We also offer contactless Porch Side Service upon request.

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Carolina Custom Roofing, LLC

Founded 2020 •

2284 Jerico Rd

ASHEBORO, NC 27205

Full service roofing repair and installation for residential and commercial projects. Shingled, flat, and metal roofing types....

02/08/2022

Janelle M.

Wow can’t say enough good things about Carolina custom roofing ! If u want someone honest great work then these guys are for you , my roof was put on in a day , the guys that put it on was very courteous and did a GREAT JOB !!!! Highly recommend this company

Description of Work
New roofing

Category gutter repair, roofing

01/18/2021

Marie R.

Wonderful experience! And it is BEAUTIFUL! This is a great company. They were quick and courteous! I really can't say enough great things about them. Would highly recommend them. Wish I could give them 10 stars!

Description of Work
Complete replacement of old metal roof.

09/25/2020

kyle P.

CCR couldn't have given me and my family a better experience in a difficult time. Jason was professional and placed care in his work from start to finish. CCR helped me with a great price for a large roofing project. CCR was extremely easy to talk to and could be reached anytime for questions and would reach out throughout the project to assure that everything was going smooth. CCR worked along side my insurance company and made me feel confident in making sure I was getting the best deal possible. CCR workers worked sun up to sun down and made sure everything was cleaned up everyday. CCR has a professional crew and I would recommend to any of my family and friends. This is a very genuine company ran by genuine people.

Description of Work
new roof and repairs

03/25/2020

Bill D.

It went great. They were on budget and did great job. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
They replaced my daughters roof.

03/25/2020

matthew R.

It was pleased with the service, they showed up on schedule and finished on time.

Description of Work
They did a roofing installation.

03/16/2020

dan S.

Great roofing team! They did fast, quality work at a reasonable price and cleaned up quite well when finished. I would heartily recommend this company for your roofing needs.

Description of Work
replace roof

03/05/2020

Kenneth H.

It went well and they did the job in a timely manner.

Description of Work
They installed a new roof in my house.

02/24/2020

Todd H.

The new roof on my house looks great. I am very satisfied with the job. The entire job was completed in two days. Matt was a great help handling the insurance claim.

Description of Work
replaced roof

02/13/2020

linda M.

Matt did an excellent job. Crew came in, did the job in two days and we were very pleased. Recommend highly.

Description of Work
replace roof

02/04/2020

Caitlin D.

I called Matt about some roof issues I was having and he was at my house to inspect it the very next day! Matt was professional and took time to explain the whole process in a way that I could easily understand. He even came by my house after my roof was installed to make sure it looked good and that I was happy.

Description of Work
roof replaced

Gregs Gutter Service

We are a company that is locally owned with a strong commitment to customer service. We do not believe in overselling to our neighbors and believe that quality is the most important thing we have to offer. Greg has been in this business for more than ten years and has lived in this area for all of his life. It is very important that his customers feel that he can be reached at all times for questions or problems. Greg is known by co-workers and his spouse to be a perfectionist. This contributes to his skill at this job, and as customers, you can be assured he will get the job done correctly.

All American Gutter Protection

The best decision you'll ever make! All American Gutter Protection is an innovative gutter protection company that is established and manufactured in the USA, who prides themselves on the highest quality product, installation, customer service and satisfaction. Specializing in seamless aluminum gutters and a stainless steel micro filter gutter guard, All American Gutter Protection is the number one choice when it comes to all gutter needs. All American Gutter Protection uses only authorized, trained technicians and a lifetime performance warranty.

Roofing-Pro

We have an A+ Rating with the BBB! We specialize in storm damaged roofs being replaced through insurance for only the cost of the policy deductible! Let our team insurance claims specialists and HAAG certified roof inspectors assist you through every step of the claims process and roof replacement from start to finish. Don’t go head to head against your insurance company alone and get a whole new roof for the cost of your deductible!! We have the best quality and most affordable prices on all windows, siding, gutters and all types of roofing from asphalt shingles to metal roofing. Call us today for a free, no obligation roof inspection or estimate. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain, call now – (336)841-1222

Visa, MasterCard, Check

We offer full service roofing installation or replacement for residential and commercial projects. Shingled, Metal and Flat roofing types. Also, Gutter installation, Skylights and Vinyl Siding.

n/a