On 07/11/2020

[Member Name Removed], thank you so much for the review and for letting me help you with the sale of your beautiful home. You did everything right to assure a quick and strong sale! I hope you can relax for a while now :) I appreciated you choosing me as your agent. I know I had stiff competition, and I love it when I win! You and Peter were so wonderful to work with.

02/29/2020

Margaret was highly professional while being compassionate and going the extra mile for me!

Description of Work
Needed to list and sell my home. Needed advice and comparables to help decide asking price.

Work Completed On 02/18/2020

I am so glad it all worked out so well in the end. You were a terrific seller client, and I enjoyed working with you. Thank you!

Real Estate, specializing in downtown & in-town Asheville, West Asheville, Eco Homes, condos, and Historic Homes and Mountain Properties.

Property Management, rentals