Home Depot - Apex

With Angi since June 2008

4.2

Additional DBAs - Hampton Bay Fan & Lighting Co, Home Depot Tool Center 116, The At-Home Services Inc., The Hampton Bay Fan & Lighting Company, Home Depot Credit Services, Ohio Forge Company, Home Depot Expo Design Center, Expo Design Center, Home Depot Installed Products, LLC, At Home Services Roofing Installation, At Home Service, Home Depot Landscape Supply, The Home Depot At Home Services, Home Depot At Home Services, Home Depot Promotion, Home Depot The, Home Depot Corporate Office, Home Depot.com & Home Depot Online...

American Craftsmen of NC

American Craftsmen of NC is a small Locally owned & operated exterior home improvement company that specializes in Windows, Roofs, Siding, Gutters and Gutter Guards. Our mission is to provide superior workmanship, quality products, outstanding customer service and a high standard of integrity at a fair price. Additional DBA - No Worries Inc. Award winning.

Clear Choice Windows

Clear Choice Windows is a LOCALLY OWNED AND OPERATED business that is proud to have been serving communities in and around Raleigh, NC for over 20 years. It's no accident that we have won Angie's List Super Service Award SEVEN YEARS IN A ROW! Our owner, Bob Maceda, stays involved in every window project from start to finish ensuring that our dedicated professionals provide excellent craftsmanship, stay safe, and leave you with a smile on your face. Give us a call today. We would love to earn your business!

Offers by Clear Choice Windows on Angi
FISHER HARDWOOD FLOORING

In business since 2000, Fisher Hardwood Flooring provides quality hardwood flooring installation and dust free hardwood floor refinishing in Wake Forest, Raleigh, Cary, Apex, Durham, and Chapel Hill, NC. Our commitment to quality products, craftsmanship, cleanliness, and customer service is evident. When you contact us for an estimate, Matt Fisher, the owner, will personally meet you at your home to understand your flooring vision and needs. He will answer any questions to ensure you receive the best products at a competitive price. Join our growing list of satisfied clients! Estimates are free, contact us today to get started adding value and beauty to your home with hardwood floors.

02/23/2017

Adriano P.

It turned out pretty good. I liked that fact that is was, essentially, free installation that came with the purchase of the carpet. I don't recall them being late or anything like that. They were pretty good overall, but there were a couple of little things that could of, like, been improved on.

Description of Work
I used Home Depot in Apex, NC. They removed my old carpet and padding and installed all new carpet and padding in all of my bedrooms and the stairs leading up to my bedrooms.

Category carpet installation

01/03/2016

Douglas A.

Installed new air conditioner system

Description of Work
Provided new air conditioner

Category countertops,heating & air conditioning/hvac

05/01/2015

John J.

Measured quick and provided very detailed and accurate drawing for floors. Person who measured did not know enough about floor installation to provide accurate information. He told me I would need a transition between my door even though they were using the same flooring. This was not the case and because I did not know this a head of time, when the installers came, my only option to have my floors the same height and eliminate the transition was to rip out the hard wood that was very costly. It would have been much more cost effective to have the 1 room with carpet raised. Not only would this have been less expensive, but there would have been a much smaller transition between my kitchen and the two rooms it boarders.

Description of Work
Measured for laminate replacement floors

Category countertops,flooring contractor

10/27/2014

Kenneth L.

We went with them because of their price and service. They sub out to Oldcastle, or they sub out to a group that is good. The communication with the staff was all fine. They did everything fine and I had no problems. They have a good choice of products. They came and did a good measurement and they were on time. They did what they were supposed to do and they didn't make a mess. They did a good job installing the stuff. I'm happy with the quality of the product and their price was reasonable.

Description of Work
We used Home Depot for countertops.

06/10/2014

Dawn H.

The gentleman came into the yard, took about 6 minutes to measure the area that we wanted fenced in (29' x 181' x 115' x 52') and left to write up an estimate. He was courteous while he was here but the cost of a fence that follows the grade of the yard (fairly even) and 5' tall seems very high. It is not coated. Simply everyday chain link fence. There was one small area (about 10') that would need to be cleared of grape vines but the fence line was clear otherwise.

Description of Work
Estimated for the cost of a fence

03/31/2014

Scott C.

I purchased things to do some home repair projects. The help was great, prices were fair, selection was ok. A good overall experience.

Description of Work
Sold me some home furnishings & plumbing supplies

Category water heater repair

12/05/2013

David N.

I didn't use them. They're too expensive. Getting a quote from them was pretty easy.

Description of Work
I got a quote from Home Depot for countertops.

06/26/2013

Gary B.

In a word, horribly. I was approached by a person while at Home Depot asking if I was going to be doing anything to my house and when I said I wanted my windows replaced we worked through the process and called to get an estimate appointment setup. Later that same day I get a call from the store saying that they heard I wanted to get my windows changed and would like to setup a date to do that. The person seemed very confused that I had already setup the date (which should have been my first warning). I then get a call from their scheduling department telling me that the date and time I selected (and had confirmed on the phone while in the store) wasn't available and I had to select a new one. When the estimator arrived they measured the windows and then spent a good 30-45 minutes trying to get their new software to work. He finally gave up and gave me my estimate on paper. When I said I would go ahead with the order he then told me that someone else would be back to measure the windows (which he just did?!?!?) The people came to and quot;reallyand quot; measure the windows and they were very professional and new what they were doing. I was told it would be about 2 weeks to get my windows and then an actual installation date would be setup. About 2 weeks later I get a call from Home Depot telling me my windows were in and to setup a date to get them installed. I was told the people would be there between 8-10AM. After spending the weekend taking down the curtains and shutters and making sure they had room to get to everything on the day they were supposed to have arrived I get a call at 9:56AM telling me that no one would be showing up because not all the windows had arrived?!?!?! I was told they would be in the next week and I would be called again to reschedule. I get another call in about a week and rescheduled the installation, meanwhile my curtains and shades are still down since it is a pain to keep putting them back up. On the rescheduled day I do not get a phone call or anything, they just never show up! After finally getting through to the manager I am told that the windows didn't show up because of the holiday that had occurred that week and that I should not accept any more reschedules until the manager calls me back. After waiting two weeks I finally call the manager back and was told he needed to check to see if the windows are in. He gets back to me the next day telling me they are in and that we can reschedule the installation date. The installers finally show up and install 5 windows before they leave for the day saying they did not have enough materials to work any further?!? After all the installation is done and they leave I happen to look out the back windows and notice a lot of little particles of the plastic that were cut out from my old windows that I now have to pick up, not to mention a piece of metal that was left in one of the rooms I almost cut my foot on. All in all, this was the worse experience I have ever had with contractors and I will never work with Home Depot again. For that matter I will not buy anything from Home Depot again and as soon as I pay off these windows I will cancel my card. The manager did call me back today to see how things went and took off about 6% of the total bill which barely covers the cost of dog sitting and lost work time.

Description of Work
Replace a total of 16 windows in my house

Category replacement windows

02/19/2013

Nancy B.

I thought their kitchen planner was excellent and the contractor was very good as well.

Description of Work
They installed new counter tops.

04/15/2012

Cooper S.

The contractor Home Depot used showed up on time. The installer was professional, efficient, and answered any questions I had. He informed me about a high water pressure issue with my house (Pressure Regulation Valve) and advised to look into it without giving me a high-pressure sales angle (repaired at a later date). I had a 50 gallon water heater replaced a year ago at another house, and even though this one is 40 gallons compared to the 50 gallon one replaced at the other house, I received a better warranty and a better brand for $100 less than the one replaced last year. I was very satisfied. Home Depot picked a great contractor for this installation.

Description of Work
Had 40 Gallon water heater replaced

Category water heater repair

Appliances, bath, building supplies, electrical, electronics, fencing, flooring, furniture, garden center, heating & cooling, holiday, home décor, home fitness & recreation, kitchen, lighting & fans, outdoor living, outdoor power equipment, paint sales, plumbing supplies, power tools, storage & organization & value center.