Masterpiece Windows

Founded 1998 • With Angi since February 2010

We offer the amazing Simonton Vinyl Window at near wholesale prices for up to 40% off retail. We are BBB Accredited with an A+ rating and have won the BBB Ethics Award as well as the Small Business of the Year Award for the Town of Cary. Our installation crew has over 30 years of experience and are

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated

Oval Window Installation and cut out new openings

window replacement

202027518
My wife wanted to add two oval windows,, one on each side of our fireplace in our living room where there were no windows before to add light and a beautiful decorating touch to our front room. Here are the before and after photos. The new windows transformed the room.
View project

window replacement (89)door installation (12)handyman (5)woodworking (14)lighting (1)

11/07/2022

Laura W.

We couldn't be more pleased with our experience for Masterpiece Windows. After offering a quote that was far below other companies', Ken said that our window was probably still under warranty. The company that installed the original window had gone out of business, so Ken actually made several calls while still at our house to track down the manufacturer. He even checked in on us a week later, even though his work for us had cost him a sale. Masterpiece Windows will be first on our list next time we need to replace a window.

Description of Work
Window replacement

Work Completed On 10/20/2022

11/04/2022

lamanuel W.

Masterpiece made our window replacement job so easy. Ken was a pleasure to work with as he is very thorough and supper nice. I felt that the Masterpiece folks were very transparent throughout the process. The installer, Mason, was very good and paid attention to the little details. My overall project cost was very competitive and the quality of work was beyond our expectations. I would definitely use Masterpiece again and will recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Handymen- Window Replacement

Work Completed On 11/04/2022

02/13/2021

Matthew H.

There is a reason why Masterpiece Windows receives impeccable reviews, it's because they are the best. Avery and his crew are extremely talented, the work took about 9 hours and they completed it in a single day. The windows look fantastic and are flawless. Absolutely worth the money. If you want the job done right the first time then hire these guys. I will definitely be hiring George, Avery and his team for future projects. 10/10

Description of Work
We had 2 pairs of picture windows (4 total) in our living room that needed to be replaced due to a broken seal that caused water to leak into the house.

Work Completed On 02/13/2021

Hi Mr. [Member Name Removed], Now that's what I call a great review! The very large double stacked Picture windows on each side of your fireplace look stunning. Avery took great pride in this installation not just because of the difficulty level but because of how excited you were with the final outcome. You're a great customer and can hardly wait to help you with the other windows in your home. George www.masterpiecewindows.com 919-623-9934

10/31/2020

Laura H.

Masterpiece Windows exceeded my expectations. I love my beautiful Simonton Windows! George presented the product, provided a very competitive quote and answered my endless questions with humor and patience. Avery, Jason and Donovan efficiently and beautifully installed an entire houseful of windows AND replaced a ton of rotten wood trim AND went the extra mile to add extra interior trim when they could have just calked an awkward gap. I wish every home improvement contractor operated like Masterpiece!

Description of Work
Window Replacement

Work Completed On 10/16/2020

Now That's a FANTASTIC Review! Thank you so much. We try to exceed all of our customers expectations but you were kind enough to express it here on Angies List. You not only blessed me but also all those folks looking for a great company to trust with their window and door project. I do have to agree with you about Avery and his install crew. Every single customer is very happy with how good they are with the installation and the attention to detail. Don't forget to tell all your friends and neighbors and call me if you ever have a need George www.masterpiecewindows.com 919-623-9934

10/26/2020

Bob W.

I chose Masterpiece Windows because George (the owner) made a very thorough presentation and answered my questions with facts rather than sales jargon. He also had a terrific suggestion which really improved the look of our kitchen bay window. Plus he had a really good product (Simonton Windows) at a really good price. I was not disappointed with my choice. When the windows arrived, Avery and his crew installed the windows quickly and efficiently, and the rooms where they worked were spotless when they left. The windows are great and Masterpiece is a little gem of a company.

Description of Work
Replace 11 windows

Work Completed On 10/22/2020

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. I enjoyed working with you on your window project. It turned out great. Changing the windows in your bay window from double hungs to picture windows opened up your view and made a big difference. I appreciate you both and thank you again for choosing Masterpiece Windows George 919-623-9934 www.masterpiecewindows. com

08/20/2020

Donna A.

When we decided to replace our dining room sliding door, we made one call – Masterpiece Windows! Over ten years ago, Masterpiece replaced every window in our house. When we recently sold that house, the windows were a big selling point! In our current home, Masterpiece did an absolutely wonderful job replacing our back-sliding door. Avery and crew went over and above replacing rotted wood trim, including tackling a carpenter ant nest! We certainly can’t say enough! The door itself is Simonton; affordable, great product and comes with a warranty. It looks great! George and company are reliable, courteous, punctual and very professional. A+ rating from our family. Thanks, George, Avery and crew!

Description of Work
Door replacement

Category doors

Work Completed On 08/20/2020

Thank You so much for your review. You not only are one of my favorite customers but over the years we have become great friends. Your new home is wonderful and your new patio door has really made it look even nicer. George masterpiecewindows.com 919-623-9934

07/30/2020

Alan Z.

George was outstanding and came in and measured and gave an accurate estimate and the installation was very safe and smooth. I would Highly recommend contacting George at 919-623-9934. Quality windows, doors, and installation. I also accidentally kicked up a rock through my lawn mower and George responded quickly and promptly when I called him, Hard to find a good company like this.

Description of Work
I needed a sliding storm door and three windows replaced

Work Completed On 07/30/2020

Hi Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thanks for the great review. thank you for letting us know your broke the glass so we could get it replaced. right away. You are a great customer and we will always be there for you if you need us. George Masterpiece Windows www.masterpiecewindows.com

07/25/2020

Rebecca H.

George was so great to work with. He had the most impressive presentation/demonstration of the windows he sells and now that they are in our home... they do not disappoint. His installation guys were punctual, very pleasant to talk to, and incredibly knowledgeable. We are so pleased we went with Masterpiece Windows and highly recommend!

Description of Work
Replaced all windows in our house

Category remodeling, replacement windows, woodworking

Work Completed On 07/24/2020

Thank You so much for your great review and for becoming another one of our wonderful customers. Your home is really beautiful and your new windows look great. George Masterpiece Windows 919-623-9934

07/22/2020

Rick B.

Outstanding! Working with Masterpiece Windows is about as easy as it gets. You know exactly the pricing and no hidden costs. You get an excellent quality, highly-rated window with great warranty, timely installation and customer service after the job is complete. We could not be happier with our decision to go with George and Masterpiece Windows. Quality windows and workmanship at a very competitive price. Would recommend them to anyone. Avery and Jason were great as installers. Highest quality work, polite, hard working, immediate clean up, and pride in their work. Everything about the project was first rate. And we love the windows, what a difference!

Description of Work
Replaced 29 windows

Work Completed On 06/22/2020

Wow, What a fantastic review. Thank you so much for your kind words. You have a beautiful home and it looks even nicer with your brand new windows. Thanks for choosing us at Masterpiece Windows. George Sullivan Masterpiece Windows 919-623-9934

07/17/2020

Frank S.

What sold me was George's presentation. George is very thorough; He explains and shows you everything you need to know about the window. My installed windows are everything he said they would be, they look great! The price is great too; I’m very satisfied with the windows and installation. Avery and Jason, the installers really know what they’re doing, they did a great job and left the workplace clean. I highly recommend Masterpiece Windows.

Description of Work
Replaced 6 windows

Work Completed On 07/15/2020

Hi Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for your wonderful review. Your review will help others who are looking for a safe company to buy from like Masterpiece Windows. Our prices and great installations by Avery and his crew is a rare find these days. It was a pleasure meeting you and your family. George Sullivan Masterpiece Windows 919-623-9934

06/26/2020

Donald G.

Was a pleasure to work with George, the owner . They have a quality product , we are very satisfied . The installation process went very smoothly and they cleaned up after themselves. Very happy with my new windows!

Description of Work
Replacement windows

Work Completed On 05/01/2020

Hi Mr. and Mrs [Member Name Removed], Thank you again for being such a wonderful customer. And thank you for your review. I really appreciate it. George, Masterpiece Windows 919-623-9934

06/26/2020

Kevin F.

We had shopped around and decided to go with Masterpiece windows. We had 13 windows replaced. The people who did the installation seemed top notch. Avery and Jason were very professional and just as important punctual. If they said they were going to be there at a certain time they did. They are proud of their work and aren't just trying to get it done. They want it to look good and you to be happy with it. The quality of the windows we purchased seems great but I'll have to update later on whether or not they live up to my expectations which my wife says are unreasonable most of the time.

Description of Work
Replaced older windows

Work Completed On 06/26/2020

Hi Mr and Mrs. [Member Name Removed] Thank you for the great review. I am confident you are going to be very pleased with the performance and ease of operation of your new Simonton Windows. I know one thing for sure, They Look GREAT. George Masterpiece Windows 919-623-9935

04/24/2020

Michele R.

George Sullivan worked with us to get was was best suited for our need. Explained the process so we were well informed. Avery and Jason did a fantastic job with the installation. Very professional. Cleaned everything up. Very friendly. Would recommend to anyone looking for new windows or doors.

Description of Work
Replaced sliding glass door with French doors.

Category woodworking, doors

Work Completed On 04/24/2020

Thank you Mrs. [Member Name Removed] for your wonderful review. As you know our prices were the lowest you could find anywhere and the quality was amazing. You have a beautiful home and you deserve the very best. It's great to have you as our customer. George Sullivan Masterpiece Windows 919-623-9934

03/25/2020

Garry C.

From sales to installation, the process went smoothly and well. The cost was reasonable.

Description of Work
11 windows and 1 patio door

Work Completed On 10/29/2020

Thank You for your review. I really appreciate it George www.masterpiecewindows.com 919-623-9934

11/27/2019

Emily W.

It was a great experience! Very quick install for 7 windows. They are very professional and cleaned up after themselves! Would recommend

Description of Work
Windows replacement

Work Completed On 11/25/2019

Hi Mrs. [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for your review. Each review means a lot to us because it's a way to hear back from you and read how happy you are and for those who are searching for a safe reliable and honest company like Masterpiece to hire for their window project. Thank you George Sullivan Masterpiece Windows 919-623-9934

09/20/2019

Trish P.

The windows were high quality with a reasonable price. The installers did an excellent job wrapping the window frames and sills. The installers also did extra work for a reasonable price. It was a pleasure to work with George, Avery and his crew.

Description of Work
Replaced 25 windows.

Work Completed On 08/03/2019

Hi Mr. and Mrs. [Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to give us your wonderful review. I enjoyed working with you as well. The exterior wrapping around your windows really came out nice. George Sullivan Masterpiece Windows 919-623-9934

09/07/2019

David A.

George was extremely nice and took the time to explain the entire process to us. The price and timelines he quoted were dead on and he returned the day after installation to inspect the work to ensure we were happy. Avery and the installation team were amazing. They completed all work, took down existing blinds, and then put everything back up and cleaned up all debris after. They were nice professional and did a fantastic job. We are very happy with our windows.

Description of Work
Replaced 19 windows and some water damaged boards around the windows

Work Completed On 08/17/2019

Hi Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for your review. Every time we receive a review from one of our wonderful customers we are reminded about how important it is to them that our company goes the extra distance to make the entire experience a happy one. We show up on time. We keep our promises and we do amazing work. Thank you so much for giving us the privilege to serve you. George Sullivan Masterpiece Windows 919-623-9934

08/03/2019

Todd C.

We chose Masterpiece Windows for our window replacement needs and were very impressed with the whole experience. George was very professional and patient with us from the beginning. He explained the whole process, broke down the cost per window, and gave a demo. We never felt rushed into making a quick decision or sensed any pushy sales tactics. Avery and his installation team actually worked us into their schedule earlier than expected and they were awesome as well. They did everything by the book including repairing several instances of wood rot they encountered. We could tell they really cared about doing a good job and we highly recommend them!

Description of Work
We wanted to replace most of the windows in our house.

Work Completed On 06/30/2019

Thank You Mr. [Member Name Removed] for your great review. I hear all the time how window sales people used a lot of high pressure to make a sale. At Masterpiece We never use sales tactics or FAKE promotions to get you to make a quick decision. Our high quality Simonton Windows along with an amazing installation and our every low price is all we need to offer to earn the business of our customers like you. Honesty and Integrity are what we stand by in all that we do. In fact we just won the coveted BBB Torch Award this year because we are a company you can trust. I appreciate your wonderful review because it helps other folks seeking to replace their windows to know about us through Angie's List. George Sullivan Masterpiece Windows 919-623-9934

06/13/2019

Kevin M.

George and his team were so great to work with from start to finish. Very professional, punctual and the best prices from all of the quotes we got. Will definitely use them again and recommend them to friends.

Description of Work
Our palladium window was original to the house and had a broken seal for years.

Work Completed On 06/09/2019

Thank you Mr. and Mrs. [Member Name Removed] for your wonderful review. It was a pleasure meeting you both. Your new windows look great. Let us know when you are ready to invest in additional windows for your home. George Masterpiece Windows 919-623-9934

06/13/2019

Karen M.

George was very kind, professional, and thorough in providing an in home explanation and demonstration of the windows. Avery and the team were on time, detailed, quick, thorough and extremely nice in the installation of my windows. 23 done in a day! I highly recommend this company to anyone. I was pleased with the process and in love with the results.

Description of Work
I had all of my windows replaced.

Work Completed On 06/08/2019

Thank you so much for you review, You were a pleasure to work with and your windows look fantastic. George Masterpiece Windows 919-623-9934

04/07/2019

Sherry N.

The work was done quickly and with great quality. Price was better than several others that we had quoted to us and they were able to install in a short time period to beat the pollen season. Reference before and after pictures.

Description of Work
Had screened in porch (second story) turned into sun room

Work Completed On 04/07/2019

Review for Masterpiece Windows - PO Box 1124, Apex, NC - 37806124

Thank You so much for trusting Masterpiece with your window project. It turned out great. Avery is such a master craftsman and his crew is second to none. Thank you also for providing the photographs for others to see. Your home is one of the most beautiful home's I've seen in years. You definitely have the creative gene in you. George Masterpiece Windows 919-623-9934

01/24/2019

Joe B.

I am very pleased with the Simonton Premier windows and believe they are one of the best for the price. Replacing our 17 double hung windows was a fairly simple and fast operation. The fit up of new windows was perfect and installation very well done. The carpentry associated with the conversion of doors to windows was the more complex part of the job. Avery and his two crews did a very nice job on this work and replaced some rotted wood for a very reasonable and fair price addition. I couldn't be more pleased with the installation quality, timeliness and communication along the way. I would and have recommended Masterpiece to my friends. Joe B.

Description of Work
Masterpiece replaced 17 double hung windows, converted 5 sets of french doors to windows including carpentry work, and replaced a set of french doors with new doors.