Loredos Landscape & Lawn

Founded 2003 • With Angi since June 2010

Loredo’s Landscape specializes in comprehensive lawn maintenance services. As a respected name in North Carolina’s landscaping industry, our customers trust us to provide them with quick and efficient lawn and landscape work using only high quality products from reliable manufacturers. Wondering if you fall within our coverage area? Call us at 919.524.8459 to speak with a representative....

Outdoor Lighting Perspectives - Raleigh

It’s one thing to say “The Night Is Ours.” It’s far more convincing to hear what our customers are saying about us. At Outdoor Lighting Perspectives, we’re proud of our success in achieving customer satisfaction and honored to be considered a Best in Class company in the outdoor lighting industry. We’d like to share a few of the many testimonials we’ve received from delighted customers. Nothing would please us more than having you included in this very satisfied group.

Concrete & Grading Services LLC

I star to work for a commercial landscaping in 2012. I work until i get enough experience and then its when i star thinking to star my own small business. So i been working on my business for three years plus the experiences from the commercial landscaping company. I do landscaping in general. I also clean leave clean up,install or removal,new flower beds

Holland's Hardscapes

*****We are currently taking INSTALL projects. We are not taking any small repairs or anything less than 200sqft at this time. PLEASE visit our website to request an estimate. WWW.HOLLANDSHARDSCAPES.COM***** Holland's Hardscapes was created by Steven & Shannon Holland with the mission to provide their clients with the highest quality hardscape construction through knowledge and experience. They love the unique challenge that comes with each residential hardscape project and thrive on making the vision a reality! We are a company that can provide many different services to complete and put together a unique hardscape project. We offer full Landscape Designs, Retaining and Sitting Walls, Firepits and Fireplaces, Paver patios and Stamped concrete, Landscape lighting, and more. Steven has worked in this field for over 12 years and has great experience to help accomplish our customers goals. All of our projects are designed by Steven while incorporating the ideas our customers may have. We work closely with our customers to bring in all aspects of the outdoor living area they are looking for. We understand it is an exciting project for our Homeowners and we are just as excited to create their outdoor dream for them!

04/03/2020

Baldemar (Owner) gave estimate on the spot, explained options. We decided after a couple of days to hire and was scheduled quickly. Crew and he came out, courteous, thorough, did a great job, cleaned up after themselves, and was a great value project! Recommend!

Description of Work
patio hard scaping

Category hardscaping

03/09/2020

Great! They were on time, fast, and did exactly what I had ask

Description of Work
Assisted with framing and drainage for an outdoor shower.

Category lawn service

09/19/2019

Loredo's team did an excellent job on mowing the lawn, edging and trimming shrubs. The price was a bit high. I texted and left several messages to schedule more lawn services. My text or messages were never returned. Very disappointed.

Description of Work
Mowing law, trim shurby, clean out natural areas, edging.

Category landscaping,lawn service

11/19/2018

Loredo's installed a 50 ft long retaining wall at my house in raleigh. The crew did a great job with the wall and left the jobsite clean. Will definitely hire these guys for future work.

Description of Work
Retaining Wall

Category landscaping,hardscaping

10/16/2018

Loredos Landscaping crew did a wonderful job cleaning up our overgrown yard and pruning the trees. We will use their services again for future landscaping improvements.

Description of Work
Tree pruning, yard clean up

Category landscaping,lawn service,tree service

Sod installation. Patios. Outdoors Kitchens. Retaining walls. Hardscaping. Shrub & tree trimming. Landscaping.

Ask for details.