John McClung Roofing

Founded 2004 • With Angi since April 2008

10 Spring Creek Trail

Asheville, NC 28806

John McClung Roofing understands that proper installation procedures are extremely important. Many times, an improper installation will void your warranty on your roofing materials, whether it is due to inadequate ventilation, condensation of moisture, improper nail placement, or too many layers being applied to a roof. We will make sure your roof is installed correctly the first time. Call us directly at (828) 582-4165....

roofing (78)gutter repair (10)

01/30/2022

John M.

Outstanding! Crew was top notch, no one ever stopped moving, perfect roof, no debris of any kind left behind. Recommend 1000%

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 06/24/2021

10/27/2020

Cari Z.

We were extremely pleased with how the job was coordinated, as well as the quality of the work. The salesman (Jesse), office staff (Tina & Diane), Foreman (Frank), installers (Emmanuel & Irving) all communicated well with each other.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 10/22/2020

Thank you for the wonderful review! I will on the kudos to the staff! Thank you for taking the time to review! :)

08/18/2020

Tracy L.

John McClung roofing company got to my house at 7am and didn't leave until 9pm. They worked very hard all day! The roofing job looks incredible. I am very pleased and highly recommend this company to do your roof. Weathered Wood is the color of shingles on my roof:).

Description of Work
Roof Replacing

Work Completed On 08/17/2020

Thank you for such a nice review [Member Name Removed]!

07/06/2020

Norman R.

Wonderful! Derick came and found the leak that has plagued us for years, caulked it, gave me great advice for rock masonry sealer and would not charge us. These are great people.

Description of Work
Correct a leaking rock chimney

Work Completed On 07/06/2020

So glad Derick could help you out! Thank you for taking the time to review!

06/16/2020

Katherine C.

The office was professional and worked with me when I had to postpone the date of the work. They were cheerful, helpful, and did not give me the lest impression that I had inconvenienced them. John McClung is an exceptional business person. He is determined to provide excellent service at a reasonable price. He truly cares about doing his best for the customer. I had asked for addresses of work he had done in my area. One gentleman was in his yard when I stopped to look. He said there had been an unforeseen problem months after his work was done. He contacted John, who immediately came out and had the work corrected. This gave me the assurance that should an unlikely problem occur, there would be no hassle in having it immediately addressed. Workmen arrived on time, worked hard, and totally cleaned up, after completing the roof replacement in one long day. I am greatly satisfied with my experience with John, his office staff and his workmen.

Description of Work
Entire roof replaced.

Category gutter repair

Work Completed On 03/16/2020

Thank you for your kind words. We truly strive for every customer to feel the way you felt!

01/29/2020

Cari Z.

Super. This was our first experience with John McClung Roofing & we knew it was a minor job, thankfully. Jesse came out and took a look, and was able to use sealant to resolve. He also shared his opinion on the current roof condition & we will be able to anticipate our future needs. Thank you Jesse!

Description of Work
Leaking stack flange

Work Completed On 01/28/2020

A great experience is what we strive for! Glad you were pleased! Thank you for taking the time to review!

09/16/2019

Donna M.

Super! They were great to work with; clean, neat professional and respectful of our customers. We spent a long time searching for the right people and were so happy to finally find them!

Description of Work
new roof on our restaurant

Work Completed On 07/01/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We are so pleased you had a great experience! Thank you!

07/12/2019

James B.

They did a good job and I got what I paid for. It took a little effort to have them come back out and take care of an issue but they did come out and took care of it.

Description of Work
They repaired my roof.

Work Completed On 07/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us! I'm sorry for the delay in taking care of your issue. We do strive for excellence, even if it takes more time than we would like... we will always do what we need to make things right!

04/04/2019

William M.

Pre-Review Statement: Although the owner of this company and I share the same surname, we are not family and had not met before John McClung came to my home to provide a work estimate. I was looking at local roofing company listings and figured, with a name like McClung, he had to be a good guy and do quality work. FYI, I was correct on both counts. Read on. John came to our house, brought some shingle samples and brochure and discussed various options. He also did a temporary roof repair, at no cost and no obligation. After looking at the brochure photos, we had decided which type/quality of shingles we wanted, but we still weren't sure about which color to get. John made a second trip here the next day, to bring some large size shingle samples. He climbed up on the roof and laid them out, so we could see what they would actually look like in place. John also provided a completed cost estimate for the work, based on satellite images of our house. Very high tech and cool! After signing a commitment for the project, we had to wait a few days before the work could begin, due to continuous heavy rain in our area. That wasn't a problem, as the temporary emergency repair John had done held, with no leaks. When weather conditions finally improved, John's crew arrived at our house around 6:30 a.m., began work and the new roof was completed around 5:30 p.m., including a very thorough clean-up. That was amazing to me, as they had to disassemble and reinstall Gutter Guard unites all around the house and work around two Solatube light tunnels installed on the roof. Bottom Line: The crew was amazingly professional and efficient. They obviously took pride in their work and the new roof is beautiful (some photos are attached). If you need any type of roofing work, I HIGHLY recommend John McClung Roofing.

Description of Work
Uninstall Gutter Guard units and completely replace leaking roof. Reinstall Gutter Guard Units.

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 03/06/2019

Review for John McClung Roofing - 10 Spring Creek Trail, Asheville, NC - 37802232

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such an awesome review! We are so glad you are pleased with your new roof! :)

03/17/2019

Lori M.

They did amazing. Tina worked with me one on one to arrange the most convenient date for everyone. Frank came and oversaw everything going on. The crew arrived on the dot of 6:30am and got right to work. It was like a ballet with everyone perfectly choreographed. They were done with the entire roof by lunch and left everything immaculate! I would absolutely recommend them.

Description of Work
Replaced an aging roof

Work Completed On 03/05/2019

Thank you for this wonderful review!

Residential Shingle, Metal, or Flat Roofing. Gutter repair or replacement. Solar tubes and Skylights.

Gutter & roof cleaning.