Dusty's Painting Plus

206 Pinner Rd

Arden, NC 28704

interior decorators2022
Wallpaper and painting

I started this business in 1985 and have been full time ever since. I will come to your home and give you a free estimate without any obligation to you. I am well versed in color coordination and am happy to assist in any way. I am fully licensed and bonded in the state of NC. I prepare all surfaces prior to painting and know what product to put on specific surfaces. I am a non drinker and non smoker. All jobs are not complete until owner is fully satisfied. I take personal pride in the work done in your home or office. Please call to schedule....

interior painting (109)drywall (20)house painting (15)wallpaper removal (7)pressure washing (5)door installation (4)wallpaper hanger (2)plastering (2)interior decorators (1)home remodeling (1)ceiling fan installation (1)plumbers (1)

08/08/2022

Keith ..

Could not say enough good things! Arrived on time, jumped right on the project and got it done really fast, very friendly and personable and the bedroom looks amazing! Highly recommend for any painting needs!

Description of Work
interior painting and repair

Work Completed On 08/08/2022

Sue M.

Dusty is on time, very neat job site, reasonable rate and most of all does really nice work. I’ve used him several times and have recommended him to many of my friends

Description of Work
Interior painting and wallpaper

Category interior designers, interior painters

Work Completed On 05/25/2022

Amy W.

We had a lot of work done on our house and we hired Dusty to help with pressure washing and painting a 100 year old house. He was so professional and does great work! He pays attention to detail, is prompt and a hard worker. I would absolutely hire him again! If you hire Dusty you will not be disappointed.

Description of Work
Pressure Washing, Painting - Exterior

Category pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 07/02/2022

Amy W.

Dusty is just fantastic. He's a true professional and the quality of his work speaks for itself. He painted the entire exterior of our home. We then brought him back to stain our back porch and yet again for some other small paint jobs. Dusty is our go-to painter.

Description of Work
exterior painting and power washing

Category pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 06/02/2022

Larry K.

Excellent. Very professional job. Started job when promised, finished timely and cleaned up areas. House looks great.

Description of Work
Painting - Exterior

Category house painters

Work Completed On 05/24/2022

05/24/2022

Louise W.

Dusty was a pleasure to work with on this project. Professional and dependable.

Description of Work
interior painting popcorn removal

Work Completed On 05/29/2022

02/18/2020

John W.

I got estimates from 3 painters and hired Dusty. It took him 3 days to complete the job. He arrived promptly each day and went right to work - moving & covering furniture, patching holes, etc. (I did help by removing the blinds etc. from the windows each morning.) He was methodical in doing the job and completed it with no problems. And he is a very nice, pleasant individual. I highly recommend him and would hire him again.

Description of Work
paint interior of home (kitchen, living area, 3 bedrooms) and 3 exterior doors

Work Completed On 02/03/2020

09/13/2019

Jeffery T.

owner rescheduled appt. on several different occasions, never showed up .

Description of Work
ceiling sheetrock repair and paint

Work Completed On 09/06/2019

Could never find the house bc it was hidden in the woods

03/07/2019

Bill L.

First class work from a first class guy....Look no further

Description of Work
drywall stress crack repair and paint

Work Completed On 03/06/2019

03/01/2019

john Y.

Great job. Dusty was very well prepared, on time, very neat in his workmanship and cleanup Would definitely recommend him.

Description of Work
Wallpaper removal of the top half of the dining room. Painting the whole room ( two shades)

Category wallpaper removal, interior painters

Work Completed On 03/01/2019

07/06/2018

Betty H.

Great Experience. Prompt and good job!

Description of Work
Painting of Romm

Work Completed On 01/13/2017

05/04/2018

Niki P.

SO HAPPY that we hired Dusty’s Painting Plus. There’s a reason he uses PLUS in his name. He does fabulous work with so much attention to detail and respect to our property. Our house looks brand new!!!

Description of Work
Our house has commercial concrete siding that had turned a streaky green on the north side. We also have many concrete pavers and patios that were dirty from neglect. We’ve done the cleaning ourselves in the past but it’s a horrible, tiring ordeal.

Category pressure washing

04/27/2018

Sharon I.

Dusty was absolutely amazing to work with. Project included prep work, painting, popcorn ceiling removal, and removing and replacing crown molding. Very rare to have contractors who return phone calls when they say they will, perform the work and finish when they say they will and do amazing work as well. Dusty came thru on all of the above! So refreshing! Highly recommend to anyone looking for excellent painting company!

Description of Work
painting, popcorn ceiling removal, crown molding replaced

Work Completed On 04/26/2018

03/28/2018

Niki P.

Dusty is totally professional! He is on time, neat as a pin and does high quality work. Our job consisted of 3 tricky drywall patches and matching the existing paint to finish the job. Dusty is a pleasure to do business with and someone I would heartily recommend.

Description of Work
Drywall repair and painting

Work Completed On 03/28/2018

Thank you kindly!!

03/23/2018

Kevin Y.

Dusty went above and beyond. Even cleaned up after other contractors. He did all the work himself. Offered great ideas and options. And communicated throughout the project, sending pictures of his progress as we were not on location. Drywall patching in particular is of exceptional quality.

Description of Work
This was actually several large jobs. The work included painting the entire interior of the house, numerous dry wall finishing, repair and patching, and some framing.

Category drywall, picture framing, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 02/15/2018

03/19/2018

Brandi B.

Wonderful job! Paint looks great. Great lines. Very neat. Was very professional.

Description of Work
Painted bedroom

Work Completed On 03/19/2018

12/05/2017

Peter V.

Very well. The paint job was of good quality. The lines between the wall and trim paint were straight and sharp. Dusty was thorough and neat.

Description of Work
Painting of the interior trim of my house (windows, doors and base boards)

Work Completed On 11/01/2017

Thank you for taking the time to do review. Appreciate it very much

11/22/2017

Kelly C.

Dusty is great- he came out and gave an estimate and then was able to schedule the work for the next week. The rooms look GREAT! The workmanship was fantastic, and he was polite and easy to work with.

Description of Work
Painting 2 rooms

Work Completed On 11/22/2017

10/26/2017

Sylvia Y.

Dusty did a terrific job in painting the interior of my apartment. When we went through what I wanted painted, he added information from his vast experience. He finished painting when he said he would. He is very professional, prompt, and does top quality work.

Description of Work
Interior painting of apartment

Work Completed On 08/28/2017

10/17/2017

John H.

Great! Dusty could not have been more responsive. He was able to schedule our work quickly and ensured the work was completed to his standards and of course to my standards. He was very professional and reliable.

Description of Work
Drywall repair and painting

Work Completed On 10/12/2017

05/01/2017

Rachel M.

He made notes when we talked about the job, and I communicated clearly in person and in email what I wanted. After he was done, there were some mistakes about which areas were meant to be painted. The work on the walls was good, but the trim was terrible. The white from the trim was uneven and up on the wall color as much as half an inch in places. I asked him to fix his work, and he returned. He painted one area that he missed before but the trim was not fixed. I asked him to come back again and to please wait for me because I wanted to point out what I wanted him to fix. I did not make a point to be exactly on time because I knew he would be at my home for a while. When I got there, he was already gone. He claimed that he waited for me for 20 minutes, but I didn't dream that he would do the work he needed to do and leave so quickly. For the third time, one section of the wall was unpainted and the trim was still terrible. He then claimed that this was normal and the trim was supposed to look like that. I finally had another painter come and fix it, and he agreed that the previous work was definitely not professional.

Description of Work
I asked to have two rooms painted with trim and a chair rail.

Work Completed On 02/24/2017

03/27/2017

Charles F.

He did the job well and on time! I was very happy with the quality of work.

Description of Work
Dusty painted the interior of my home in Marshall, NC.

Category plastering, wallpaper removal, interior painters

Work Completed On 03/13/2017