Higher Ground Rainwater Systems

Founded 2005 • With Angi since June 2007

Higher ground is a holistic drainage company for residential and commercial properties. We specialize in renovations and maintenance for every thing affected by rainwater. In short if rainwater touches it we install repair and maintain it. The roof, gutter, flashing and drainage systems on your home are its armor against the elements. A weakness in this armor leaves your home open to damage causing leaks, foundation seepage and landscaping washout. Protect your home by having professionals maintain your gutters regularly. Our technicians are highly trained in spotting damage and wear before it becomes costly. At Higher Ground we do not sell a product, we sell solutions and results wrapped in polished customer service unparalleled in our industry. When it comes to your home maintenance and renovation budget know that everything drop counts....

777-Junk

777-Junk

Full Service Junk Removal for Homes and Businesses. Being locally owned and operated, we rely heavily upon donation centers such as Brother Wolf Animal Rescue, Goodwill, Habitat for Humanity, and many others, in order to keep our prices reasonable, and reduce our footprint by never using the landfill as a means of trash disposal.

04/23/2019

Carson and Matt did a terrific job, very thorough and answered all questions asked. Our home is five years old and the white trim was very dirty...looks like we just painted the house now! Higher Ground has been doing our gutters the past several years, always a great job. Thanks Higher Ground and to Carson & Matt for an excellent job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power washing entire house, front porch, back steps, cleaning gutters.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,pressure washing

01/12/2018

We were very satisfied with them. They did an excellent job. I will definitely recommend them and absolutely use them, again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter Cleaning

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

11/27/2017

very well. very good teamwork. two fellows. very courteous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
gutter cleaning

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

10/24/2017

It went very well. They were very neat, and the house looks great. Nothing was damaged in the process. The two people who did the work were very professional. It was an all-day job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Higher Ground repaired 2 gutters that were causing problems. They fixed brackets and re-hung existing gutter. They also power-washed much of our house.

CATEGORY gutter repair,pressure washing

10/21/2017

I had Higher Ground Rainwater Systems come for an estimate. I paid $85 for this estimate. However, I never received an estimate after waiting 3 wks. I received an email apologizing for the wait and I was refunded the $85. I appreciated the email and the refund. Classy!

CATEGORY drain pipe

Home Maintenance: Gutter Cleaning, Roof Maintenance, Window Washing. Installation - Guttering, Erosion Control & Drainage Systems, Rainwater Catchment / Repurposing Systems

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check