Blue Ridge MTN Property Services, LLC

Founded 2011 • With Angi since August 2012

We offer a variety of services from excavation, clearing, footers, septic, demolition, driveways, retaining walls, landscaping, dumpster rentals, tree trimming, shrub trimming, leaf removal, snow removal and more! We strive on customer satisfaction and maintaining completions in a timely manner. That is what sets us apart from the competition, we can be counted on to do a complete job and in a timely manner, to the correct specifications. Call us today to get the right service! 828-337-9321...

John McClung Roofing

John McClung Roofing understands that proper installation procedures are extremely important. Many times, an improper installation will void your warranty on your roofing materials, whether it is due to inadequate ventilation, condensation of moisture, improper nail placement, or too many layers being applied to a roof. We will make sure your roof is installed correctly the first time. Call us directly at (828) 582-4165.

Carolina Ductmasters

For air duct cleaning, need to know the number of vents, including returns and supplies in a home. We employee 10 people. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Ask about angie's list discount.

777-Junk

Full Service Junk Removal for Homes and Businesses. Being locally owned and operated, we rely heavily upon donation centers such as Brother Wolf Animal Rescue, Goodwill, Habitat for Humanity, and many others, in order to keep our prices reasonable, and reduce our footprint by never using the landfill as a means of trash disposal.

10/11/2017

He was very nice, professional and reasonable. . We were not able to use his services because of a federal grant but his bid was reasonable

Description of Work
foundation work

Category excavators,foundation repair

08/14/2017

Excellen! All work was done in a timely manner and all areas was cleaned up and in proper order.. Very reasonable prices as well.

Description of Work
Grading for garage site and gravel brought out.. A few tress had to come down and cleared..

Category excavators

Thank you! It was a pleasure working with you. Enjoy your new garage!

05/15/2017

When I called Blue Ridge they were easy to deal with on the phone and they came out quickly and gave us an estimate on the work to be done. They also gave me an estimate on when they would begin the work and be finished. The estimate was reasonable and the work was done EXACTLY as I requested and it was done on time. What more can I ask for? I will use them again and highly recommend.

Description of Work
I needed some grading work done on the entrance to some property that my family owns. The entrance to the property and the driveway area was in terrible shape and we needed it repaired and updated.

Category excavators

Thank you. Pleasure doing businesses with you. Keep us in mind for any future projects.

05/11/2017

I set up an appointment which was an easy process in comparison with other companies that I have dealt with in the past. Mr. Worley arrived earlier than the appointment time which was surprising. He was very clear about what needed to be done. I greatly appreciated his professional and friendly attitude and information that was provided. The work was completed on time and on budget which was refre...

Description of Work
My husband and I needed land graded for an in ground pool that we were having installed.

Category excavators,basement waterproofing

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! It was great to work with you. Great Customer!

05/11/2017

Pricing and timeline beat all others. He was able to start within 2 weeks which was so exciting to be able to start so quickly. The ground breaking went smoothly for our new home even with all my changes I kept adding. The grading and excavating was simple and smooth process for us a new home builders. We appreciate the kindness and courteousness of Jonathan for working with our ever changing requ...

Description of Work
Hired to complete the grading and clearing for our new home.

Category excavators,picture framing,foundation repair

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! I hope your enjoying your new home. Great working with you.

Grading/excavation, lot clearing, footers, septic, demolition, driveways, retaining walls, dumpster rentals, tree trimming/removal, property management, snow removal, vinyl siding, debris/hazard removal, landscaping, recurring lawn maintenance, sales cleanings, commercial audits/inspections, commercial cleaning/maintenance, and rental property maintenance.

Check, PayPal Available